Deep Penetration

Sharp-edge

19 hours ago, BREEDmeRAW said:

Tops should fuck with FULL FORCE and pound away inside an ass. He should use his weight to get his cock buried deep in the ass. 

Tops should never pull out. All CUM goes INSIDE the bottom.

Nice!  

• Upvote 2

Its a mental and physical thing for me,like having a top plow all the way in.There often is some pain involved,but like knowing he is using me for his pleasure as he needs to.Not a problem with average sized men,but longer cocks may take a bit more time to worm in all the way.Poppers help here.:)I am average sized and when I top Its all the way in too.:)

• Upvote 1

Guest Deviantlad

As a bottom it is all the way in and no compromise. As a top it is all the way in and its the only way to treat a bottom. Win win all round !!

While I'm getting fucked I let the top do it the way he wants it. Some tops like to pull out to avoid shooting to quickly while others like to pull out, stick the tip of their cock, etc, and that's OK with me. It's only once I realize the top is getting ready to shoot that I encourage him to go deep, usually by whispering "Go deep when you start shooting your load". It sometimes turns the top on and he cum quickly but saying that to the top makes it clear to him that I want his load deep in my hole.

• Like 1

Hmm I love it balls deep, full penetration is the best feeling. Especially the fact you feel his whole shaft and head pulsate when he fill you with his sperm. The best feeling I  the world for a bottom.

Oh fuck yeah, balls deep.

It's not just a physical thing, it's the hole idea of the top wanting to get in as deep as he can to make his deposit... like his survival depends on it. I want his cum (or piss) in me so deep that it's more likely to be absorbed than leak out.  I love the feel and idea of a tops substance becoming a part of me.  

Before he cums, I think it's hot when a top likes to play with a hole and express himself.  Some like to grind deep, some like to keep pulling out and going in so they can gape and see the hole respond to them. Some like to slap their balls against my taint. It's all fucking hot, but love it deep when they finally let go and leave a part of their self in me.

• Upvote 2

I have a good sized dick, almost 8" with a mushroom head that swells up when I am going to cum.  When I get blown, I get frustrated most guys choke it down, which hurts more than delights.  I had just assumed my 'all the feel good fun is in the top three inches' rule was true for fucking as well as getting blown.

Then I started playing with a fleshlight!  I love the idea of blowing  my load deep, but did not realize that is exactly the way I fuck. As I get closer to cumming, my fuck strokes get deeper and deeper.  Is it because my precum has lubed the way in? Is it wanting my entire dick inside the hole? Is it my reptile brain trying to make insemination maximum effective? I have felt my dickhead bang up against a 'second hole' and (even better) felt it pop thru.

I  love cumming deep, and did not realize until recently how this naturally manifests itself. My goal is that if I cum inside and you get choked up on my nut rising up the back of your throat, it was deep enough!  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Balls deep always.  Asses can take it.  It's not good for me unless I feel his body directly against mine while the entire length of his cock is in me.  All the way to his balls.  Same while he is cumming.  Make sure it's all the way in to breed me deep inside.  Impregnate me.

3 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Balls deep always.  Asses can take it.  It's not good for me unless I feel his body directly against mine while the entire length of his cock is in me.  All the way to his balls.  Same while he is cumming.  Make sure it's all the way in to breed me deep inside.  Impregnate me.

Are you saying you want a Top to grind his hairy crotch all over your ass?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Riverfk said:

Are you saying you want a Top to grind his hairy crotch all over your ass?

Definitely!  Is that an offer?