Racial cravings?? Anyone??

ButchGuy78

Very old thread, but just ran onto it here and still very interesting subject.

Am open to all cocks and cum, but have to admit, am especially open to and addicted to black cocks and cum, as it was a BBC that first took me and broke me in as a BB bottom back in my mid 20's. Have had several other BBC over the years and have always cum away satisfied and full of their cum and always horny for more.

On 5/14/2017 at 1:36 PM, CallMeSir said:

I wouldn't call it a craving but I have found that the black boys who crave white cock REALLY know how to put their pussies to work.

I'm just here to cosign this with extensive personal experience. 

• 2 weeks later...

i love getting fucked by men of any race but nothing beats bottoming out for big black men. they are so manly and dominant.great bodies, huge cocks (some) and they really know how to fuck a bitch. a group of black men makes it feel like a gangrape. black men WANT to hurt a faggot when they fuck its throat and ass. they love to slap me, spit in my face, tell me what a fucking dirty whore i am and choke me hard while they call me a faggot. best thing is they never even think about using a condom

• 2 months later...

in my younger days, i was tremendously picky and as a result, very much limited myself and was not in the least attracted to black or asian men of any sort. over the last decade or so, my tastes have evolved, ive become much more of a pig, and now, in addition to my long standing insatiable lust for (again, chubby) hispanic/latinx and middle eastern/arabic men, ive found myself with a twitchy hole for many chubby bodied black men (especially if theyre hung) as well as asian and being open to most any ethnicity now. i would love to get bred by a chubby thug or a sumo wrestler.

• 1 year later...
Guest CuriousDallas

I guess because so many of the guys I started out messing around with were all white it just got really boring. I guess Latino guys are white so maybe it’s not a a stretch but I remember the first time a Latino guy came on to me I was super turned on and dying for him to fuck me. His dick was so thick and I loved that he took charge and entered me bare without asking if I wanted it that way (trust me, I did!). He really fucked me good and I was craving more Latino cock after that...started hanging out where Latino papis were looking for it and started taking a lot of anon Latino dick, started swapping digits and started getting it regular along with some three ways and sharing. I just love how open Latino guys are and that they don’t have the clinginess and neediness white guys have. It’s just sex, nothing more.

I get off on fucking Arab boys. Best I ever had was a 20yo Lebanese boy. He had a strong build, beautiful face with a heavy stubble but he had the most perfect ass, round meaty and hairy. his ass crack was thick with black fur.  I  ate him out, mount4ed him and seeded his hole. So, yeah, Atab boys.

• 1 year later...

Don't how how I missed this but I have to add my take.  To quote my first man, "sexy comes in all shapes, sizes, colors and ages!" I've lived by those words ever since and FUCK, he was right!  For me, it's all about the man and the human race is all that matters.  Yep, I look white, but I'm multicultural by injection/ingestion.  Variety is the spice of life and I love spice!