Midnight on June 3, 2017...I should have been on a boat getting crazy in a supervised manner with the rest of my graduating class of high school students...instead, I could feel the rough surface of the alley cutting into my hands and knees through the haze of meth and alcohol as I braced myself on all fours as the next filthy, reeking homeless guy took his place behind me and shoved a rough finger into my...well, I used to call it my asshole, but I'd learned pretty quickly tonight that calling it anything but a pussy or a cunt would get me a sharp backhand across the face.  And honestly, being naked on all fours in a dank, smelly dirty alley at midnight, feeling cum running down my thighs because I was too loose and sloppy at this point to keep it in, the terms pussy and cunt were more appropriate anyway.

I bit back a cry of pain as the next guy pulled out his finger and shoved his cock in...it felt like a big one, and I think I felt something inside rip...but I knew that I was supposed to be silent unless told otherwise...thankfully, I felt the glass pipe held to my lips and heard the flare of a torch light up...I started to inhale the precious, acrid chemical smoke that would make this experience not just bearable, but arousing.  The soft, smooth silky voice on the other end of the pipe chuckled at my eagerness to inhale.

"That's it, bitch...take it all the way in...fill those faggot lungs full.  I want you to feel that rush all the way down to your pussy, bitch"

I held the hit in as long as I could with a cock slopping in and out of my cunt...then let it out slowly, knowing a quick explosive release would result in being deprived of another hit.

"Oh baby...you a good bitch, ain't ya. You learning what it takes to become one of my junkie bitches...only three or four more homeless guys for your pussy and then we can get out of here...now, bitch, take another hit."

As I sucked down more meth, feeling the need for cock hitting my cunt hard, I couldn't help but think back to six hours earlier...before my asshole was a cum filled pussy, before I had ever taken homeless cock, before I knew what meth tasted like...when I was a normal, 18 year old white kid from the suburbs.  Before I knew my older brother had a drug problem.  Before I knew he owed a few thousand to his dealer.  And before I became payment for his debts.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 37
  • Piggy 1
  • Downvote 2

Hot story man. I have always dreamed of being in some filthy alley surrounded by used needles getting fucked by the homeless. Fuck, being fed the pipe while being fucked is very hot. Would love for them to be shooting meth as they are fucking me. I will take all those homeless in an alley... all ages. would love to be fucked by their sons too

• Upvote 2

6:00pm on June 3, 2017....I had spent the day with family celebrating my hard earned graduation from high school.  The school-supervised graduation party would begin soon, and my older brother Mark had volunteered to drive me to the school to join my classmates.  I was glad to have the time with him - even though he was almost ten years older, we had always been close until the last couple of years. Mark had become unreliable, always running late (if he didn't call and cancel with some weak excuse), and when he was around, he was twitchy and scattered.  Even now, driving me to the party, he kept looking around like he though we were being followed, glancing at his phone and taking the long way to school.

"Hey bro" he said nervously, "you mind if we make a quick stop?  I got to talk to a buddy real quick."

"Sure." I said, "I just can't miss the party."

"Oh, kiddo" he laughed, "Something tells me you are going to parTy tonight like you never have before.  You are going to remember this night for a long time."

With that mysterious comment, we sunk into silence as he drove us to what most would call the bad part of town.  He pulled up to a dilapidated townhouse with music playing so loud the bass made the car windows vibrate.

"This is where my buddy lives" he said, " Come on, he wants to meet the graduate."

"That's okay, bro," I said, "I think I'll stay here." 

"No, you'll fucking come in!" he suddenly freaked, hitting the car door.

"Okay, okay - damn." I said, climbing out of the car and following him.

I followed him around to a side door, where he knocked.  The door swung open to reveal the biggest black guy I'd ever seen in real life - not that it was difficult because I had grown up going to private schools that were 99% Caucasian.  The big black guy looked at my brother with disgust on his face.

"DeShaun said you weren't supposed to come around here no more, cracka," he growled, his rich ebony voice sending shivers up my spine and down into my hole.

"He said I couldn't come until I could pay my debt," my brother stuttered, then sort of jerked his head back towards me.  The big black man finally focused on me...he looked me up and down while I squirmed and blushed - then he chuckled, low and slow, and stepped aside to let us pass.

"Damn, cracka, you came through alright! You one evil muthafucka...DeShaun is gonna love this..." he said as Mark grabbed my wrist in and iron grip and dragged me into the house.  We stopped when the big black guy snagged the back of my pants.  

"I'll see you later, white meat," he said in my ear.  Then Mark dragged me further into the house.

We ended up in what must have been the master bedroom - but there was just a dirty mattress on the floor and a throne-like recliner with a fat black guy and two skinnier guys, one black and the other Mexican, flanking him.  The room stank of piss, sweat, and chemicals and something I couldn't place, but would later learn to recognize as the stink of fear.  

The fat guy in the recliner looked up when we entered.  

"What up, Marky Mark?  You bring me something?" he said, bringing the recliner to an upright position.  "I know you wouldn't show your cracka face without bringing me payment for your debts."

"Hey, DeShaun," my brother stuttered, watching as the two skinnier dudes moved towards us.  He jerked his head towards me again.  "This is my little brother Nick - the one I was telling you about."

The fat black guy looked me up and down. 

"Well, hey there Nick," he said in a friendly manner, "I'm DeShaun - a buddy of Mark's.  He was telling me all about you - class president, valedictorian, off on a full scholarship to an Ivy League school...you got quite the future in store, don'tcha."

"Yes Sir," I said, feeling a certain amount of threat from the fat guy in the chair.

"Sir!" he chuckled, "Finally, a white boy who knows his place!  Tell me, Nick, you ever have time for getting nekkid with all that schoolwork?  You a virgin or a playa?"

"I'm a virgin," I replied nervously, "I've never dated anyone or anything...too busy with school."

"Bet you wanted your first time to be special...something you'd always remember, right boy?" he asked.   I blushed and nodded my head yes, confused about where this conversation was going.  

DeShaun looked at his two associates who were by now on either side of me and jerked his head towards the filthy mattress on the floor.  Before I could do anything, they each grabbed an arm, wrapped it behind my back, and dragged me to the mattress and shoved me down onto my stomach onto it.  I struggled pointlessly in their firm grips, yelling for help, trying to be heard over the thumping music.  DeShaun got out of the chair and came and kneeled on the mattress next to me, and I felt his hand stroke my head.

"Sorry to tell you, white meat, but that bright future you had all planned out just went down the drain.  See, your brother Mark is a huge meth addict...my best customer in fact.  But, he's had some difficulty lately paying for his drugs.  I let him have more and more on credit, but told him he needed to give me something special in payment.  So Marky tells me about this hot little cunt of a little brother he has, and offers you as payment to clear his debts.  So, now your cunt belongs to me - you gonna be working off his debt.  There's just one little matter to resolve first."  He chuckles, then says to Mark, somewhere in the room, "You got one more thing to do, Marky Mark, before we square.  You know I don't fuck pussy that ain't been broken in first.  Now slam that rig and pay your debt."

I heard some activity from wherever Mark was, as tears streamed down my face and I was babbling for him to save me.  A snap of rubber, maybe, and a grunt and a gasp, and my older brother started to breathe really heavy in and out through his gritted teeth.  DeShaun chuckled.

"Yeah, Marky Mark, that rig is a little stronger than you used to, but I wanted to make sure you put on a good show for us.  Now, let's see you breed that cunt."  He punctuated the statement by slapping my ass.

I heard what sounded like clothes coming off then Mark spit on his palm and it sounded like he was getting the spit on his cock.  I started begging him, DeShaun, anyone not to let this happen to me as I felt his weight hit the mattress and he crawled towards me, held facedow still by DeShauns goons.  Then, he yanked my shorts and boxers down, and next thing I knew, my older brother was raping me on a filthy mattress while his meth dealer watched.  The part that I wouldn't admit yet, even to myself, was that in the very back of my mind, where the darkest, dirtiest thoughts in my head lived, the situation somehow felt...right.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 29

7:00pm on June 3, 2017....My face was pressed into the filthy mattress by my older brother Mark's hand while his cock was forcing its way in and out of my ass.  All I could focus on as the smell of cum and piss coming from the mattress, and the sound of my brother's ragged breathing while he raped me in front of his drug dealer DeShaun and the dealer's two thugs who held me down.  Every now and then my brother would mutter under his breath, something like "faggot" or "slut", punctuated by a blow to the back of my head.  Once he even said something like, "practically begging for it, weren't you".  Somewhere in the back of my mind, I knew this was him trying to justify the truly horrendous act he was committing against his younger brother to his drug filled brain, but mostly it just made me feel dirtier (and wonder, maybe, if I had somehow wanted my brother to do this to me).

Suddenly, Mark's hand stopped pushing my face into the mattress, and his arm snaked around my throat.  He pull me up from a face down position until we were both up in all fours - DeShaun's thugs let go to let the position shift happen - and even though I had thought he couldn't fuck me any deeper or harder, I was wrong.  The iron grip if my brother's arm made everything fuzzy as my air flow was getting cut off, and from what sounded like a great distance, I could hear Mark start to breathe more heavily. 

"Marky Mark - you getting close?" DeShaun asked.  He walked over and stroked my older brother's sweaty red face with an almost lover-like gesture.  "You gonna POZ that pussy, bitch?  Gonna spray your toxic jizz into your little bros cunt and get him pregnant for me?"

"Yes...Sir..." grunted Mark, as he raped me even harder.  "Gonna fill this faggot cunt up with fuckin death seed.  Gonna knock up this virgin pussy."

DeShaun leaned down to whisper in my ear, "Hear that, white meat?  Your older bro is about to fuckin rape your white faggot cunt to death.  After he's done, you ain't gonna be good for anything but to be my nasty faggot whore.  So much for fuckin Ivy League and full ride scholarships...you'll be getting plenty of full rides, but the only letters you be earning are STDs."  I could feel his tongue licked the side of my face when he was done whispering.  I thought I had run out of tears, but I was wrong. 

Mark was getting ready to climax, pounding harder and harder.  I could hear him hissing nasty things through his clenched teeth, "Fuckin hate you...wish you hadn't been born...fuckin nasty faggot slut...gonna POZ your pussy...just...fuckin...DIE".  He roared the last word as I felt his cock spasming inside me, pumping warmth into me...and then my ass started to clench while my cock started shooting jizz into the mattress.  

DeShaun started to laugh.

"Oh Lord, white meat...you just shot a huge load from a soft cock...you must have loved getting knocked up by your older bro so much.  I'm gonna have so much fun with you."  He laughed some more.

Mark grunted as he pulled out of me and let me collapse onto the mattress.  I could hear him putting his clothes on but I refused to look at him.  I didn't know how I could ever look at him again - because while I couldn't admit it to myself yet, I wanted what just happened to happen again.

"We good, DeShaun?" he asked.  "My debt is paid in full?"  

"Oh, Marky Mark...we good.  You actually built up some credit on that, brother."  DeShaun chuckled.  "Here, take a ball on me."  

"Enjoy the faggot." Mark said, prompting me to realize he wasn't taking me with him. "He was supposed to leave on a week long trip straight from the graduation party, so no one is going to realize he's missing for awhile."  He walked to the edge of the mattress, looking down at me, tears streaking my face, t shirt ripped to hell, boxers and jeans around my knees, blood and cum oozing from my ass, and cum dripping from my cock.  He leaned down and spat directly in my face.  "If my parents could see him now, they'd rather he was dead anyway.  You are doing my whole family a favor."

He turned and walked out of the room without another word.  I had a feeling I wasn't going to see my brother again for a long time, if ever.

"Well, white meat, I bet you are feeling pretty much like you wanna die right now, don'tcha?"  DeShaun said gently, "Good thing Daddy DeShaun has just the thing to make it all better.  Time for you to meet Ms. Tina, bitch, because your nightmare is just beginning...and this pussy," he reached between my legs, shoved a couple fingers into my ass, and pulled them out covered in pink stained cum, which he held up to my lips, "this pussy is going to get used a lot worse before your nightmare is over."  I knew what he wanted, and a twisted, perverted part of me wanted it too...so I opened my lips and sucked the bloody cum off his fingers.  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 31

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By CmDump
      Young 24 BTTM CumDump here, I’m based in East Croydon (next to station). 

Any TOPS looking for a ass and hole to use, breed and fill?  No loads Refused!
      I’m free after 17:00. My door unlocked, walk in, find me ready and waiting on bed! Do anything you want! No Limits! 

Leave me used and filled deep, dripping full of Cum! 

• By JackEdJIZZ
      I am off to see the wizard
      The wonderful wizard of POZ
      I hear he is a whiz of a Wiz
      If ever a Wiz there was
      If ever, oh ever, a Wiz there was
      The wizard of POZ is one because
      Because, because, because, because, because
      Because of the wonderful things he does
      The wonderful wizard of POZ!
      Fuck what the hell was I doing or thinking?  That perverted version of the movie song kept running through my head faster and faster.  As I neared the alley location in my instructions, I started to fucking skip...just like Dorothy and the damned Scarecrow.   Off to see the Wizard of POZ.   No doubt, the weekends parTy was still making my thoughts perverted and filthy.   But there were little moments when I wondered how the hell I got to this point.   
      As life long fag and bareback bottom I enjoyed getting fucked hard and in any manner that pleased whatever sadistic top was using my hole.   Even though I never used protection of any type, after 30 years of raw ass sex I was still negative.   I even chased somewhat and I had my ass filled with POZ cum on a number of occasions but never got knocked up.   I never hesitated to share points with my cadre of meth whores and fuck buddy addicts.   But now, as if driven by some unknown force, I was spun as all fuck and skipping my fag ass to see the Wizard of POZ.
      Almost suddenly I was at the location on the tiny slip of paper.   Not an address, just a description.   Back alley in downtown Asheville.   Steel staircase to the upper two floors of an old building.   A popular tapas restaurant operated in the front area of the lowest level.   It was the current "in spot" for the gentry and trust fund hippies of Asheville.   I ate there once, had a gift card from a client and took a lesbian couple there for night out.    It was a fun night, ate a good meal, went to a queer piano bar, then let the girls watch me get ass fucked by a BBC fuck buddy.   Of course, all of that was facilitated by gentle Tina clouds.   Now, I was behind the building, damn near tweaking and wondering what I was in for.
      The telltale sign I was in the right spot was a Biohazard graffiti sign sprayed on the said of the building.   Well, motherfucking big shot bug chaser.....you got your ass here...now go the fuck up the stairs was my next internalized message.   I was going to see the fucking WIZARD OF POZ.   Gonna see the wonderful fucking life changing things he does.    Gonna see if he is a real fucking Wizard and if he is indeed a fucking Whiz of a Wiz.  I laughed out loud as I thought of that.   Dude better be a whiz of a wizard 'cause all the tainted cum and shared points had not knocked me up.   Fuck, what the hell could this whiz of a Wiz have to offer a spun up faggot wanting the bug.
      FROZEN.  DAMN FROZEN. I got my ass this far, but was frozen stiff and unable to get to the first step.  Was all the thought of getting my ass POZZED up just a fantasy like so many other fakes and flakes have?  Did I have no balls?  Was I just a pretend chaser after all?   I stood there, shivering in the light rain of the darkening afternoon.  I had worn a bit of a slutty outfit, shorts a bit too tight, a white wife beater and a trucker cap with a rooster and a lollipop (cock sucker) on it.   I kept beating myself up about being a fake when I heard the second floor door open and a cute chick with orange hair and nice tits came down the stairs.   She looked me straight in the eyes and said "you know you want it fag" and walked away.  What the hell, I thought how the shit did that little bitch know what I was thinking.   My instructions said third floor and she came down from the second floor.   Just as I was contemplating that, she drove past in a beat up VW convertible.   She slowed, rolled the window down and shouted, faggot go ahead see the Wizard and got your ass POZZED up like a true faggot.  The she flipped me the fucking bird and said, " I guess you are just another big talking fake fag".  The Wizard needs to just send you home with your little dick tucked between your legs was her final words.
      Fucking bitch, I thought...FuCKING no CUNT gonna talk to me like that.  With that, I bounded up the first flight of stairs.  I paused at the door she had come out of and considered pissing on it but refrained.   But another round of cussing that little cunt gave me motivation to hit the next flight of stairs.   I was at my destination.   More graffiti painted on the door.   A very sloppy biohazard and the letters W O P......fuck my fag ass had indeed gone to see the wizard of POZ.    As instructed.  I rang the door bell two short rings, two long rings and one more short ring.   I waited and nothing.   Waited so more.   Had the bitch called and told the Wizard I was a fake and a pussy?   Was this all a set up?  I was raining a bit harder and I was getting wet and pissed off.   My cloudy thoughts did not provide much guidance and my near tweaking was starting to move to full tweaker status.  Then two loud buzzes, what my note told me to expect as the door unlocked.   I tried the knob and it opened, easily and almost by surprise.   I was at the emerald city and about to see the Wizard or so I thought.
      I walked in and the door closed behind me.   Two more buzzes.  Fuck, I tried the knob and it would not open the door.   Locked in.   Shit was starting to freak me the fuck out.   Spun up, tweaking and freaking, shivering from being cold and wet, my eyes took some time to adjust to the darkish room.   Carpet was threadbare and filthy.  A couple ratty stuffed chairs were on one side of the small space.   Some poorly drawn pictures of clowns having ass sex were on one wall.   The other wall had two doors and a large sign that said "NO TALKING".   The an electronic voice instructed me to strip and put my clothes on one of the chairs.   Nothing else, just strip and put my clothes on the chair.   What the fuck, I came this far and besides, I could not think of anything else to do so I stripped off my shirt and short and deposited them on the chair.   I was just standing there in my jock strap and waiting.  The voice said FUCKING FAG WHEN YOU ARE GIVEN AN ORDER OBEY.   My drug addled mind took a bit to realize the jock had to go too.   Soon it was in the small pile on the chair and I was totally nude.  Waiting and wondering.
      Then, after 10 minutes or so, one of the doors opened part way.   I could not see anything but was reluctant to move.   Suddenly a figure in a white dress/cloak or something came through the door and picked up my clothes.   Fuck, it was someone I knew.   Angel (never knew his real name) was a regular at the 6 stall video arcade just east of Asheville.   Always dressed in some kinda see through white top, he never spoke a word, but he had a huge cock and would fuck anyone who offers him an ass.  Other guys said he was POZ but nobody knew who he really was.   But he had reamed me well on a good number of visits, usually on a Sunday at opening time.
      I spoke to him.   Man. I said, what is gonna happen here?   That was all I said.   He pointed to the no talking sign, then without warning, hauled off and bitch slapped my hard enough I nearly went to my knees.   When I kinda got stabilized, wham another, then another.   Then with no warning whatsoever, he kneed me in the groin and put me on the floor.   Without a word, he picked up my clothes, left me rolling on the floor in pain and went back through the door closing it behind me.
      That is two strikes faggot, the electronic voice stated just as I was able to get back to my feet.   The Wizard demands you obey or there will be consequences beyond your imagination that infuriating voice continued.   Serious Consequences if you fuck up one more time it finished.   I started to say "yes sir" but caught myself and just stood there spun nude, hurting and humiliated.   All I could think was that this was not the fun fuck and get knocked up I was expecting.   I realized I was in over my head and likely could do little about it.
      The second door suddenly opened wide.  It opened to a dark space and I could not see  anything inside the room.  But a female human voice beckoned me to enter that space.   I did as commanded and entered.  The door closed and I heard electronic locks.   I sensed other bodies in the room but could not make out anything.   I could just make out muffled breathing.  Then the female voice told me to put my hands behind my back.   I did as told and was quickly hand cuffed.   Then using just a butane lighter for light, the orange haired chick from the second floor stood before me, total nude.   She had large nipple piercings and was highly tattooed.    She was also wearing a dildo harness with a huge black dildo in it.   She held the torch near that huge dong and said, your first task is to take this cock for the next 3 hours.   My 3 associates and I will take turns ramming this into your faggot hole.  If you don't pass out, maybe you will get one step closer to the wizard.   If you do pass out, you will wake up surprises.   Got that FAG?, she nearly purred into my ear.   She put a metal collar around my neck and locked it.    Another nude chick came over and took the key and swallowed it.   The second chick said" you are gonna have to find this in my shit at some point."    The orange haired girl pulled on the leash and off we went to another dark room.   A couple candles were lit and I could see a stockade.   Quickly and without a word they had be fully restrained.   Equally quickly and without a word or lube, that sadistic chick walked behind me and shoved that huge dildo into my ass, pulled it fully out and rammed it back in to the hilt and stopped.   Again she purred, ahh, you are an ass fucking faggot.   Maybe you will end up getting this tight ass knocked up.....then laughed as she said, but not before we loosen you up for good.   With that she started hammering my hole with all she had.   I screamed and she stopped.    One of the other girls walked up and started flogging my back with her flog.   She had a low growly voice and said "stop screaming or you are gonna learn what pain is really like bitch.   She added, if you are such a big bug chaser, then you need to prove your ass can take it.   With that, the orange haired cunt resumed punishing my hole.   On and on she went.   I could hear a torch and figured they were doing clouds, and was starting to jones for some.    But nothing offered.  My ass hurt and hurt bad.   I could feel it stretched out, like I had been fisted hard.   After a bit, she commented to the other girls, he is loosening up some, better get the big one ready.
      I don't really know how long they went out it.   The girls traded off.   These second one was the growly voice girl and she actually was not as rough, but she did keep a steady pace.   When she was replaced by the next chick, they had indeed gotten the big one.  This girl was tall and slender but with huge banana tits.   She dug her nails in my back as she walked to a place where I could see her and see what punishment my was was about to receive.    One of the other girls came to her and started sucking her tits.   I felt a hand on my cock and balls.   Prove you are a faggot now boy, orange hair said.  Lets see if your little boy dicky stays soft while my friends pleasure each other.   Banana tits then hit her knees and started liking the other girls twat, while feeling those huge tits of her own.  I felt a bit of a shudder in my cock and tried to avoid going hard.   But orange hair noticed and stopped the show.   All she said was make it hurt and hurt a lot.    Banana tits got up and promptly split my ass wide open with that huge dildo.  I am not sure I had ever had anything that large in my ass.   It took her some effort to ram it all the way home but she did.   I screamed in real and unadulterated pain.    "Gag him" orange hair said and a ball gage was roughly put in place to stifle any more noice from me.
      Then a few lights went on.    As I looked up I saw a huge black cock just feet away from my face.   Orange hair and the girl who swallowed the key were soon rubbing on the muscle daddy attached to that huge hunk of dark meat.    Orange hair said, I am gonna show you how real people fuck.......not ass fuck like you pussy fags do.    If you were a real man you could have my cunt and the cunt of these other girls.   But since you like dick in the ass, all you can do is watch.    A dirty mattress was drug near the point the black dude was standing and orange hair laid down and ordered the black cock into her pussy.   With her legs in the air, that stud pumped her pussy hard and she kept telling him to fuck her harder and harder.    Finally they both shuddered in orgasm.   She stood up, walked to me and shoved her cum filled cunt in my face.   I had finally somewhat adjusted to the huge dildo probing my own ass, but was still in pain.\
      Orange hair was back to purring again.   See if you were not such a worthless fag, not would be your cum in my cunt, instead, you have a bloody asshole.   She paused then walked behind me.   She said, good work bitch, you gave this piece of shit homo a true rosebud.    My stud got his nut in me while you wrecked the fags ass.   Just the way it should be.   What the fuck, a rosebud, wrecked ass.   I wanted to get knocked up, not ruined.   The key swallowing chick unlocked my left and and told me to feel my ass.  The growly girl pull up so I could indeed feel a gape like never before and yes what I could only surmise was a rosebud as they had fucked the guts out of me.    A quick flash and soon I was looking a  phone photo of my newly modified ass.   Well, orange hair said, at least if the Wizard chooses that you are not worthy of pozzing, your ass will be a sign to every other fucking queer that you are a worthless pieces of shit.   Won't even be tight enough to get a top fag off.    Way to go faggot....aren't you glad you went up those steps?
      With that the lights went out and they all left the room.  Ass screaming in pain, ball gag in place and locked in the stockage and my own meth rush worn away, I realized I was in deep shit.
      All I could think of was that fucked up song.   More misery to add to my ass and my need of a huge slam.   Fucking Wizard
      The wonderful wizard of POZ
      I hear he is a whiz of a Wiz
      If ever a Wiz there was
      Probably some old straight dude doing this just to record or watch and play with himself.   Find a fag, abuse it and kick it to the curb.  But get a big nut off doing so fuck the Wizard.  Fuck getting POZ, all I wanted was to go home and tend to my newly ruined asshole.   FUCK FUCK FUCK......damned Tina had lead me many places, but now I had gone one place too far.

• By RachelRage
      There are so many fakes on this site but I'm for real.  I'm proud to be a slut.  Anyone with a cock has the right to use me any time. My only rule us that cum always has to go in my ass pussy.  I'll swallow anything else I'm told.  I'm a crackwhore and love getting used when I'm high but its not essential.  If you want to use me get in touch.  Ideally looking for an owner and to be a live in slave long-term
    • By mascbtmpig
      THIS STORY IS FICTION AND RESPOSTED:

I was 18 when I had my first slam. A freshman in college, I met a guy in his 40s online with huge muscles and a big fat cock and he invited me over to “party and get wild.” I thought he meant drinks and dildos, maybe some piss. I was a pig and knew from a young age I liked things wild. I used to do things like piss on myself and cum on my face as early as 10, rock hard with excitement. I hadn’t been with many experienced dudes so when he told me he was gonna use me real nasty I got hard and wrote back yes.
      When I showed up at his house I saw pipes and needles. I’d smoked tina before but never really felt anything, I was used to mollies and G and wanted something that was going to make my eyes roll and my heart race. He asked if I’d ever done a slam and I had to ask him what it was. He told me it was shooting T and I immediately said yes. The idea of shooting up dope aroused me. I’d never done it before but it felt dirty, wrong, and mischievous. I wanted to push my limits so I gave him my arm, not knowing what to expect.
      The rush hit me hard. He put like .5 all at once and I felt a warmth take over my body. I felt it spread to my chest, tickle my balls, and reach all the way to my toes. I was breathing heavily like I’d just been fucked hard. Then suddenly, I was touching myself, feeling my body, ripping my clothes off to feel the cool air stroke my naked body. My cock fell out and started filling with blood. It became engorged, stood straight up, hard as rock. My hole pulsed and quivered and I felt an overwhelming feeling of filth and deviance.
      ”How do you feel?” He asked.
      ”Like a fucking dirty whore. I want to get used like a slut and be a total pig.” I replied.
      ”Tell me you’re a faggot and you love cock.”
      ”I’m a fucking faggot and I live for cock.” I replied.
      ”Good boy. Show me.” He ordered.
      I bent over and showed him my pussy hole, stretching it with my fingers and punching it lightly with my fist. It felt so good to show off, to be a tweaked out junkie cum slut. He passed me a dose of G and a few minutes later I felt like I was in heaven or maybe hell, consumed by carnal pleasure and moaning at every touch.
      He ordered me to get down on my knees as he slowly started to fuck my throat, spitting in my mouth to lube the way and plunging his fat tool into my face over and over as I gagged, choked, and saliva ran down my face — his and mine. He grabbed the back of my head and slammed his cock deep into my skull, using my mouth as a hole to get his fat dick hard and ready to breed.
      ”You like that slam? Ready for another?” He asked.
      I thought it was too soon but it was also too late. He already had another one prepared and ready to go. This time he asked me to get on all fours while he administered me. And told me to show him how much a pig I am when the rush hit. He stuck the point in my arm and shot me up and then I felt the hot rush again, shooting through my veins and getting my dick rock hard. I was bent over so I reached around and spread my hole open begging him to use it and make me his pig.
      After he did a slam himself he put four fingers into my hole, making me want to cry and moan at the same time which I did. Then he put his other four fingers in my hole. With all eight fingers he started pulling my hole open as I screamed with pleasure, feeling used and tortured but fucking amazing. He thrust his fingers in and out, pushing harder each time, until I felt four fingers grow to five and then fiver fingers grow to a fist. He pushed one fist into my pussy slow but forcefully, stretching my hole wide open and fisting me wrist deep.
      The G and slam had me sweating, and I could barely catch my breath as he ripped open my hole, spit inside it and begin fucking me raw with his giant tool, stroking it inside my hole and fucking my loose hole like a slut. I felt powerful, dominated, dirty, and used. It was an incredible feeling.
      He continued to breed my hole for hours, taking breaks to piss, once in my mouth and once in my hole, and he fed me water (or maybe it was more G) from his mouth into mine. Wet, bred, and used, the chems had made me a total fucking cum slut and I wanted more.
      A couple hours later he got on Grindr to pimp out my hole to random dudes in the neighborhood. He asked if I would take cock from anyone, I replied “Yes, anybody.” He said he wanted to watch his cum slut take loads on all fours and I begged for more drugs. I knew I wanted to be fucked up with zero inhibitions, and I was ready. He told me to beg for drugs then beg for dicks and I did both, pleading for each on my knees. He laughed with evil delight as he told me he would make my fantasies come true. 

I don’t remember how much cock I took that night and how many guys I let use my hole but it was one of the most memorable experiences I ever had. My true pig was let out and I let go. 
      We met a few times after that but lost contact after a while. I became consumed with slamming and taking anon loads in my campus dorm, word got around quickly and I had closeted frat guys texting me all week asking if they could breed my hole.
      - From a junkie college cum slut.

• By sevren
      I’m not big into toys but always wanted a butt plug to try and stay a bit less tight. I’m chubby and my hole is gifted with tightness that comes back during even short breaks sometimes. Even with poppers, impact and parTying. 
      so let me hear some suggestions 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.