Quick piston fucking vs Slow deep fucking

freshxtop5

• 1 year later...

It's a mix of both. Long slow balls deep at the start to get used to a new cock, and then rapid piston punching dick and that side-wides twist that hits the spot. More important is a long session - couple of hours and multiple loads (to push out onto my fingers and tasting).

I definitely like to start a little slow and easy but once I’m comfortable with his cock in me, I’m up for whatever it takes to make my top shoot his load. If I’m taking more than one cock in a session, everybody after the first guy is free (and encouraged) to pound my hole as hard as they want. 

There’s a simple formula. When I’m with someone I love and it’s like a scheduled sex night it’s got to be deep slow “making love”. But for hookups, nothing better than quick piston fucking. It’s just mating: raw and visceral. And I need to be able to take the next cock and as many as possible in a short time!!!! ?

Both. I want a Top that’ll stroke my insides slow and deep...vary the speed and depth...pop his cockhead in and out before going balls deep....tease my hole until I’m begging for his dick...fuck me like a cheap whore...don’t forget to talk, moan, grunt...spit on my hole and make me do the same...rape me and then seed me balls deep. 

As a bottom, I like both but have a preference for the slow and deep fuck. Especially at first when I’m just getting used to being filled. I even like to pull the top all the way in and feel him deep in my ass, filling me up. The benefit of a slower fuck is that you both get to feel all the contours and bumps and really enjoy the ride. Usually a top will get into some piston fucking at some point and I enjoy that but I really like the slower motions. I really like it when a top has just shot his load and slowly works his cock in my ass while I’m massaging it with my ass muscles. That sometimes even gets a second load out of them.