New open poly relationship

Yugo

Just got into a poly open relationship with a total bottom and a total top. Going to be moving to Atlanta. Can't wait to get into some hot clubs and get used. In fact just got home from finalizing everything before the move. Ended up with 2 loads in me and I put one in the bottom. Can't wait to have all the sex I can handle.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

• 3 weeks later...

That totally intrigues me: the 'poly-amorous' scene; so new spellcheck doesn't accept it as one word. I'll tell you why and use the opportunity to rattle fellow barebackers cages...

Back in 2000, my twink Bf was snared up by some player from Atlanta. As painful as it was at the time, if he had been more 'open and less hypocritical' he could have had his COCK AND EATEN IT TOO. The dude was in a threeway relationship in what was originally a two older (seasoned/jaded) players/flight attendants/sex-workers plus  a twink forming a sexual threesome. All 3 of them were poz, my man and I were not. Well I was not in the equation. I was at home in Memphis, heart-broken, just slowly putting the pieces of the puzzle together. 

As relating to you: the players you mention are a TOTAL TOP and a TOTAL BOTTOM. Curious: are you versatile or more like one of them? I know couples where both are bottoms or both are tops and they accordingly hunt for the missing action and bring it in! Some versatile couples do the same, but some get 'jealous'... especially when the other dude starts kissing. I caught myself having that problem! But I have developed my CUCK-side. A 'cuck' (from what I understand) is a dude who enjoys getting his significant bro bred and banged in the most intimate manner by some other buck without getting jealous, instead is aroused and he might even encourage the behavior...

I'm trying to wrap my head around making 'unconventional arraignments' work and I'm certain it is possible. Bros who care for each other and are loyal, might make the pragmatic choice of (like me and my man) of separating 'love' and lust! You make sex a SPORT to be enjoyed with company, like a ball-game. If your bros are tops you might bring home some bottoms as TREATS with the promise to them of 'whoring them out' to some anon tops... A 'win-win' in the sex fantasy department! Or the other way: hustle up a buck to let him breed the house bottom while you versatile or not and the other top might watch... or let them bang it out in private...

I've done all of those variations: told my man to GO SLAM-DUNK this particular punk I had a crush on for years, breed him balls-deep while I'm at home picking flowers. He has watched me breed a dancer-twink and woken up to me riding his cock. The dancer is now hooked up with another dude who has bred my twice and is a total top and a conventional cheater; which is why their sex-life has come to a dead stop... (I just learned that last week) Total top is sending me his dick pics with his flaring, jaded champ-cock for which I have a major fetish. I can 'virtually FEEL' that ridge inside my aspiring slut-ass as it ruts against my prostate, one of those cocks. You know, like a picture of a big juicy burger makes you go 'Pavlov's dog'!! The total top is a jerk in a relationship but a good fucker! Too bad they just moved away. Had clammed up like conventional broads for the years while they shacked up... now they are craving 'the spice of life'. We just learned that. The dancer is not as 'tiny' any more as when I banged him in the hot-tub but damn he still looks good. Even after married life put pounds on him!

I admire those who retire conventionality and cobble together a living situation that accepts and incorporates male promiscuity!

gangbanged.jpg

• Upvote 1

Guest UsernameTaken

Is there a website for poly-seekers the way bbrt is for breeders?  Interested but no idea how to go about looking for like-minded guys.