cumholes

LONDON ANON CUMDUMP 29.09.17-01.10.17

Hi guys,

I am visiting London at the end of September and looking to take as many loads as possible over the weekend COMPLETELY ANON.

I'll be advertising my arse out on grindr, BBRT and on here for a NO LOAD REFUSED policy.

I need to know which hotel is best to book on a budget which will allow lots of guys to cum and go? I've currently got Travelodge Vauxhall booked (I can cancel), but I believe there is a key card for each floor? People have previously mentioned putting selotape on the door latch on whichever floor I am on so I'm thinking of that option at the moment but if anyone's got any better suggestions of more ideal hotel's PLEASE let me know???

Much appreciated ;)

Cheers 

Cumholes

1994.jpg

Edited by cumholes

Sounds good to me. Not sure about access to floors there. Maybe Holiday Inn Express Vauxhall? Days Inn Waterloo (not that far from there)? 

I use ibis Euston no key card required for lifts. Busy. Central. Cheapish.  there is another post in here on hotels somewhere

Thanks guy... have now booked Ibis Euston... can be cancelled still so if anyone else has any other recommendations they are still welcome

BBRT is cumholes87 ill set up an event on there soon

i've never took even one anon load before but started prep last year and have proudly become a total BB cumpig, the thought of anon sends me wild so i'm planning to get a good 30 loads over this weekend please feel FREE to give me your nut

anyone got any tips for how best to get the best out of my weekend? 

17 hours ago, SaunaDaddy said:

Hit the sauna. We all fuck BB and you'll not be disappointed 

I'll no doubt do a few saunas/sex clubs over the weekend so hopefully i'll get your load too ;)

mainly wondering though if anyones got any tips on how i make the most of my time being face down ass up in my hotel room taking anon loads...  be the best cumslut available in london  ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ronnie20019
      I was perusing through the Craigslist offerings when I came across one that was interesting.  An Asian offering a free massage.  I emailed some dick and body pics and asked if I could slip it in his hole as well.  He responded that would be most welcome, if safe. 
      I brought along lube and a special condom, just in case. 
      The massage was nice and turned into me getting a blow job.  Not wanting to cum in his mouth, I started playing with his thick dick and smooth hole.  Eventually he got naked and as I ate his hole he bent over his massage table.  After getting him sufficiently wet, I started entering him raw.  When he got up to get poppers, I pulled out my lube and condom.  He asked what I had and I showed him. When he came back with his poppers, I was stroking.  We kissed, I got him turned around and on his haunches on the massage table.  Thinking he knew I was condomless, I fucked and bred his very tight ass.  He then noticed I didn't have on a condom and asked if I came in him.  I said I had.  He then wanted to know if I was clean.  As I had showered, I answered affirmatively. 
      Now I'm getting upset emails from him.  Oh well.  I got what I wanted: stealth breeding a safe sex bottom.  Another notch!
    • By bklynsub
      stop by and breed this hungry bottom.  HarborEast on BBRT

• By fillmyholeftl
      Decided to check out the Cumunion @ Club Ft Lauderdale yesterday. I'd never been since they instituted a few months back.  I kept my expectations low, as one never really knows what to expect at a bathhouse at anytime.  Well I was surprised.  My friend at the desk gave me a Primo located room. As I got undressed (door ajar) I was already getting cruised by a hot bear/cub.  I nodded approval and it wasn't more than 10 minutes before he'd given me the first load. I wandered around a bit... smiled at a nice young black guy who followed me to my room and gave me second load with little concern for how I felt! (I do love that) A talk lanky hot man who I know from BBRT and who fucked and Bred me a few years back cruised me and led me back to MY ROOM !  He was very dominant and threw me on the bed... licked and ate out some of the cum from my slightly swollen hole.  He's hung 9+ and thick and slowly (thank god) entered me and fucked me nice and passionately for 30 mins or so... midway depositing his load. Fucked with an older latin guy who lost his hardon with too much poppers... Then cruised a youngish Cub who I've chatted with on and off for over a year... took him back and were making out, he kissed so passionately then he knew I'd been wanting him so he took me doggy and left his seed very deep !   Another young latin boy came in while I was resting and took me from behind.... fucked for 5 or so minutes but didn't cum. 
      I am definitely going back next month,  a great crowd with many there to get off... much different than a typical day.
    • By tighthole64
      Visiting cumdump  August 10-12.  Hosting near hotel
    • By Partyandtakeloads7
      Can host at my hotel in Baltimore on 19th July (Thursday) all night for wild times. No loads refused. 540-200-9363 for details.

Other #BBBH Sites…

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.