I make my own brand of VHS cleaner. AMA

DoubleScorpio

Hi, I just joined this site. 

My name is Julian Eternal, I live in Austin Texas.  

My boyfriend and I are started a company about a few months ago called Double Scorpio.  (we're both scorpios).    We both have backgrounds in chemistry, but that's not why we started this company.  About a year ago I was in New Orleans getting the life plowed of my at the Phoenix and this man slammed a bottle up my nose and the bottle spilled all over my face.  INSTANTLY i felt a burn.  I knew immediately that I was fucked (In more ways than one).   The next few days were absolutely horrible, I had a huge chemical that looked horrible.  My worried boyfriend started looking up why this chemical would have the ability to burn you.   

Well it turns out, in the process of making VHS cleaner you need to make the solution extremely acidic, but when the reaction is done, you're supposed to neutralize the acid.  Turns out, not a lot of popper companies do this.   I honestly believe because it's just an extra step and since theres no quality control on these solvents.  These companies can get away with it. 

Anyway, Flash forward 6 months later,  we created a great product that me and my friends really liked, and no burns and no headaches!

Our website is : www.doublescorpio.com

We have a clean, safe, and pretty intense product. 

I know this is a shameless plug.   If possible I hope to be able to place an ad on this site.!

Cheers!  Ask me anything!

heres an review on reddit:

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

Moderator's Note: Generally we have allowed discussion of poppers in General. If DoubleScorpio would prefer this to be moved, I will be glad to. Either post here or send me a private message.