Bred the rower

daddysboy42

Last night had this hot little rower come over. 21, 5'6, brunette, tight athlete body. He'd shared a couple of ass pics but nothing compared to it in person. big beefy light furry dusting of hair on his cheeks and hairless hole, and he was a strict bottom. love a juicy fat athlete cunt. i ate him out then flipped him over into doggy and spit on my dick, rubbed it in his crack a couple times then plunged in deep. he was loose and warm and i think i tasted lube when i ate him out, his ass was definitely already slick. i pumped in and out for about 2 minutes before i blew my load in him. i didn't tell him- just pulled out, fingered him deep where i had just planted my first load, then my dick got hard instantly and back into his sweet ass raw. i fucked him for a good hour, kissing and swapping saliva and sucking face the whole time. i flipped him on his back at one point but he was too loose in that position, my dick barely felt like it was inside. it was hot but i wanted to feel him squeezing his dick on my meat. fucked him mostly in doggy and i felt my first load getting frothy and slick with every pump. let him know i was close then busted inside and fucked it in for a few minutes. afterwards we both flipped over and i saw he had cum a few times while i was breeding him. then sent him off with my babies swimming inside him. slept pretty great last night.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 6

holy fuck that kid sounds like perfection to me.  love those young jock types that are such eager cumdumps.  Hot that he's that young and shows up already pre-lubed (maybe pre-bred) and loose sloppy hole!!   Just noticed you're in GA.  Maybe you'll share him sometime for a tag team :)

Now,  that's what I call a regular. And an intro to the rest of the fresh meat where he is attending. Athletic types are very good when you break into their circles. You'll have a regular supply that way. Experience in that pigsty.