My boy and I share 12 POZ loads at a Sex Party

I’ve now shared my boy’s sweet NEG ass with a handful of friends, some POZ, but mostly NEG. We’ve talked about it and he’s not a chaser, he’s just a cum-loving slut. I can’t hold that against him. Besides, his ass is so hot and so tight, it would be criminal not to share it. I always fuck him bare, and talk real dirty about sharing his ass with strangers, and whoring him out. A few moths ago, we decided to take things to another level, and attend a POZ-friendly sex party, if we could fine one. My boy saw one close to our apartment, and made a reservation. Condoms to be provided, but not required.

Getting ready for the event was HOT. I helped him clean out his ass real good, and thought some of the guys there might appreciate a pre-lubed sweet hole for them to use. I rimmed his hole getting it good and sloppy before plunging my rod in to the balls and fucking him hard for a good fifteen minutes before depositing my load deep within. I fingered his ass to make sure every drop made it in and then squirted a bit more lube up there for good measure. I didn’t know how many cocks he’d take that night, but didn’t want anyone to tear him up.

When we arrived, we checked our clothes. My boy kept his jock on, and we both kept on our socks, with a few condoms each, just in case. He told me it was okay to play with other bottoms, and I could fuck them raw, but he wanted me to pull out before coming, so I could give my loads to him. I made him PROMISE me to not take anyone raw unless they promised they were NEG. He agreed, but looked a little hurt.

My boy went to look for a water bottle to keep himself hydrated and told me to “make friends.” I was shocked to see one or two familiar faces there. One was my old buddy BJ, a barrel chested cigar smoking bearded daddy-type bear, in leather chaps, with his cock hanging out. I am usually a top, but a few summers ago, after a particularly wild party, I gave my raw ass to BJ and took his load. I fondly remembered his beer-can thick cock, big egg-sized low-hanging balls, and salty load dripping down my thighs. He had licked up as much as possible and snowballed it to me. He asked what I was doing there, and I said, “Lining up some dick for my boyfriend."

"You still NEG?” he asked.

“As far as I know.”

“Your boy?”

“NEG.”

“Fuck,” he said, “I’d tap his hot little ass any time, but I got POZZED.” I asked when, and he promised it was after our one hot time together. I told him he was free to fuck him as long as he bagged up and pulled out before coming. I told him I would get off on licking up his BUG JUICE from my boy’s ass and back. That really got him going, and he started slowly jerking himself.

My boy came back with some water, and I introduced BJ to my boy. He was smitten. BJ took his hand and led him to a mattress in a side room. Watching my boy savagely kissing this hot POZ daddy got me rock hard. BJ bent him over to fuck him doggy style, facing me as I fed my hard cock to my boy’s hungry mouth. He was in heaven. I offered BJ a condom, but he refused. I thought he was going to fuck him raw, and was about to protest, when he reached into his back pocket and got one of his own. He carefully unwrapped it, and properly put it on. My boy was screwing his ass around in circles, hungry for action, and wondering what the delay was. I nodded to BJ, and properly bagged up, he slowly slid his cock all the way in. My boy was not quiet about how much he was enjoying being fucked by this thick cock. I pulled my dripping dick out of his mouth and whispered into his ear, “BJ’s POZ, but he’s fucking you safe, and he promised to pull out when he comes. I’ll feed it to you if I don’t swallow it all myself.”

He grunted approval, reaching back to make sure BJ was all latexed up. After a few minutes doggy style, BJ’s pace increased and he lunged forward, then paused for a few seconds. He leaned forward and whispered something in my boy’s ear. He grunted back, “Oh yeah, man. Don’t stop. Give it to me!”

“Getting close?” I asked.

“Fuck yeah!”

I noticed we had drawn a bit of a crowd, and there were four or five guys egging BJ on, “Load him up!” “Cum in his ass,” they shouted. BJ picked up his pace again, and really started slamming his ass. He pulled out, and went to pull off the condom. It was then I saw that it had ripped. I guess that’s what that lunge was. He didn’t even seem to notice that the condom had broken, but he’d kept his promise and pulled out, thank God. He shot a massive load all over my boy’s sweaty back and ass. I lurched forward and licked it off in gobs, making sure it wouldn't drip into his used sweaty hole. I spit it into his piggy grinning face. He swallowed it all down, meekly thanked BJ for a good time, and asked the crowd, “Who’s next?” BJ wasled away to a corner to watch the action.

A skinny nerdy looking frekle-faced redhead with a huge wang nervously stepped up. As my boy’s pimp for the night, I gave the redhead the same rules I had given BJ. He nodded okay. I offered him a condom, and he smiled, pulling one of his own from his socks. Same brand as BJ. Small world. He bagged up, and slid right in. I reached around to make sure it was on properly, and almost busted a nut feeling his huge dick plunging in and out of my boy’s hole, latex and all. Seeing his familiar hairy hole being filled with a cute nerdy stranger’s cock got me really hot. I was glad to be sharing that moment with my boy, and felt safe knowing that I was there to make sure it was happening safely.

Big Red slammed his sweet ass a few times and sunk it in all the way, pulled out almost entirely, and slammed in again, holding it there. Then he slowed his pace as my boy wriggled around on his pole. He looked pleadingly around the room. “Someone give me his dick to suck!” A well-muscled Chelsea gym bunny stepped up and stuck his dick in my boy’s eager mouth. Big Red quicked his stride, and looked like he was cumming. He left his dick in my boy’s sloppy hole for a few seconds before pulling it out with a juicy plop. Fuck, the condom broke again, and this time he’d cum deep inside my boy’s hole. Gym Guy saw this and before I could do anything, spun my boy around and stuck his cock in raw.

BJ went from lurking in the corner and came up behind me. “Don’t fight it,” he whispered. “This is what he came here for. Don’t ruin it for him.”

“What!?!?!” I asked. BJ explained to me that this wasn’t a POZ-friendly party, it was a POZ-only party and my boy and I were the only NEG ones there. He then told me that he came once in my boy’s hole before shooting his second load that I shared with my boy. Big Red has probably also shot twice up his still-NEG hole. I was furious, but still-rock hard. BJ explained that he was the party organizer and told my boy the whole deal before he agreed to come. The condoms had been poked through with pins before being strategically scattered throughout the place and handed out to people who wanted the illusion of playing safe.

My head was spinning as Gym Guy slammed my boy’s ass real hard, creaming his pussy. He pulled out just enough to shoot a few spurts on my boy’s quivering hole before pressing them in with his oozing cock. BJ got down on his knees and swallowed my hard tool as another guy lined him his dick with my boy’s hungry gaping drippy hole. I saw his dick before the rest of him. Salt and pepper hair, firm chest and arms, but sunken sick-looking facial cheeks. The other guys didn’t look POZ, but this fucker sure did. He pumped a few times, looking like a rutting animal, before loading my boy’s hole. I came in BJ’s mouth and he took it all in his mouth, then got up, and fed me some of my load. He then started fingering my hole with the rest of it. I was overcome with lust. How forbidden to be sharing my boy’s hole with a roomful of POZ strangers. I wanted some of the attention for myself and got down doggy style, facing my boy’s mouth and started kissing him hard. He was shocked that I was now on my knees too, being a slut offering up his ass for POZ cum. He seemed to be smiling. I closed my eyes, reached back and spread my cheeks for someone to dick me. And someone did. Several someones did. I took at least four cocks, and counted at least three loads up cum deposited deep up my NEG hole. My boy must have taken at least eight dicks. And he took all of their loads, like a champ.

When we left, we were both covered in sweat and cum. We made it home and spooned together all night, cum leaking out both of our holes. Neither of his showered or washed out our cummy asses. We both tested NEG later that month and NEG again a month later. We haven’t been back to the POZ party yet, and may not be allowed until we both test POZ. Until then, I’ll have to keep looking for dick for my boy’s hole, and occasionally mine.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 14
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

It's just a shame that you guys didn't leave this amazing party with HIV, you guys will probably have to look for some serious action with men that have AIDS, not taking medication. You could always shoot POZ blood inside you guys

• Like 1