COCKSUCKING 19 YEAR OLD

marktulley2000

So thanks to this topic I was in the mood for a young top. I only play with guys my age or older but I wanted something young this night.

A few nights ago I went on sniffies. It seems  that there  are mostly young guys are on this and found one fairly close by 21. The prodile says he a vers top so i replied to him he was looking for a much older guy. He had a couple of hot pics. 

We met he looked much younger and his family was out till the next night. I walked with him to his bedroom and he seemd nervous he right away started to undress in front of me and wow nice little body. I got undressed and he was looking at my cock getting hard. I grab his cock and balls and rubbed them as they got hard. 

He made a few sounds but i could see he was a bit nervous so I push him to the bed and pulled him over to me. I turned him over and saw a beautiful smooth tight little ass sticking up at me. I spread his cheeks and got to my knees and started to rim him. He started to moan loudly and i reached for his cock and it was rock hard. I stuck a finger in then two and lightly thrusted my fingers in his hole. He definitely was not nervous at this point.

I normally bottom but this ass just needed to be fucked. I was so hard I put my cock against his hole and his leggs spread wider I knew he wanted it.  I grabbed my small bag of fun stuff and got my lube. I slowly spread it on and in his hole then squeezed alot in his hole. I put my tip on his hole and slowly pushed in as he started to make a noise. He was tighter than I thought. I pushed a little harder and felt a pop and it went in. He made a loud noise and I stopped for a second and asked if he was ok. He was breathing heavy but said he is ok. So i pushed slowly in till my balls hit his hole and stopped. I could here him breathing hard and I started to thrust slowly. He had such a smooth cute butt it got me really excited.  I was going faster and faster and he was moaning loader. 

I could feel him tightening up then get really loose as i herd a gasp from him. He blew a load on the bed i reached for his cock and there was cum all over it and the bed. I then got so hot i blew a load in him hard and deep. I pulled out slowly and there was a little mess but i bet he had very little experience in cleaning. 

He got up went to the bathroom for a few minutes and came out cleaned up. He asked if we could do this again I said yes but you will fuck next time and he said absolutely i wanted to do that.

He really had a hot ass. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TwinkChaserSlut said:

That's very sexy. Boys love 👅 in their boipussies.

Yes they do. I had 3 young visitors last night who had been told by their friends about the special treatments I give to good-looking, horny young dudes. 3 young, horny guys shot load after load in my mouth over a period of 4 hours. I was so turned on by their boldness. These guys were already for hot action when they arrived. The outline of their rock-hard cocks in their tight jeans signalled to me that I would be having hot sessions with these guys. They looked at each other, and one guy asked the others who would be going first. The guy who asked agreed to go first. He stepped forward, spread his legs, and said: "Aren't you going to unzip my jeans and see what I've got for you?" I did what he asked. I slowly unzipped his jeans, pulled his pants and underwear down, knelt before his erect cock and took it in my mouth. The other guys watched what I was doing, unzipped their jeans,  lowered their jeans and underwear down below their knees and stroked their cocks. While I was sucking their friend's cock, they moved closer to my face and rubbed their precum-soaked cocks in my face near their friend's cock, discharging a load of precum on my lips which they scooped into my mouth. Within just a few minutes, all 3 shot their loads Into my mouth which I immediately swallowed. Then, they squeezed their cocks to give me the remaining drops. After they had shot their loads, I was told to stretch out on my bed. One of the guys straddled me, moved up to my face, raised himself over my face then lowered his ass to my mouth and told me to lick his ass. While I was playing with his pussy with my tongue, his cock hardened and told me to suck it. It took him only a few minutes for him to shot his load in my mouth. I just love feeling a guy's cock throbbing as he shoots his load. The other 2 guys got the same treatment. So, my reward for all my work: 6 huge, thick, creamy delicious loads.

Cheers,

Jamie 

Edited by hotpussyboy

On 8/17/2022 at 8:15 AM, Njn0mc said:

So thanks to this topic I was in the mood for a young top. I only play with guys my age or older but I wanted something young this night.

A few nights ago I went on sniffies. It seems  that there  are mostly young guys are on this and found one fairly close by 21. The prodile says he a vers top so i replied to him he was looking for a much older guy. He had a couple of hot pics. 

We met he looked much younger and his family was out till the next night. I walked with him to his bedroom and he seemd nervous he right away started to undress in front of me and wow nice little body. I got undressed and he was looking at my cock getting hard. I grab his cock and balls and rubbed them as they got hard. 

He made a few sounds but i could see he was a bit nervous so I push him to the bed and pulled him over to me. I turned him over and saw a beautiful smooth tight little ass sticking up at me. I spread his cheeks and got to my knees and started to rim him. He started to moan loudly and i reached for his cock and it was rock hard. I stuck a finger in then two and lightly thrusted my fingers in his hole. He definitely was not nervous at this point.

I normally bottom but this ass just needed to be fucked. I was so hard I put my cock against his hole and his leggs spread wider I knew he wanted it.  I grabbed my small bag of fun stuff and got my lube. I slowly spread it on and in his hole then squeezed alot in his hole. I put my tip on his hole and slowly pushed in as he started to make a noise. He was tighter than I thought. I pushed a little harder and felt a pop and it went in. He made a loud noise and I stopped for a second and asked if he was ok. He was breathing heavy but said he is ok. So i pushed slowly in till my balls hit his hole and stopped. I could here him breathing hard and I started to thrust slowly. He had such a smooth cute butt it got me really excited.  I was going faster and faster and he was moaning loader. 

I could feel him tightening up then get really loose as i herd a gasp from him. He blew a load on the bed i reached for his cock and there was cum all over it and the bed. I then got so hot i blew a load in him hard and deep. I pulled out slowly and there was a little mess but i bet he had very little experience in cleaning. 

He got up went to the bathroom for a few minutes and came out cleaned up. He asked if we could do this again I said yes but you will fuck next time and he said absolutely i wanted to do that.

He really had a hot ass. 

So I saw the young one online and shot him a message if he is alone. He said he has a friend over but if I wanted to come over that would be good. 

I got there and his friend was a older guy my age or more laying on the bed i asked you two playing yet? They both said just started. The boy walked to the bathroom. The guy got up and introduced himself and said lets have some fun with this boy. Asked me u a top? I said what ever at this point but I bottom too. I asked him what do u want to do with him. He said lets break him.  I laughed.  He said lets tag team him.

The boy came out naked and he said he is really clean inside. He came over to the two of us  and we got undressed fast. I grab the boy and bent him over the bed pushed his head and back flat I got on my knee and grabbed that hot young tight ass and spread the cheeks to see the hole! 

I said to the guy look at that hole! I started the eat the hole for a bit and the guy when up to the the boy and and had him suck him as i was eating that ass for a while.  The guy got up hard and said I want to fuck that boys ass!

I got up and the guy grab some lube out of his pants that was on the floor. Put some on the kids hole and was getting ready to fuck the kid. I got on the bed and put the kids face on my lap and told him to suck it. The guy started to fucking him and the kid was sucking and moaning he then tried to get up then I got up and held his shoulders down on the bed as the guy was fucking him i bent over the kid and spread his cheeks and watch the guy fuck this little ass very well.. It was hot watching this he went faster and faster untill the guy grunted loud and blew a load in him and he said come fuck this boy! I got up almost dripping from what I was watching.  I jumped in and his hole was so dripping i needed no lub.

My cock slipped right in with almost no resistance and heard the boy moan more I pumped hard and fast. I got so friggin exxited I exploded in him and pulled out to watched all the drippings ooze out.

The guy flipped him over and started to suck his cock. It was getting hard not a bad size he said if you bottom jump on this cock. So I got on top and wipe his hole for some cum and smeared it on my hole and sat on his cock and road him for a while. The guy was rubbing my shoulders and then pushed me down on the boy and tried to fuck me while the boys dick was in me. He just got it almost in but the boy blew his load and his cock came out. The guy then push his cock in me and fucked me while I was laying on the boy. He fuck me for some time and i was kissing the boy and he was a great kisser. The the guy blew a load in me.

Fun night got the others phone number to meet him again.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2022 at 10:49 AM, hotpussyboy said:

Yes they do. I had 3 young visitors last night who had been told by their friends about the special treatments I give to good-looking, horny young dudes. 3 young, horny guys shot load after load in my mouth over a period of 4 hours. I was so turned on by their boldness. These guys were already for hot action when they arrived. The outline of their rock-hard cocks in their tight jeans signalled to me that I would be having hot sessions with these guys. They looked at each other, and one guy asked the others who would be going first. The guy who asked agreed to go first. He stepped forward, spread his legs, and said: "Aren't you going to unzip my jeans and see what I've got for you?" I did what he asked. I slowly unzipped his jeans, pulled his pants and underwear down, knelt before his erect cock and took it in my mouth. The other guys watched what I was doing, unzipped their jeans,  lowered their jeans and underwear down below their knees and stroked their cocks. While I was sucking their friend's cock, they moved closer to my face and rubbed their precum-soaked cocks in my face near their friend's cock, discharging a load of precum on my lips which they scooped into my mouth. Within just a few minutes, all 3 shot their loads Into my mouth which I immediately swallowed. Then, they squeezed their cocks to give me the remaining drops. After they had shot their loads, I was told to stretch out on my bed. One of the guys straddled me, moved up to my face, raised himself over my face then lowered his ass to my mouth and told me to lick his ass. While I was playing with his pussy with my tongue, his cock hardened and told me to suck it. It took him only a few minutes for him to shot his load in my mouth. I just love feeling a guy's cock throbbing as he shoots his load. The other 2 guys got the same treatment. So, my reward for all my work: 6 huge, thick, creamy delicious loads.

Cheers,

Jamie 

Well you sure earned all that cum. Are they repeats?

On 8/27/2022 at 8:41 AM, TwinkChaserSlut said:

Well you sure earned all that cum. Are they repeats?

Yes, they are repeats. I've sucked them off several times since: lots and lots of huge loads, thick, and delicious. I often see these guys on the street with their friends. The friends know what I do and have propositioned me often. One of their friends whom I hadn't met before said as I was passing him by: "hey cocksucker I've got a real treat for you..how about it? I want your lips on my cock..I've got lots of cum for your mouth..I haven't shot my load in a while..my girlfriend won't suck my cock..so can I get my cock sucked today?" He was cute, so I couldn't turn him down. He came over last night by himself and stayed for several hours. I let him have a shower, then I gave him a slow, sensual massage, I edged him several times until he couldn't stand it anymore. He forced my mouth down on his cock, drove it as deep inside my throat as he could, then, within a couple of minutes, I felt his cock throbbing as he shot his thick load in my mouth. He said he wished that his girlfriend would suck his cock the way I did. I told him he's welcome to call me anytime when he's needing relief. I suspect he'll back soon.....

Jamie

• 2 months later...