Halloween Breeding

MuscleAss

Halloween weekend I went out to a couple of clubs Saturday night, played on the dance floor with a couple, and after some sucking and kissing, I ended-up with each guy's dick in my hole.  The actual fucking was relatively brief as they were not quite as uninhibited as am I.  ; )   Afterwards I went home, got online and soon had a heavy-set middle-aged black guy with a huge cock in my bed.  He was cut, and (he said) it was just under nine inches.  He was totally into my ass, and, on learning I had been fucked on the dance floor, he was really turned on.

The more stories I told him of past piggy encounters, the more turned on and the more verbal he became.  His attack on my ass was varied, first I was on my back, then in a doggy position, and finally on my stomach.  He had a nice rhythm:  short strokes, then deep, fast then slow.  He definitely understood how to mix it up.  Finally he started to sweat more, cursing and groaning, hitting my hole hard and deep.  Within five minutes he unloaded shooting lots and lots of spurts.

After he caught his breath, he resumed fucking my ass as he never lost his hard-on.  Again slowly, sensuously and gently fucking me as we kissed, this went on for another five minutes. 

He was a very nice guy, and after he withdrew we chatted while he dressed.  It turned-out he and a friend had both been chatting with me on Grindr, and they had decided between the two of them who would fuck me.  Unfortunately they don't fuck together, damn it!  

After he left I checked my phone and saw I'd been hit on by a cute, 26 year old Asian.  He was horny and wanted to come over.  Pretty soon he was naked, fucking me with an average cock, moving me all over the bed, and totally turned on by my cummy hole, ordering me to suck his dick whenever he pulled out.  He played with my sensitive cock, lubing it and making me jump, including some verbal name calling, which he really seemed to enjoy.  Me too!  Eventually he shot a load in my guts, fingered my pussy for a while, then fed me some cum.   He ordered me to clean his now soft, but very slick dick.  

As he dressed, he told me he couldn't believe what a whore I am, taking getting fucked and bred twice within an hour.  He was laughing a little as he said this, and I just laughed, too.  Gave me a hard slap, smirked and then was out the door.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3