Anyone Here Never Top?

Guest nelly26

Guest btchbyl

i bottom 98% of the time but i do top if it is a very sleazy circumstance or for whatever reason the bottom draws me in to his ass. otherwise i prefer to be the bottom. i prefer to be the one getting my ass used by many anon tops.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I have never topped.  No desire.  I was made to bottom.  I have met guys before that want me to top them because I have a big dick, but I don't do it.  Sorry.

I almost always bottom. I can count on 1 hand the number of times I have topped in the last 2 years. I torture myself by being horned up all the time whether I am sucking cock or being fucked. Only 1 of my regular fuck buds have expressed an interest in me fucking him...me with a 5.5” pencil dick dipping into an Adonis with a 10” thick cock??  Even my tgirlfriend only wants me to suck the cum out of her dick and tell her about all the cock I sucked and let fuck me. She’s a keeper.