Grindr load 2x

SmallPaul1

I been cum hungry for the past week and finally got a bite on grindr that seemed to be real. We talked for a few days due to schedule issues, but tonight i got a message from him that he is free for the next 2 hours. I advised i cant host at this time but stated we can find a dark place and i can suck him off in his car. Well we ended up going to his place after failed attempts to find a place with no traffic. 

As soon as we got inside we stated to kiss and i started to rub his chest and suck his nipples. I then had him shit in the chair where i got on my knees and rubbed, kissed and sniffed his growing bulge. I got his pants unzipped and pulled down and got his balls in my mouth. I then started a nice lick from the balls to his head where i gopt my lips around the top where i tried to stick my tongue in his piss slit. After a few moments he moaned and stated if i keep that up he was going to cum. And that is what he did next thing i know he shot his load in my mouth, all i could do was swallow it. He said dont worry that he is a multiple shooter, so i continued for several minutes sucking him off, tasting his balls in my mouth while playing with his nipples. I could feel and see his legs start to tremble as the next load was on its way. This time he shot his load on the side of my face and beard.  I think i found a new biddy that needs a regular draining.  So technically these were my first 2 loads of 2018, cant wait for more.