Sign in to follow this  
21subpup97

Anyone know about 269chillipepper Hotel?

I've been to the one in Belo Horizonte, it's pretty decent and there were a lot of hot guys. Definitely better than my first sauna experience in Rio. I heard it's crazy in the São Paulo branch. Lots of hot guys and sex.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By BZcumdump
      How long did it take you to become poz after consistently fucking raw and/or taking loads?
    • By eagerbeaverto
      No key needed for elevators, no hassle in entering hotel, good/central location?
      any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. 
      Looking to host random guys in my room. 
      Eagerbeaverto@gmail.com
    • By Kazewolf
      Bb bttm with a tight ass is looking for a regular top bud to hang out with.
      wanting to be bred raw, leave your seed in me.poz friendly. Looking to take loads and piss in my tight ass 
      No loads refused...
      Looking also for a reg bud to hang out with and fuck with...
      Bb bttm here into anything but scat..
      Piss play...bb...cum swallowing...breeding...
      Submissive bottom here...
      Groups+++...younger+++...
      Anon....gangbang...
      Hmu

• By DCWildBtm
      Visiting Houston Aug 24-27 and hope to hit the bathhouse and also host any tops who would like to stop by and make a deposit in my hole. 
      I need a place to stay that’s as ez access for my visitors as my hole will be! Any good recommendations on such a hotel or motel that are good for sluts, groups, gangbangs (such as rooms that open up to the outdoors or that do not require room keys to use the elevator, etc)?
      Thanks men! Lookin forward to serving you with my holes  

Other #BBBH Sites…

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.