Ya, He's Gay, He Just Don't Know It Yet

PHXariesAZ

Part 14
Home Slice
Damn, what a hot fuck session Robbie and I had those couple hours.  Dante finally stopped us reminding me that we need to get me some me clothes and had an appointment at the car dealers.  I really didn't want him spending all this money on me, especially on a car.

Robbie’s actions and aggressiveness surprised me.  In the limited time we interacted I took him to be more like me, more of a bottom, but then again, I recently discovered the joy of topping.  We left a naked Robbie in the condo with a few of the crew and I knew he was going to continue to fuck turn whomever would fuck him.  Dante filled me in on Robbie as we drove to the mall.

Dante
I had forgotten that Robbie was versatile.  When I first met him he was hanging out with a couple of my guys willing to let any of them fuck and breed him.  I knew he was bug chasing, never knew the real reason until the plan to poz Jeremy was hatched.

Jeremy had wanted to stealth bread Jeremy ever since he was pozzed a couple months back, but was never able to pull it off.  I let him know that the first poz load into Jeremy’s neg cunt belonged to b Home Slice for what he did to him, but that he could deliver the second load.  He let me know that he’d be satisfied watching Chris breed his suck up ass and then have to take his dirty load after.

On our way over to the mall, I filled Home Slice in on Robbie.  We parked at the mall and headed to the only store I shop at Abercrombie and Fitch.  I could tell something was on Home Slice’s mind even before he sspok, “Dante, you don’t need to spend this much money on my clothes, I’d be happy with clothes from Walmart or Target . even the GAP’s clothes are ok with me.”

I made sue he knew that the money didn’t matter to me, he really had no idea how much cash I have stashed away in multiple banks in different countries around the world in case I ever needed to run from the law.  I told him, “Don’t worry about the money Home Slice, you see that I always have the nicest clothes to wear and you should too.  You’re living with me now and I want you looking damn good where ever you go.  You know I love you and I know you love me too.  So when we get in the store you might see a could guys you think you know, but you don't, got it?”

He nodded ‘yes’ and answered, “Got it.”

The store manager is one of my biggest sellers and all of his employees have at some point sampled the ‘goods' and whether straight, bi or gay have all been fucked by him while high.  Of course a number of them he pozzed, some escaped that fate only to succumb to his poz cock eventually as they craved to Tina and his cock in their assess.

He greeted me, I explained the situation, and told Home Since, “Have fun and pick out what you want to wear.  I may pick out a few things I want you to see you wearing. And as your your underwear, I’ve already ordered a bunch of Andrew Christian boxer briefs in you size, I every color with multiple pair in a select few I like to see you wear.”

Home Slice
For the next two hours I tried on jeans, khakis, shorts and shirts of all kinds.  There were several I really liked.  When he came time to pay for the clothes one of the sales associates said he wanted to show me something and led me to a back room.  Before I knew it he was on his knees getting ready to suck my cock as he told me, “My manger told me that Dante wanted me to give you a blow job for all the clothes you’re buying.”

This kid was taking my 7” down you the root when I finally remembered where I had seen (struck met) him before.  It was the day I was taught the art of the for job.  He was just as good as the time he was teaching me by sucking my cock then, of it was for the Tina in my system I probably would have been my load in a couple minutes instead of the 20 it took him to eat my cum.

After he was done he told me, “I wish you and I could party-n-play sometime.”

I answered him, “You never know, I can ask Dante.”

He got a panicked look on his face pleading with me, “Please don’t say anything, if Randy (the store manager) was to find out that I said anything to you, I might get fired.  I need the job to afford my own place.”

I promise him, “I won’t say a word to anyone”

He led me back to the front of the store where Dante was waiting for me, but I didn’t see the clothes.  He quickly said, “The manager is having a couple of his employees are taking you new threads over to the condo.  We have one more stop to make.”

Dante
As we  dove over to the car lot I asked him, “Did you enjoy your for job?”  He nodded ‘Yes’, and I then asked, “You know half of those boys are jealous of you, the other half want to party with you.”

We pulled into the car dealers lot.  Home Slice commented, “Looks like he’s closed.”

I laughed, “Yeah, it is, but not to us.  This guy does a lot of our ‘transportation’.”

My connection at the dealership was the owner, who came out as I parked my car.  See greeted each other and I introduce Home Slice (using his given have Chris).

He reached out to shake his hand and said, “Based on what Dante told me I pulled a few cars for you to look at, and if you don’t see what you like we can go through the lot into we find what you want to drive.”

He led us over to a group of a half dozen cars.  I could tell the minute be saw this one particular truck he was going to want it, but I knew he’d think it was gong to cost me money.  I never pay for a car for this guy, so whatever car to chooses is his period.. The car that I wanted him to have was a 2016 Cadillac Escalade that was loaded.

He wanted by that car first, pausing by the Cadillac before looking the other cars over, every so often looking over at the Caddy or walking by the car with a ‘wanting’ glance.  He asked about each car except the Caddy.

I then asked him, “What about the Escalade here, this is a nice ride.”

He walked over to the Caddy, opened the door, looked inside and said, “This car is too expensive.  You already spent too much on my clothes.”

I joined him at the car’s door, leaned in and whispered to him, “Don’t worry Home Slice, the car won’t cost me a dime.  Pick out what you want.”

He got a smile on his face, climbed in the Caddy and asked, “Can I take it for a test drive?”

The dealership owner said, “It has a push button start, here the remote that needs to be in the car for it to start.”

I climbed I when him as we drove around a few minutes before heading back to the dealership.  I asked him, “You look the Caddy?”

He started to cry and through his sobs he tried to say, “I'm sorry you have to do an this for me.”

I let him know, “None of what your father did is anyone’s can't but Jeremy’s, and he's going to get his, and you’re the one who's gong to give it to him.  Now let's get you this car.”

We finished up business and headed back to the condo.  Since he was now going to be living with me I had him park in the garage.  We headed in to find a high as a kite Robbie getting gang banged by a good number of my crew, both gay and straight.  We exchanged glances and headed to my bedroom.

I showed him the spare closet where his clothes were now neatly hanging.  He thanked me, dropped to his knee, pulled my cock out and began giving me one hell of a blow job.  I didn't think I’d last that long, to be honest, I didn’t want to, we had a pizza being delivered.  And I didn’t hold back giving him a big load to swallow since I hadn’t cum in a week.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 9

Part 15
Home Slice
After sucking a load out of my man we had pizza and talked about my up coming graduation in 10 days.  I figured with what my father did that my family wouldn’t attend the commencement ceremony. Dante told me, “Fuck your father! Fuck your mother!  Fuck your entire mother fucking family!  We are your family now and we’ll be there to watch you get your diploma.”

He made me smile when he said that to me.  What he said next made my ass twitch in anticipation.  Dante told me, “And after the ceremony we will come back here and celebrate as a family.”  I hugged Dante and we snuggled up in bed and slept.

I Woke up to Dante sliding guys cock inside my ass.  He kissed me as he slowly fucked me until he shot a load inside me.  He kissed me one more time and told me to get in the shower and get to school.  I took a quick shower, dressed in my new clothes and headed off to school in my new truck.

The last week of class were easy.  Anytime I saw Jeremy I faked a smile knowing what we had planned for him.  Thinking about turning him on to Tina and pozzing his neg ass started to get my dick to stir.  

The weekend arrived sooner then I expected and Dante had the usual party time for us.  The second I got home he had me strip immediately then slammed me good.  While I was rushing me began to eat my ass.  I was begging to be fucked by him, but he continued to eat my ass for what seemed like hours.

When he was ready he mounted my wet ass.  He road my ass the entire night and gave me multiple loads that cum was leaking out around his cock.  When I was starting to chime d down and he pulled his softening cock out of my well used and cum filled hole the cum that didn’t get pushed deep inside me or that leaked out began to steadily drain from  me.

After breeding me like the bitch he made me Dante informed, “No more partying until after graduation.  You’re not getting fucked by me until after graduation.  Of course there’s no partying or sex with anyone else until after graduation.  After graduation were having a big party here at the condo.”

I was surprised by the ‘no partying’ and ‘no sex’, but the big party after graduation didn’t surprise me the way Dante has be making me feel so much a part of the crew, but more like part of a family.

Dante
Home Slice had his graduation on Wednesday.  That morning I took him to the clinic for a HIV test.  I knew a few of the technicians at the clinic so after they drew his blood I was going to get the results directly.  They drew his blood and we left.

That night I went with the senior members of my crew who helped look out for Home Slice.  He never knew that I had his back 24/7.  I felt like I let him down when his father kicked him out of the house.  I did what I knew I needed to on getting him new threads and wheel.  The party after graduation we going to be the real surprise.

When his name as called and he walked across the stage we clapped and cheered for him.  When the ceremony was over we meet up with him.  We took a few pictures before my crew left and I rode back with Home Slice I the Escalade.

My first surprise was to tell him about his graduation present and party, “For your graduation present we are leaving Monday morning for a ten day trip to Hawaii.  You graduation party tonight is also a celebrating your testing poz.  When we get back to the condo I want you to strip in the garage, walk into the condo and get in the sling.  You’ll be in the sling for the next 12 hours and will take any and all loads given to you.  When this is over, your ass well bleed cum.”

Home Slice
After Dante told me about our trip to Hawaii I was get excited.  After he told me about my test results and the party to celebrate my graduation and testing poz my ass began to twitch.  When we pulled into the garage, with the garage still open, I jumped out of the Caddy and stripped.  Dante smiled as he kept the garage door open a little while until I dropped my AC boxer briefs (in his favorite color) freeing my hard cock.

I walked into the condo with Dante right behind me and went directly to the sling.  I was helped into the sling by a couple of the crew who were naked sporting hard cocks.  Once I was situated in the sling they locked my ankles in restraints.  I was allowed one more  time to stroke my hard cock before my wrists were restrained.

When they were done getting me situated in the sling a naked Dante joined me taking position between my legs.  He dropped to his knee and before he started rimming me he told me, “When I get done eating your ass, that all the lube you’re going to get until I fill your hole with my cum.  After that the only lube you’ll need and get will be cum.”

While Dante was licking my ass getting it ready for him to fuck, Hector, one of Dante’s trusted, senior crew, placed a tourniquet on my upper arm.  Dante stood up, placed his hard, dripping cock against my hole, started and started to teaseby me before asking, “Home Slice, are you ready to be gang bang?”

I answered him, “Fuck yeah, please give me your cock.  I want you inside me when I get slammed.”

Dante smiled at me as he applied pressure against my hole as he slowly slid the entire length of his cock inside me in one slow thrust.  The spit he applied was barely enough as I felt him finally bottomed out balls deep.  He nodded and Hector slid the needle into my vein.  I watched while he withdrew getting the familiar red flash of blood.  He smiled at me telling me, “I get your ass after Dante is done breeding you.”

He then pushed the plunger down as I heard Dante cough after doing his own slam.  When Hector pulled the needle from my arm he massaged the infection sight before releasing the tourniquet.  I felt the Tina sticky more up into my throat and chest.  I had the familiar metallic taste in the back of my throat.  I started to cough really hard as I heard a ringing in my ears and my vision blurred.

I yelled out, “OH FUCK” as I felt Dante already fucking me.

He looked at me, smiled and said, “I know I don’t need to ask how you’re doing.”

While Dante fucked me Hector was tapping his Latin dick on my check.  I was still trying up focus when I instinctively opened my mouth allowing him up slid his cook inside, but he didn’t stop until his balls were resting on my chin.  Hector slowly moved his cock back out then back into my throat.  He never really worked you a pace since he was saving his first load for my ass.

Dante fucked me for a good and after his first load I felt the increase lubrication as he was able to fuck me harder and faster.  After a good hour (while I sucked random crew member's cocks) and 3 more loads, Dante pulled out and was quickly replaced by Hector.

While Hector started to fuck me, Dante came up to me, kissed me and gave me his cock to clean.  While I sucked my ass juices and Dante’s cum from his cock he told me, “The first few hours will be crew only.  After midnight the others I invited will be allowed to stop by and breed you.”

I think every guy in the crew, both gay and straight fucked me in those first few hours.  Some of them, like Hector, lasted 15-20 min, she lasted only a couple minutes.  It didn’t meter to me how long they fucked me for before they filled my ass with their cum since another crew member quickly took his place inside my ass.

I didn’t even notice when it was midnight, but Dante let me know by placing the tourniquet on my upper arm (opposite arm from the first slam).  He told me, “I’m sure you were able to tell how excited the crew was to be able to fuck you.  Now you’re going to get fucked by customers who expressed an interest in fucking you, friends of mine who told me they wanted to fuck you and Randy allowing his A & F employees to fuck you.  I’ll be watching and you’ll have 4 of my crew here to make sure you’re not injured by anyone.”

He kissed me once more before administering the slam.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 12

Part 16
Dante
Home Slice had been fucked by most of my crew who were hanging around for the first coupe hours of his gang bang celebrating his graduation and his testing poz.  It was just about midnight when others who were invited and wanted to breed Home Slice.

As the new guests were starting to come into the condo as I was prepared to give Home Slice another slam.  I had his still tied off his arm.  He had great veins and it was easy to find a good vein to hit.  I did the needle in and registered the familiar red flash.  I then slowly pushed the plunger down and emptied the contents into his system.

I gave him no warning that I was going to pull the tourniquet off as the first guy from the new group just arriving, one of the A & F boys, finished striping and approached his cum filled ass.  As Home Slice coughed out and rode his new rush.  I’m could tell he was trying to focus his eyes and was certain that his ears were ringing.

With this new group I had the restraints on his wrist and ankles removed allowing him some minimal movement.  Normal stirrups were placed for his ankles and he was free to use hands.  I recognized the guy as the one who sucked him off when we were getting his new threads.

The was this guy fucked him steady and easy, occasionally leaning I for a kiss.  He progressively picked up his have until he was fucking do hard the chains of the sling began to rattle.  I watch as he slammed in one last time as his body tensed up and he screamed out, “FUCK!  I’ve wanted to do that from the moment I saw you in the store.”  

After he withdrew he was replaced by one of my costumers who seemed to know Home Slice.  Home Slice acknowledged that he recognized the man now fucking him.

Home Slice

I had been given a second slam that seemed stronger then my first slam.  As I finished my coughing and began to ride that all familiar rush.  I thought I was seeing things when this week built stud started to fuck me.  I knew this guy from high school when I was a freshman I think he was a senior football star that went on to play college ball only to leave school early and enter the NFL draft.

Looking you I asked him, “It’s that you Marc…..Marc Williamson?  I thought you’d never come back to this small town after being drafted by the NFL.”

He replied, “You see right Chris.  I heard you were going to be in the sling taking any and all loads.  I can remember the first time I saw your cute ass in the locker room.  If we had been alone there I would have raped your ass right then and there.  Now I’m going to give you the breeding you should’ve gotten then.”

While Marc was telling me all this he was slowly curbing the cum in my ass while one of the crew was administering a slam.  Just before the slam was administer he added, “You better be ready for a good fucking, once I get slammed in an animal.  You’ll get pounded real good and I’ll food flood your ass when a gallon of dirty cum.  I haven’t cum in nearly 2 weeks.  After getting the invite I wanted to give you as much of my baby batter I could.”

As he finished what he saying he was given his slam.  I watched as the look in the eyes changed as he transformed into the fuck machine he told me about.  He didn’t waste anytime as he immediately began to power fuck me pulling completely out before slamming back inside me.b He was incredible, not as good as Dante, but good bone the less.

I knew Marc was getting close to cumming as I felt his cock get bigger and harder in my ass.  Marc was sure that I knew the exact moment he shot his first load into my ass.  The expression on his face changed to a look of determination, he was going to breed me.  He pulled out and slammed back in as deep as he could and shouted, “OH FUCK, I'M BREEDING YOUR ASS! TAKE MY DIRTY CUM BITCH!”

I felt his cock throb as each jet found its way deep into my body.  Marc’s body shook with the force of his orgasm.  Marc leaned I  and kissed me as he was recovering from his body shacking first orgasm.

After our kiss, Marc resumed fucking, still long dicking me.  He kept up that pace delivering a second and then a third load in the same manner he gave me his first load.  There was a difference after he shot his third laid of cum.  I could see a change occurring in him, the rush from the slam must have been fading.  His cock quickly softened as slipped from my ass along with some cum.

As the next guy started to fuck me I could see that Marc’s cock had shriveled up like mine when I get T-dick.  Dante quickly whispered to me, “I need to ‘pay’ Marc for coming over and breeding you.  As you saw, when he slams he’s an aggressive top, but after his rush fades he turns into a total bottom.  Now he needs a good fucking if you dingy mind.”

He kissed me and left with Marc.

The rest of the night I got fucked by so many guys, I lost track of his many loads I had taken.  I had to be helped out of the sling and over to the pool for a refreshing dip in the water.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 12

• 2 weeks later...

Part 17
Dante
I met Marc 3 years ago when he was a senior in high school (and I the closet).  He was an aggressive, dominating top who took the opportunity to fuck the football team’s student manger or one of the ball boys.  They knew not to say a word or he’d beat the crap out of them.

It was at a party I was working when I first stumbled upon him fucking this skinny, nerd wearing glasses with his pants around his ankles which Marc used to force his legs back towards his head.  Marc had the perfect angle allowing him to achieve maximum presentation.  I quickly observed that he was barebacking the poor kid.

I stood there and watched for half an hour as Marc didn’t just deliver a good pounding he also gave the kid several loads of his jizz.  When he finicky stopped and pulled his semi hard cock from his ‘victim’ I could see the pinkish color cum ooze out of his abused hole.

While the kid struggled to pull his pants up Marc was making an attempt at a ‘quick’ get-a-way.  Considering I was between him and his only way of escape, I tried to put him at ease, “Damn bro, that’s one hell of a pounding you gave that nerd.  Bet you shot a gallon on cum in his ass.  Wish you hadn't let him go do quickly, I would've enjoyed adding my special (special since it was poz) jizz to his abused hole.  How’d you get him to drop his pants?”

He seemed too relax and paused, leaning against the wall as he drank some of his beer and answered, “The nerd is just one of a few scrawny boys will worships the ground I walk on.  He’s either I his knees trying to suck my cock before I just grab his head and skull fuck him, or he’s bending over with his pants some his ankles spreading his ass cheeks begging to be fucked.”

I followed up asking, “They let you breed then like that, any of then ask you to wrap it up?”  Marc just shook his head ‘No'.

I finally introduced myself and he gave me his name.  I told him my ‘business’ and let him know if he supplies the white ass, I’ll supply the party favors.  He then asked what I meant by party favors.  As I explained it to him be seemed to know about weed, coke and x, but when I started to talk about Miss T and how she can make anyone really horny beyond his imagination he was curious.

It was never my intention to turn him into a bottom bitch.  The next night he brought over a couple of his ‘fan club’ nerds and we partied.  Getting those nerdy boys to smoke from the pipe was easy, getting Marc not to some too much was the tough part.

After an hour where he and I switched off between fucking the two boys that he's had brought that night and reach nerd hard a steady supply of my toxic jizz on his ass my job was done.  I figured that those two wouldn’t know a damn thing for a couple years, and by then they’d have no clue where they got it from.  Once they bareback, they never go back.  I knew they’d always seek raw cock and cum.

Next thing I knew Marc was playing with his soft (Tina) dick.  He was really worried that he couldn’t get hard.  I knew the problem, but didn’t want to press the issue until he stared to play with his ass.  I could tell that the Tina he smoked had now made its way you his ass.

I really didn’t want to turn him into a bottom, but he began to talk, “Damn in so horny, I want to fuck but can’t bet hard.”

Reluctantly I moved next to him, “We ain’t got no more bottoms to fuck and you can’t get hard.  How you gonna fuck?”

Marc them reached out, stroked my hardening cock and said, “Maybe it’s time for me to get fucked.”

I reminded him that I only fuck bare, I never pull out and he would be taking every drop of my ‘special’ cum.  He simply laid back on my bed, pulled his legs back and said, “I understand, I need to fuck or be fucked.  Do what you need to me to fuck me, I’m all yours.”

Now this I wasn’t going to pass up.  I grabbed a dildo b that was just a little smaller them my own cock.  I figured I’d have him work his hole with it as I got things ready.  I lined up the ended, dip it in someone Tina and lined it up with his virgin ass, telling him, “Take this and slowly work it into your ass while I get a few things ready.  This is going to get your ass ready.  It’s not unusual for you to feel it burn when it first goes inside you, but if you’re truly meant to bottom it will morph into an intense pleasure where your ass will become the center of your world.”

Yeah, I knew I was stacking the deck worth the Tina on the end, but at this point I was looking taking his cherry and getting him pregnant.  I waft to prepare a couple rigs as I watched him slowly work this end of the dildo into his ass.  I saw the slight look of pain on his face when he paused he dildo’s advancement.  As I was finishing up the two rigs I noticed that he had not just pushed some nd the dildo further inside, but was rocking it around.

I came back to him with he points, pulled the dildo from his partied up hole and said to him, “I see that you’re ready for the real thing.”

Marc had a pleading look on his face needing his ass filled.  I looked down in him, told him to hold still that he was about to go I the ride of his life as I gave him his first slam.  As he coughed I slid my cock inside him without him knowing, slammed myself and figured him until Sunday evening.

Now that he had gotten when he had wanted from high school, to fuck and breed his high school wet dream, Home Slice, it was for him to get another for dicking from me.  He moaned and begged until I had given him 3 loads and he could ranged more.  I turned him over to a couple of my boys

• Like 12
  • Upvote 8

Part 18
Home Slice
Dante came back down as I was being helped out of the sling.  Dante then helped me out to the pool while Marc took my place in the sling.  After a short swim at had a big breakfast before heading up to catch some sleep.

We spent most of Friday in bed sleeping and recovering.  My ass wasn’t as sir as I thought it works be, but I knew I wasn’t going to be getting fucked until we got to Hawaii.  We you up I the afternoon to do some packing for our trip.

Dante made several calls making sure all arrangements were made for our trip, as well as, Jeremy’s party on Saturday night.  There were only 4 of the dozen (or so) guys that Jeremy invited that were going to show up.  The others were either to intimidated or scared or paid off not to attended.

Robbie was the first to arrive and texted that he was the only one there as planned.  Dante’s plan was to arrive late with myself and Pedro, one of his crew who couldn’t stand Jeremy.  He was a Latin top with a dick longer then Dante's (which felt nice when he fucked me at my gang bang) and planned too destroy Jeremy’s hole.

When Jeremy opened the door to see Dante standing there he got an excited look on his face which quickly changed when he saw myself and Pedro.

Dante
Jeremy was not happy that I brought Home Slice & Pedro with me.  He actually said to me, “I only wanted you to come over.  Can you ask Chris and Pedro to go?”

I held my ground, “Listen pussy boy, they go, I go!”

He hesitated for about 5 seconds before luring the door to let us in the place.  He led us back to an area he set up for play with a sling and a futon that he placed a decent mattress on.  I already am planning on getting him to take mine and Pedro's cocks in a dp on that mattress after he’s been ‘flying’ most of the night.

I looked over at Robbie who gave me a nod with a finger to his nose letting me know what Jeremy’s drink was already spiked with G.  I could see that it was half gone when I toasted him for his birthday eagerly egging him on to down the last of his drink.  Robbie quickly refilled his glass and Jeremy took another good swig.

Since I knew the big 18th birthday, sex party was a bust I had to start priming the pump.  As I stripped down I motioned for Jeremy to get into the sling so I could fuck him.  While I got on my knees to eat his white ass I asked, “When are your guests going to arrive?”  I figured for my tongue was working him into a sexual frenzy it would allow me to drive him to a point where I could bring in my ‘poz’ friends.

His answer was expected, “You know the fags” this town, they either arrive late or flake out.”

Home Slice chimed in perfectly, “They’re probably not coming over.”  I was just lubing up my condom wrapped cock (first time I ever wore one that wasn’t ready to break) and gently slid into Jeremy’s ass.  He was finally getting what he had been begging me to give him for the past 2 years.

I fucked him gently for a good 10-15 minutes.  I was never close to cumming with the condom on, but his tight ass felt.  I couldn’t wait to get back in him raw.  I finally asked him, “I know a few hours who’d might like to join the party (I placed a emphasis I  parTy that went over his head).”

Between moans from my dicking him he asked, “Do they play safe?”

I let him know, “Bro, they will ‘play’ how ever he wanted then to play.  It’s your party, your place, you set the rules.”

He asked one more question, “How many guys can you get to come over?”

He answer sealed it, “How many do you want?  Keep in mind the more guys you have over the more guys that stand around with wanting to fuck, they may fuck someone fist who’s here or leave disappointed.”

His eye’s lit up asking, “Just have 2 or 3 more guys over.  I think 6 to 7 is plenty.  Besides, I’m sure Chris can help keep then busy by only sucking them hard like a ‘fluffer'.”

That was the insult I ever wanted to hear from this douche bags mouth.  The only thing I want to hear from him after this were strong coughs and probably an ‘OH FUCK’ after he’s slammed and him begging to be fucked and bred.

I pulled my cock out quickly telling the soon to be high and knocked up twink, “Let me make some phone calls.”

Home Slice
I quickly took Dante’s place at Jeremy’s ass.  The only difference is the condom I had on had a couple of Tina shards in it and was going to break almost immediately.  I slowly sank in to the surprise pleasure of Jeremy.  He moaned as my Caverjack aided 7+” bottomed out balls deep.  I pulled back almost all the way out before sinking back all the way I when I felt the condom rip allowing the Tina to tare across his rectum and my cock feeling the bare walls of his ass.

Jeremy’s second drink was over half gone when this all happened.  You could start to see his eyes glaze over.  He started to make a comment, I sure about the Tina burning I his ass, as I leaned in to give him a ‘birthday’ kiss before wishing him, “Happy birthday buddy.  I think you’re liking my cock.”

Jeremy simply nodded as I began to really fuck him.  I was almost pulling completely out, knowing that when I did he’d see the shredded condom towards the base of my cock.  I had to wait for Dante to get back so that Robbie and Pedro could keep him restrained while Dante administer the newly born chem pig’s first slam.

Dante was finally done contacting the other poz pigs, who were paying Dante you privilege of pozzing Jeremy, that it was time to come over.  At that moment Robbie and Pedro were on either side of Jeremy and as he relaxed from the G and the Tina flowed from his ass to his brain he unknowingly raised his hands some his head, having onto the chains as I was about to long dick him.  He closed his eyes for a moment and I pulled my cock completely out before slamming back inside.

As I did this a couple more time I slapped him I the face which brought him back to reality as I pulled out one more time.  He looked up into the mirror above the sling, seeing that the condom was on the lower quarter of my cock.  His eyes got real big as Robbie and Pedro quickly restrained his arms.      I pulled off the remnants of the condom, threw it in him and resumed fucking him.

He pleaded with his eyes and begged me, “Dude, you got to wrap up, I only fuck safe.”

I looked down at him and answered, “Not any more.  This is pay ball for telling my father about me being gay.”

Dante asked him, “I thought the reason you kept asking me to fuck you was that you wanted me to turn you into a cum pig?”

Jeremy was shacking his head and saying “FUCK NO!  Now let me go” while moaning with every hard thrust I gave him.

Dante was now placing a tourniquet on his arm saying, “I guess we’ll have to give you a little ‘something’ to help you discover your true self.  Now best you hold still as not to get seriously injured.”

Dante found a good vein, swabbed it with alcohol, and as I paused my fucking street’ll with my cock buried deep I his ass, gave Jeremy his first slam.  It was a strong one to start.  I resumed my pounding of his hole the second the needle was pulled out.  When the tourniquet was removed and the Tina began to move into his chest, I felt his hole convulsing with every cough.  It made me double my efforts to seed his ass.

Quickly a change came over him.  He was moaning even louder and stared to beg me to fuck him harder.  I looked at him asking, “Is our new chem pig liking my raw cock I his ass?”

His answer was no surprise, “Oh, fuck yes.”

His answer to my next question didn’t matter, he was getting my load, and anyone else’s who fucked him from that point on.  I asked him, “Where does Jeremy want my load?  Are you ready for me up breed you for the first time in your life?  Are you ready to become our cum dump?  You ready to me knocked up?  We all have a special gift to give you for your birthday?  You do want our special gift?”

I have no idea of he had any clue what I was talking about, but in his drugged up brain all he could do was say ‘Yes’ and ‘Give it to me, please give it to me’.  All this talk and the action of slamming him had me ready to shoot my first load in nearly a week.

I roared, “Ready or not bitch, I’m about to fill you with a big load of dirty, filthy, poz cum.”  As I slammed in and out while my balls over heated and I began to have one of the strongest orgasms I had ever had firing over a dozen times.  I felt my cum begin to back splash song my cock as I worked my toxic spooge into the walls of his soon to be poz ass.

When I was spent and my softening cock began to slip from his ass, I was quickly replaced by Dante.  Dante fucked Jeremy for a lot longer then I did delivering 2 good loads.  After another slam Pedro fucked him next.  He went for depth making sure whatever cum that was inside was pushed in deep.

As Robbie took his turn the others that Dante had recruited and had paid him to fuck Jeremy showed up.  By Sunday afternoon Jeremy’s ass was dropping pinkish cum.  It was strange but when we left Pedro hung around to ‘take care’ of Jeremy.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 11
  • Thanks 1