Ya, He's Gay, He Just Don't Know It Yet

PHXariesAZ

Guest takingdeepanal

I would have loved them to slip a strap on (where the tip of the dildo is coated in tina dust) on the Hispanic chick and force Chris to ride it.

Part 3
Dante
While the slam began to flow through Chris’s body and he began to cough I was positioning my hard poz cock at the entrance to his neg virgin ass.  Once his coughing stopped and I could see the change in him that I knew the slam would bring I directed Chris to look into the mirror above the sling as I readied to slip inside him.

Chris
As my coughing began to stop I stared to feel this strong urge deep inside me as I looked up at the masculine man standing between my legs.  He told me to look up at the mirror above me where I could see he dark brown cock resting against my ass.  Dante seemed to be teasing me as he would push a little against my hole as if he was going to insert his cock only to pull back.  This was starting to drive me crazy to the point I was starting to try and move my ass to get him to finally give me what he knew, and finally I admired to myself,  I needed…… his cock I my ass.

I asked, no, I begged and pleaded for Dante to give me his cock.  I watched as he began to push forward as his cock easily slipped inside me finally giving me a feeling of completeness.  While I watched his cock slide inch by inch into me I couldn’t help but moan.  Some how I knew it was my place, no my duty to give him pleasure as he finally bottomed out balls deep in me.

He rested there as I watched him take a syringe and administer his own slam.  After he was done I could see a change in him, change I would come to desires and enjoy as I felt his cock spasm inside me as knew he was cumming.  He leaned into me and we kissed as he slowly pulled his cock back before driving back in my hole.

Dante
As usual I shot a huge load of my poz cum right after I administered my slam.  It was now time to start fucking this boy and turn him into my personal fuck toy.  I took it slow to start known he was a virgin.  I knew in the he’d learn that his place was you please me, the seed was already planted in his drugged up mind the next step to cement it as a permanent part of his place in life was going to be easy.

I fucked him for a nearly an hour before I was ready to give him another load of my dirty seed.  I looked down at him asking him, “What do you want?”

The instructions I had given him earlier were still fresh in his mind when he answered, “I want you to get me pregnant, knock me up, cum inside me.”

It was at that moment I knew I had him and that he knew it too, his ass belonged to me.

Chris
As I was asking Dante to give me his cum, you knock me up and impregnate me I had a sudden flash from school.  My religious, uptight parents didn’t let me take sex ed, but I had heard it from several of my classmate who had about save sex and STD's wondering if this strong, healthy got who had helped me discover what, or actually, who I really am could give me anything more then his cum.

I start to beg Dante more and more to cum in me, it was more then just a request it was a desire.  For some reason I didn’t feel satisfied unless Dante was cumming inside me.  I knew when Michael fucked his girlfriend the never used a condom and always shot his wad in her.  Dante deserved the same from me as I felt his cock grow thicker and harder before he trusted one more time seeming to go deeper inside me as he delivered his seed.

The more Dante fucked me the more I stared to think how much I needed him to not just fuck me, but cum inside me.  At one point I reached turn thinking I’d stroke my own cock to discover that I was not just soft but it seemed that my own cock get shriveled up.  Dante looked down at me when a shit eating grin telling me, “You are a true bottom bitch, can’t get hard when a real man fucks you.  I told you that you're nothing more than my fuck hole and I know as I look into your eyes that you’re enjoying it.”

I am not sure how long Dante fucked me, but he seemed to sense that we needed a break when he suggested we take a dip in the pool than head into the house to grab some well deserved sleep in his bed.  He helped me out of the sling . and on to my feet as he steadied me allowing my legs to respond after being in that position all night long.

We left the pool house and dove right into the refreshing water.  Dante swam over to me giving me a gentle hug and a kiss before we made our way out of the pool.  There were a few new faces now and without a word I could tell Dante was using is crew that I was his and to leave me alone as we made our way through the house to his bedroom.

Along the way he stopped to tell one of his crew something before we reached his bedroom.  We climbed to his bed as he got behind me n and pulled me close against his naked body.  I should feel his cock growing hard and knew he wouldn't be satisfied unless he had my ass one more time.  It seemed my body knew that as well when I instinctively began to push back trying to get how cock back inside me.

Dante’s cock slid inside me as if it was to be its home from now on.  It was at that moment I realized that my ass belonged to Dante.  This fuck was more animalistic since it seemed Dante was looking to get off fast.  As brutal as it seemed I had no complaints knowing the only thing he wanted was a good orgasm to help him sleep.  It only till a few minutes before he was shooting his load inside me again before we drifted off to sleep when his semi hard cock still legged inside me.

• Like 20
  • Upvote 21
  • Piggy 2

PHXariesAZ:

Damn man - you definitely have great ability in creating a scene with your writing. So far each chapter has been a hot sweaty mess - just how I like it. Would be great to have an experience like this. So far, Chris is a lucky kid - but so is Dante. Excellent work! Thank you for sharing it with all of us.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Part 4

I woke up with Dante's cock so lodged in my ass.  I started to think about what I had done with him the night before, the pipe I was given to smoke, two of Dante's crew fucking right in front of me, at how good Dante made me feel and was making me feel at that moment with his hardening cock inside my ass.  There was also a feeling of guilt at all I had done.

Instinctively I began to move my ass I an attempt to milk his cock for another load.  As wrong as it might have been the only thing I knew was that I needed him to cum inside me again and again.  This was  what I meant to be, a white boy whore born to service a dominant black man.

As I worked my ass was much as I possibly could I thought I felt Dante begin to stir.

Dante
I knew my new white fuck toy was awake as I began to think of what I was going to call him.  All of my crew had specific nick names and this boy needed a special one from me as he started to work his ass on my hard cock had been lodged inside him since I fucked that last load inside him before we went to sleep.

This would be the first and (for the moment) only white boy in my crew.  His only duty would be to be my fuck hole.  He had the nicest ass I had ever had the opportunity to fuck.  I’ve figured my entire crew, including the straight boys, and this white, home boy was great.  He was fresh like white bread.  That’s it, I’ll call him Home Slice.

It was time to give Home Slice was he was trying to work for as I grabbed his hips, pulled him to his knees as I a show, methodical fuck of this white boy I claimed as my own fuck whole.  As I fucked him, making him moan with every in and of movement of my cock, I asked him, “How's my Home Slice feeling?”

His response said it all as he moaned a couple times before answering, “Fantastic, I love you cock inside my ass.  I can’t wait to feel it throb inside me.”

I let Home Slice know, “You’ll get my dirty cum when I’m ready to give it to you.  I want you to enjoy this fuck before some of my boys teach you how to suck cock.  You’ll have all afternoon to get it down before tonight.”  I went on telling him “Now that you’re part of my crew I need to give you a new name to match, I came up with Home Slice.  Your ass is uniquely fresh like a slice of white bread, and being a white, home boy, I figured Home Slice fit you perfectly.”

As I said this I knew he was liking the name and attention he was getting as I felt his ass working harder to milk my load out of me.  I wasn’t going to disappoint him as I picked up my pace, my breathing noticeably changed and I grabbed his hips and rammed my cock in deep inside Home Slice and fired my load deep inside.

I kept my all hard cock inside his great ass trying to resist the urge to keep fucking him, knowing me needed to learn to suck cock properly.  I had a group of gay boys coming over to teach Home Slice how to suck deep throat a cock.

I gave him one more thrust and what cum was left in me before I pulled out letting him know that other then this ‘training’ no one else in the crew was to ever try to fuck him or hey him to suck their cock.  His ass belonged to me and me alone and I would decide if he was to be fucked by anyone other then me, and you will be naked when I’m here with you or only a pair of your boxer briefs.  You looked so damn hot I them when your shorts came off.  Now it’s time for you to learn to suck cock.”

Home Slice
Dante had given me my name as a new member of his crew.  I really liked Home Slice, and the fuck he left me with was amazing.  He must have shot his cum very deep in my ass cause with his cock no longer inside me none of it leaked out.

Dante walked out of his bedroom leaving me alone in the room for a could minutes before four naked guys came into the room.  I recognized one of them from my high school and a sudden fear came over me that everyone from school would soon know about me and Dante.  The first thing my classmate told me, “Don’t worry Chris, if I were to tell anyone Dante would probably kill me.”  He laughed a little at his own comment telling me he was dead serious.

They began to teach me and demonstrate how to suck cock, how to avoid gagging and focusing on the pleasure my mouth and throat can provide not just the guy I’m sucking but the pleasure that will bring me.  This was followed by my starting to suck each of them starting with the guy with the smallest cock, probably about 6-6.5” to the guy with the biggest, that had you be a just smaller then Dante’s cock (who happened to be my high school classmate).

As I thought about how pleased Dante would be if I could properly suck his cock the task of giving head became easier as I followed their instructions and was soon getting every cock into my throat.  I gagged a couple times, but tried to focus on the pleasure I was providing.  With that I mind I found myself easily not just taking the guys cock into my throat, but learning how to use my throat to milk the cock.

One of the guys teaching me let me know, “The last thing you need to learn is you swallow the guys cum.”

Somewhere in the back of my head I knew I’d have to eat a guy’s cum.  One by one sucked each guy’s cock to completion.  The first guy gave me plenty of warning before he for his cum in my mouth.  My first taste of cum wasn't that bad, a little bit of sweet and salty that I knew I’d cum to love.

The next guy gave my less time to prepare for him to fill my mouth.  His cum tasted a little different, not that bad, but again I knew that I’d be expected to swallow no matter the taste just like I was to accept any cum that was to be shot into my ass.

The next one gave me no warning, but somehow I knew when he was ready and didn’t spill a drop.  By this time I was eager to swallow his cum.  The taste began to grow on me as I eagerly swallowed his load.

The last guy, my schoolmate, told me, “Dante wants me to ready you for a skull fucking if I think you can handle it, and I think you can.”

I began sucking him, getting him hard as he let me know to take a breath every chance I was given.  Once he was hard a steel in he grabbed my head and without a word began to face fuck me.  Every so often he works bury his cock I’m my throat cutting of my air supply before pulling out just long enough for me to get a quick breath of air before resuming face fucking me.

What really surprised me was even he buried his cock you the root in my throat and I felt his cock throb as he delivered his cum directly to my stomach.  He pulled back towards the end of if orgasm allowing me a taste of his cum.  He had the best tasting cum of all of the guys teaching me.

After that left me in Dante’s room it was only a few minutes before Dante returned.  Nothing was said, I knew why he was there and that was to see how I well I could suck cock.  I knew he wasn’t going to be disappointed.

Dante
I had the four white boys wait while I was going to see how well Home Slice had become as a new cock sucker.  I told them, “You can hang out with my crew while I check out how well you taught Home Slice.  Be sure you keep them happy in any way that they want.”

The four white boys knew what I meant by keeping my crew happy as the familiar pipe appeared and the Tina addicts quickly began to smoke.  Knowing my crew, I was sure that when I returned to check in them, they’d be spun out of there mind after being slammed.  I only knew of one of them that was definitely a slammer and two that had never had slammed before.  I made sure that all the action would be recorded for me to watch at a later time.

I went to my room to find Home Slice still naked and waiting for me.  Not a word was spoken as I sat on the bed resting against the head board with my legs spread and a soft cock waiting for a warm mouth.  Home Slice climbed up between my legs and without hesitation took my black cock into his wet and warm mouth.

As he went to work sucking and licking my cock began to respond as it grew and soon ground it’s way into his throat.  The first the me deep throated me I nearly lost my load.  Those boys did good and I was sure that they were enjoying themselves as I began to hear coughing coming from the living room.

As good as Home Slice was doing in my cock I had to see how he wound handle a large load of cum shot into his mouth.  The work he was doing on sucking me was getting me very close to cumming.  I’ve always be one who could hold off cumming easily, but knew this want the time for me to hold back.  I gave no warning as I began to fill his mouth with a big load of my cum (no matter how many times I cum my volume barely diminished.

He has already  taken a good fuck from me, he’s been and to deep throat my big black cock, if he swallows my spunk he’ll be ready for Miguel’s visit tonight.  Ready or not get was about to get it from me as I began to fill his mouth.

At first it didn’t look like he was going to handle the missive load I was giving him but before I knew it, he began to swallow it down as I continued to fill him up.  A little bit leaked out the corner of his mouth but it wasn't enough to matter to me as I finished shooting and he finished swallowing.  He was ready!

• Like 16
  • Upvote 18
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

Part 5

Dante
Yeah, he was ready for Miguel, but before I could let Miguel have him he needed to be marked as as part of my crew and as my personal fuck hole.  I had a guy in the crew who did tats for me and he was waiting down stairs.  I said to my new white fuck boy, "Nice job Home Slice, you're ready to take care of a business associate of mine who will be visiting tonight.  I know you'll please him just as if you were pleasing me, right?"

He looked up at me and enthusiastically shook his head yes with an answer of "Yes Boss."  Looks like he picked up on the rest of the crew and acquaintances calling me boss.  That brought a smile to my face letting him know he did good.

I pulled him to his feet. had him put on a pair of shorts I had for him that were sure to show off his ass and led him down stairs as I let him know, "You are officially going to become a part of my crew now.  Remember that your only purpose is to be my fuck hole.  No one else will touch you unless I tell you to let them fuck you.  I will protect you from anyone who tries to mess with you in any way."

By the time I finished going over all that Home Slice, we had reached the room on the first floor where the tattoo artist was waiting.  I told Home Slice, "Drop your shorts and bend over the table.  This is my tat guy who's going to give you the mark of being part of my crew and that you are my fuck boy.  This will tell the rest of the crew to keep their hands off of you as well."

Home Slice
After being taught how to give a blow job I had to demonstrate my skills on Dante.  After swallowing his sperm I earned his approval and was told I'd be fucked by his visiting business associate that night.  At first I was a little apprehensive about it, but the way Dante looked at me I knew it would please him if Miguel fucked me that night.

He then led me into a room where I received a tattoo signifying being part of his crew and his fuck boy.  I was excited as the guy began to apply the tattoo pattern on the outer part of my right butt cheek.  As he was about to start the actual tattoo, Dante began to feed me a freshly packed pipe.  After the first hit I suddenly realized how badly I needed to be smoking.  Before I knew it the tattoo was done and so was the pipe.  I was also fucking horny as hell.

Dante gave me his dick to suck.  It didn't take long to get him hard and as he moved around me I expected him to fuck me.  I looked back to see him bend the guy who had just given me the tattoo and start to roughly fuck him.  I could tell Dante was only looking to get off inside the guy as he shouted, "Here's your pay for the tattoo!"

Each word was punctuated with a hard thrust.  I could tell Dante was about to deliver a load inside this guy as he thrusted one last time and, without a sound, fired his load into the guys ass and quickly pulled his hard cock from the freshly bred hole quickly shoving it into my hungry ass.   Dante told the guy, "Pull your shorts up and get out" as he began to fuck me with more purpose.

Once we were alone he seemed pleased that I didn't say a word as he fucked that guy as payment for the tattoo.  Now it was time to pay me for getting his mark permanently my ass that now belonged to him.  He took his time making sure I enjoyed this fuck from him since the next fuck I would be getting would come from Miguel.

When Dante finally came inside me for what I finally learned was his fourth load since he entered my ass (after fucking the tattoo guy), he leaned down and kissed me before telling me, "Squeeze that ass of yours and keep that cum inside.  Miguel likes a cum filled hole."  I squeezed my ass muscles as Dante pulled his still hard cock from my hole only to shove back in adding one more load to the mix he already deposited.

He finally pulled out and had me put my short back on as he told me that Miguel would be arriving soon and I was to wait for him in his room.  He had one of the crew show me to Miguel's room up stairs.  I didn't have to wait long when Dante brought Miguel into the room and introduce me as his Home Slice.

Miguel
I often have to travel to the US to meet with one of my best dealers, Dante.  He ran a good crew and never had trouble with the police.  The main reason I didn't mind going to see him is that he'd always have a new piece of ass for me to fuck.  He knew how I liked them and I was never disappointed.  He did tell me that the piece of ass he was giving me to fuck was his personal piece of ass.  I knew Dante was always on the look out for an ass he could 'own'.  He only had one request of me, not to damage Home Slice (as he called him).

When I walked into my room I was pleasantly surprised to see this slim, toned, white boy in a pair of tight shorts.  I could see a wet spot forming at his ass so I knew he was already lubed with cum.  I love fucking a cum filled ass.

Right after Dante left us alone Home Slice came over to me, dropped to his knees and started to suck my cock trough my pants.  He then began to work my belt off, followed by my pants and underwear.  he took my semi-hard cock down to the root and let it grow down his throat before giving me an excellent blow job.

I kicked off my shoes and got rid of what little clothing I had left on before I pulled Home Slice to his feet, pushed him towards the bed and on all fours so that  I could fuck him like I bet he needed.  Before I could get my cock in his ass he asked, "Mind if I smoke a bowl while you fuck me?"

I actually had a better idea.  Dante had given me a couple prepared points so I told him, "No!  If you want to your meth while I fuck you, you're going to get slammed."  I moved to the head of the bed, leaned against the head board and told him, "Show me how much of a Tina whore you are and how bad you want it. fucking suck my dick hard and mount me.  If I like your ass I'll give you a nice slam with my cock buried inside your cummy hole.

He didn't waste time as he resumed his expert job sucking my cock.  He was so good he has me hard quick and before I knew it sat his cummy ass down on my cock to the root with a quite moan of "OH FUCK!"  As I promised I took the biggest point and expertly found a vein, sliding the needle in, getting the familiar red flash before emptying the contents.  I wasn't the only one surprised by his reaction to the large slam as he began a strong coughing fit which caused his ass to spasm around my cock.  He rocked around a little as his cock began to ooze pre-cum.

Once he steadied himself I was able to administer my own slam (actually gave myself a double slam).  I barely coughed as my cock grew harder within his ass as I told him, "I want you to fuck yourself on my cock."

He began to wiggle and move about, moving his ass up my cock before slamming right back down.  He was fucking himself so good on me, with the accumulated cum in his hole as lube I could tell he'd get me to cum quickly, then the fun could begin of me fucking him in all sorts of positions.

Then it suddenly happened I was about to explode inside his ass when I felt his hole tighten and then flutter open.  I knew he as cumming and that sent me over the edge.  It seemed that we both shot our first wad of cum simultaneously, mine into his hole, his across my stomach and chest.  He only shot a couple times where I flooded his ass with my first load in a week.

After he settled down from his orgasm he could tell I was still hard.  I had him get off me and on all fours.  I spent the next 4 hours fucking him in every position imaginable.  His ass was dripping my cum when I was finished with him.  I figured Dante would appreciate a well lubed ass for the rest of the night.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 18
  • Piggy 1

Part 6

Home Slice
Miguel fucked me good that night.  He filled me with so much cum it was slowly dripping from my well used ass.  I knew I satisfied him as his cock stayed hard the entire time I was with him.  As he finally pulled his slowly softening cock from inside me he told me, “You’re the best piece of ass Dante has given me to fuck. It’s time for you to go to Dante, but before you do I’m going to make sure you’re extra hungry for him.”  He didn’t give me a chance to say anything as he quickly administered the last slam Dante had given him earlier.

I coughed out just as hard as I did when he slammed me up at the start of fucking me.  While I was starting to feel the effects of my rush, Miguel pushed me out of the room telling me, “Go to Dante’s room.”

I made my way down the hall towards the master bedroom.  The door was slightly open like he was waiting for me.  As I got closer, I noticed a soft glow from the TV.  I walked into the room to find a naked Dante sitting on his bed, rock hard watching porn.

Neither one of us said a word as I got on the bed, straddled his legs and sat my cum filled down allowing his hard cock to easily slide inside my ass.  He kissed me before he began to gently fuck me.  He seemed to be fucking me to please me as we passionately kissed.

As we continued fucking I noticed the porn Dante had been watching.  It looked like it was from the other night when re first fucked me in the pool house.  I should’ve be upset but it actually turned he on knowing that he wanted to record my reactions to my first slam and my first the greeting fucked.

Dante noticed my interest in the video playing that he lifted me off his cock helped me turn around before getting me to sit back down on his cock so we could watch the video together.  He slow fucked me and added his own cum to the mix Miguel had created with Dante’s sperm for earlier.

As the sun came up I was finally starting to come down.  I asked Dante, “Fuck me harder.  I want to feel this fuck until I can see you again.”

Dante
After watching Miguel slam and fuck Home Slice I was ready to reward him for pleasing my friend as he had done.  I show fucked him as we watched the recording I made from the first time I slammed and then fucked him for the very first time.  I was surprised when Home Slice showed a interest I watching the video with me.  When he asked me to fuck him hard so that he would feel it for a while after he left, I could not deny him that request.

I pushed him into his hands and knees, got right behind him and, without giving him a chance to change his mind, slammed my big black cock into him balls deep in the first thrust and, without hesitation, began to give him the hardest and roughest fuck I could muster up.  I could tell he was enjoying it as his moans, groans and occasional whimpers told me he’d feel this for days.

He kept asking for it harder as he also begged for my load.  He repeatedly said, “Fuck yeah, fuck me hard, fucking fill me with your load, I need your sperm, mark my ass, it’s all yours.  You own my ass.”

I could no longer how back as I slammed into him as my cock exploded deep inside him with such a large load of my jizz, when it was added to what was after inside his ass, it was enough to cause the cum already inside him to overflow around my cock as I continued to fuck him hard.  What I didn’t notice at first was that my hard fuck brought Home Slice to shoot his own load all over the bed.

He worked his ass milking every drop of my poz cum out of my BBC.  He either had no idea of the implications or was to high to know or care.  He turned till thank me before we kissed one last time before we showered and went to eat something so that I could give him a ride home.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...

Part 7
Home Slice
After a nice shower I sucked a one last load from Dante's balls savoring the flavor as I swallowed it down.  I let him know that my truck was at Michael's as was pulled away from his place.  It didn’t take long before we pulled up near Michael’s house where I quickly jumped out of Dante’s ride so he could pull away without Michael seeing him.

Michael
I began to worry a bit when Chris didn’t show up to the party Friday night.  I knew he was with  my weed dealer, Dante.  I was afraid that Dante was busted by the cops and Chris was arrested for being: the car with him.  When I saw him waking up my driveway towards his car I ran out to find out what had happened to him.

Chris
I was expecting Michael to meet me as I returned to pick up my truck after basically disappearing all weekend.  Dante had given me what I was to tell him, no more and no less.  I simply told him that Dante needed to go by his place to pickup more supplies and we ended up staying be had a lot going on there and I stuck around since I was have a good time.

Michael seemed to buy the bull I feed him as I gave him a stash of weed Dante had me give him to help with what I told him adding that I was given the weed to make up for the ‘inconvenience’ Dante might have caused.  I excused myself from any further discussion with Michael since I had just enough time to run home before church.

The rest is the day went as normal with one exception, I couldn’t get Dante out of my head.  I was lucky I do had Tina dick, but my ass was screaming to be filled.  After dinner I excused myself and went to my bedroom where I finished too what like school work I had due Monday, climbed into bed naked (for the first time in my life) and quickly fell asleep with the faint feeling of Dante's cock fucking me while gently fondling my soft cock.

I woke before my alarm went off with morning wood like I had never had before.  To me, it still felt like I had Dante’s dick in my ass as I reached to stroke my rock hard 6 1/2 inch cock.  It didn’t surprise me that it only took a could minutes before I shot my load with the strongest orgasm I had ever felt before.  I didn’t know if I could wait all week to see Dante.

He told me that his only expectations were that I be at his crib every weekend, Friday after school until Sunday morning when I had to go to church.  It started me thinking, I was an 18 year old senior, I had two study periods that were at the ended my day, and if I could get an excuse, like I had a job (or something like that) I could get out is school around 12:30 pm.  And since both my parents worked and wouldn’t be home until 6 pm, I’d have a coupe hours I could spend with Dante.

I used the new iPhone X Dante gave me so that I could call him without my parents knowing anything about my new ‘friend’ and ‘activities’.  I texted him my plan and he immediately had a way to get me the ‘excuse’ in order to get me out early.  When I arrived at school that day I  stopped I the office where I was told that they received a request from a local youth center requesting my early release from school.  The request was still that I could volunteer with at risk youth who liked to hangout at the center in the afternoons.

What surprised me was the administrator who was going over the process type me that since I had lunch the period before, I was free to leave at the sorry of my lunch.  Damn did I just get lucky, I new it wouldn’t take me long to get to Dante's and this would give me a good 5 hours with him.  The day moved quickly and when it was the guy lunch, I made my way to my car.

I was hoping to get out the school without seeing Michael.  Although, Dave worked out what I should tell him, I was lucky that I had church on Sunday.  But I wasn’t that lucky today.  As was leaving my locker there was Michael.  He asked btw all kinds of questions about Dante’s condo, if everything he heard any his crew and the wild, drug filled parties her through.

I free him the info Dante gave me telling him there were a my of drugs, plenty of tail to chase, a pool and hot tub out back.  I told Michael I suck to smoking the weed Date have me and stayed away from the numerous hard drugs.  There was a lot of naked tail swimming I the pool or chilling I the hot tub.  I then sticky excused myself explaining that I had a volunteer opportunity to help bolster my high school experience and needed to get going.

I partially ran to my truck and speed off.  I are the lunch my mom packed for me as I drove over to Dante's place.  As instructed, I parked my truck in front of an unoccupied condo and walked the shirt distance over to Dante’s unit.  Being part of his crew I had the code to the doors and back gate, and with where I parked the back gate wasn’t only the closest to walk to, but it was inconspicuous to approach.

Once I was inside the gate I knew what was expected of me.  Dante had a locking cupboard for me, inside were several Andrew Christian boxer briefs and a few swim suites (bikini and square cut style).  I pulled out a red pair known that was Dante's favorite color quickly stripped out of khaki's and t-shirt; then slipping the tight fitting underwear on.

Dante
I was just getting out of the pool from my morning swim.  The water doing off my naked body, fucking the warmth of the hot sun wash over my body as my semi hard cock dangled between my legs.  I knew Home Slice would be arriving soon and I wondered how much his sober ass was going to want my cock inside his great ass.

I missed him coming through the back gate, and totally missed him approaching me as I died my hair and face, but I definitely felt his with mouth as he engulfed my growing cock when you the root.  We both moaned as he began to give me a great blow job.  Damn, her really liked sucking cock, he was a natural born cock sucker.  He was so good if I didn’t stop him he was going to be eating my load and I had a better place it needed to be deposited.

I pulled him off my, now rock hard cock, and up to his feet where we kissed.  I told him, “Get on the the lounge chair, suck that ass out while I very that great ass of yours ready for a good fucking.”

Home Slice quickly positioned himself as instructed and I done in face first greedily eating his tasty ass.  I worked as much spit into his hole.  My spit was all the lube he was gong to get when I slide my cock inside him.  That wasn't going to be the only difference with this fuck, we were also going to have an audience, there were a number of my crew stirring about that were getting ready to watch the slim, white boy take a fuck better them half of them could dream of getting.

Once I was satisfied he was lubed enough, I lined up my hard, pre cum dripping dick against his hole.  I used some of my pre cum to add some lube for the initial penetration as I let him know, “Ready or not” as I added enough pressure the tip of my cock slipped inside easily.  If I had and doubts about Home Slice taking my cock sober quickly faded as he pushed back against me wanting to get more of my cock inside him as he moaned out “OH FUCK!”

His ass was perfect to fuck.  Or was the best ass I’d fucked in my 10 years of fucking guys.  I rode him like the bitch he was becumming, knowing I was gong to fill film with another load of poz cum.  He had taken sui much from me and Miguel there was no way he was gong to escape this fate of my DNA poignantly becumming part of him.  It didn’t matter to me if Miguel or I pozzed him since Miguel was the guy who pozzed me.

I had just turned 18 when Miguel made me on offer to becum his ‘distributor’.  The only way the deal was going to be sealed was after he fucked me.  I knew I was gay a couple years before, but was a strict, total top.  But the deal Miguel was offering me  was to good to pass up.  I figured I could take a fucking in order to make several hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Miguel pushed me to my knees what I began to suck his cock, getting it hard for the deed that I was about to undertake.  He quickly filled my mouth before his cock snaked it’s way down my throat (it was at that moment I was thankful I enjoyed giving head and was great at deep throating), and (just as I had done to Home Slice), Miguel pulled his cock from my throat, pushed me into my back and as he climbed between my legs he pulled a week filled point out and expertly gave me my first slam.

I can’t recall if I knew it from the start or if I learned later that he was fucking me raw, but with the slam he gave me, which (unlike Home Slice here) made my cock go fuck hard. I didn’t care or think about him bartending me, I knew he was breeding me since I could feel it when his cock would spam inside me and I swear I could feel his load splash me inside.  It wasn’t until he pulled out of my cum filled hole after his sixth load that the implications of what we had done hit me.

He didn’t give my ho hole any chance to close up or any of his load to leak out when he slid a butt plug inside telling me, “You’re to keep that plug in place until tomorrow.”  Baje I left his hotel room he handed me a bag full of drugs abc a was of cash ($50,000 when I finally counted or) before heading home with that plug moving as I sat in my car driving.  I came down with the ‘(fuck) flu’ a coupe weeks later.

When Miguel came back to town a coupe months later I had $170,000 for him and he had more drugs guy me to sell.  He never fucked me again, but it was then that I realized I’d need to have a nice ass (preferably neg) for him to breed.

Recalling that night helped me last longer fucking Home Slice, but I couldn’t hole back any longer as I began to long dick his ass.  He was working that hole milking my cock the best he could as my balls began churn.  I slammed in so hard I punched through the third, deep internal ring as I shot a huge load into his (soon to be formerly) neg ass.

As I continued to thrust my still hard cock inside Home Slice with the few of my crew who had been watching, a coupe starting their own fucking, I wondered if Home Slice was just naïve, dumb or didn’t know better.  I figured we’d have that conversation later: the week when I’d tell him that he will be carrying my DNA for life.  He took four loads from me that afternoon and each afternoon that week.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 1

Part 8
Chris
I woke up Friday morning with my typical ‘morning wood’.  Without any hesitation I began to stroke myself off.  As I was beating my Mart I stared think that I can’t believe how good it feels to have Dante's cock inside me.  It doesn’t matter if he’s fucking me or I’m sucking him.  It just feels good, it feels right, it even feels natural to me, but the feeling of him exploding inside me and filling me up with his cum is a feeling I will work for every time I’m with him.

I couldn’t wait till after school when I’d be able to go see Dante.  Not only was I going to get fucked, but the weekend was also time to party.  Dante had told me something about a special party he was invited to tonight in which he would make a lot of money selling drugs.  He let me know he made arrangements with the party host for us to have a room to parents so that he could fuck me between his deals.  I couldn’t wait for the school day to end.

Michael
I was beginning to wonder if something was going on after Chris suddenly started to disappear every afternoon.  When I tried to make plans when my best bud, Chris, for the weekend he told me he was busy.  That’s when I decided to follow him Friday when he left to see where he was going.  I could tell his move was on something else as he quickly drove off.

I followed him to a sub division of nice condos.  He parked his car and walked down a path between the  until he came to one of the gates that led into the back yard.  I parked my car down the block and looked for a vantage point where I could see what was going on at that condo.

Home Slice
It was finally Friday, and I’d be spending the weekend with Dante.  I told my parents that a friend of mine volunteers at a youth center and talked me into volunteering at the youth center.  Since he lives close I was going to sleep at his place.  My parents are very trusting and never questioned me about my friend or the youth center.

Friday morning sends to go slow, but when the been rang for lunch I was out the door and hoped into my truck to make the trip Dante's.  During the drive my mind was on Dante’s cock, how I couldn’t wait for him to slide it indie me, but, more importantly, the feeling of him cumming inside my ass.  In my mind I had this strange feeling I the back of my head that said this was very wrong, but I chalked that feeling up to the religious crap my parents shoved down my throat.

For a split second I though I saw Michael’s car as I pulled out of the high school parking lot, but my mind quickly centered back on Dante’s cock, my ass, his cum and Tina.  The drive seemed to go fast as I parked my truck and made the quick walk to Dante's back gate.  I was pleasantly surprised to find him waiting there for me with a gift.

Dante
I was waiting for Home Slice as he entered the gate to my private back yard pool.  I had one of the half dozen condos that had the private area with a pool.  It was going to be a fun weekend with the money I was going to make at the party that night along with the poz cum I was going to fuck into his ass all weekend long.  We kissed before he started to change into his ‘house clothes’ and I showed him the clothes I got him to wear that night.  A pair of slim fit, low rise jeans that I’m knew would show off his great ass,  a skin tight t-shirt that would highlight his nice chest and arms.

Since we didn’t need to be at the party until that evening put was time to get spun and fuck.  Just as he was about to slip on his AC boxer briefs, he turned to me and asked, “Do I want need to put these on if they’re only going to be cumming off once we slam?”  I simply replied, “No” and we headed over to the pool where some of my crew was already partying.

I grabbed a couple points, slammed Home Slice, and as he coughed and rode his rush I slammed myself.  I was starting my oven coughing when Home Slice went down on my cock talking my hardening shaft into his throat like the natural born cock sucker I knew him to be.

Michael
I found a tree I could climb that would allow me a view of the fenced in yard of a very nice condo unit that had it’s own private pool.  When I finally got positioned so that I was able to see the activities while not being seen.

What I saw totally surprised the hell out of me, I saw Chris on his knees sucking Dante’s cock.  I had heard rumors that Dante was gay, but never believed them since the was so tuff, he never came across girly.  I wasn’t sure what I was going to say or do the next time I saw Chris at school.  I climbed down from my perch when Chris climbed into one of the lounge chair and Dante began to fuck him.

Home Slice
After I sucked Dante to his full hardness, I couldn’t wait the have it inside my hungry ass.  I hoped up on the closest lounge chair on my hands and knees presenting my ass to my man and begging him to civil me.  Dante quickly shoved the entire length in me and fucked me like I needed to be fucked.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 10

Part 9
Dante
After fucking Home Slice all afternoon it was time to head over to the party.  What me didn’t know, and I’m not sure he really needs to know, is that for was a conversion party, and no it’s not his conversion, this group of guys find a twink (he’s either a bug chaser or the boyfriend of one of the group), get him restrained in a sling, drug him up and fill him with so much poz jizz there’s no way he could escape becoming poz.

The party host arranges a private room for me and whomever I bring with me to fuck.  I take 2 or 3 of my crew who are there to sell while I keep to my room fucking.  Home Since looked good I the clothes I bought him to wear.  I wanted guys doing over his ass and not able to have him.  The jeans were just perfect as they barely showed the waist band if his AC underwear and the t-shirt barely reaching his jeans.

This allowed a slight how of his flat, developed 6 pack abs and slim waist.  Not to mention what the tight jeans did for hits prefect ass.  Although the attendees of the party would be naked, he was going to be dressed until the unsuspecting kid was brought into the playroom, strapped into the sling and I slam him into the stratosphere (the shit I sell is the best around).

Home Slice
After taking, what I guessed to be, a gallon of Dante's cum he pulled out of me with a wet pop as a good amount of the cum he had shot in me leaked out.  Quickly Dante put his face right in my ass and began to eat my ass.  This had me moaning and begging to be fucked some more.  What surprised me was when he went to kiss me feeding me the cum he ate out of my hole.

After I swallowed the cum he fed me Dante said we had to get ready for the party.  We went in the house, showered up, and for dressed.  Dante had bought for me looked good on me.  I liked the way it showed off my butt and my slim waist.  Dante told me the several guys will drool over me and he would be the only one to fuck me.

We were the first ones to arrive at the party.  Dante had 3 of his crew there, as I learned, to sell the party favors.  Dante’s only job was to keep the kid who would me strapped into the sling drugged up for his conversion.  That term had me puzzled.  I knew not to say anything while in the presence of the party host or his crew.

While we were standing there the party host commented, “Who’s the new piece of ass here?”

Dante answered, “This is Home Slice, I met him last week and he’s a great piece of ass.”

The host even asked, “Is he available for a test ride?”

Dante let it be known, “His ass is only for me.”

The host then asked, “Is he, a, you know?”

Dante quickly cut him off and answered, “Not yet, but should be soon.”

I knew they were talking about me, but I wasn’t sure what all they were taking about.  I would be sure to ask once Dante and I were alone.  The party host showed us to our private room.  It even had a sign that said ‘DO NOT ENTER, PRIVATE PARTY’.  Once inside I asked Dante, “What did he mean that this was a ‘conversion party’?”

Dante
I was a little worried when ‘conversion party’ was mentioned that Home Slice might ask me what that meant.  As soon as we were alone he asked, “What did he mean that this was a ‘conversion party’?”

I wasn’t sure what to say, but as I thought about it, I figured for him it was too late to do anything about it any way so why not tell him the truth.  “This group of guys like to find a cocky college kid, they drug him up, restrain him in a sling and fuck him.”

He then asked, “But how are they converting him?”

I felt backed into a corner and gave him a honest answer, “He is getting converted from HIV negative to HIV positive.”

He then asked, “HIV, why would he want HIV?”

I told him, “Some guys feel it brings them closer since they'll share a special bond.  It’s the only way where a guy can get ‘knocked up’ or ‘get pregnant’.”

I could see the wheels spinning I his pretty little head when he asked, “Did you knock me up?”

I leaned over to him, giving him a deep passionate kiss before honestly answering, “Probably, most likely, we’ll know soon enough.  I wanted you to be more for ever, I wanted to have my DNA to be part of you and sharing HIV with you is the only way.”  I thought he was going to start to cry, yell or scream.  What he said next and did surprised the fuck out of me.”

He simply kissed me back and said, “Then I guess you better keep fucking me and filling me with you cum until you knocked me up.”

Home Slice
The party guests were starting to arrive and we were to mingle around.  The group of guys that were starting to strip down.  They were also staring I my direction while Dante made it clear that I was his ‘piece of ass’ by keeping one arm around my waist.  It made me feel really good about myself.  Just to think a week ago I was looking forward to getting inside sure girl’s pus and now all I cared about was having Dante fuck me and fill me with more of his cum.

The only time while we were mingling around the party where he let go of me was when he had to administer the kid’s slam.  I looked at the kid in the sling, he looked excited and nervous as Dante applied the tourniquet, wiped the arm with alcohol and slipped the needle into his vein.  He said just before Dante emptied the point, “Fuck yeah, let’s go this….knock my spun as up!”

I knew what he was feeling and couldn’t wait to get back into our private room, get slammed up and get fucked by Dante.  Once the kid was in orbit he put his arm back around me and led me to our private room.  Once we were alone I asked, “How much did you give him?”

Dante told me, “A quarter gram.  He’ll be flying for most of the night.”

I asked, “What’s the most you’ve ever given me?”

Dante answered, “Less then that, a fifth of a gram.”

I told Dante, “I want to be as high or higher then the kid in the sling.”  Dante got a big smile I his face as he pulled out a point and the Tina and prepared my slam.

Dante
Hearing Home Slice ask for a large slam had my cock go instantly stiff.  I prepared a point with just under a third of a gram of Tina.  Home Slice stripped down you his underwear while I finished his point and prepared one for myself.  It took a while for the T to dissolve giving me time to strip and my hard cock sprung free allowing my boy to quickly devour my member down his hungry throat.

Once the point was ready I pulled my cock from his throat, told Home Slice, “Lose the underwear before I slam you higher then you’ve ever been before.”

He lifted his butt enough to slip off his AC briefs as I applied the tourniquet very tightly on my arm, wiped my arm and slipped the needle into my vein.  There was the flash of blood before I pushed the plunger down and then kissed him just before releasing the tourniquet.

Home Slice
When Dante removed the tourniquet it was like BAM!  I coughed so hard as Dante did his own slam looking down at me and said to me, “Damn Home Slice, they slam made you cum!”

I looked down to see cum spurting out of me cock as I rode the most intense rush of ever felt too that point.  As Dante finished his slam I could see his cock throbbing and leaking pre cum like crazy.  I pulled my legs back to expose my hungry ass, looked up at him and said, “Please fuck me. Knock me up.  Get me pregnant.  I want your DNA.  Dante climbed into the bed, got between my legs and with just my spit and his pre cum ass lube slid his cock inside my ass and stared to fuck me like I’d never been fucked before.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 16