Anyone like pipe men and sex with them?

CigarBear68

Just curious about others who enjoy sex with pipe smoking. I know I find when I'm smoking my pipe I get many interested bottoms, and do enjoy having my cock sucked, and fucking an ass, with my pipe clenched in my jaw. Even had a top insist I smoke my pipe while he fucked me in a sling. It does get my juices flowing. Anyone else enjoy this?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

In all the years I have been fucked only a few liked to smoke while fucking, be it pipe, cigars or cigarettes. All but one were fucking hot experiences. It added something highly erotic. The pipe and cigar guys were all big hairy older men (for me at that time) and it suited them. One guy though was a regular built smooth young guy and somehow seeing him smoking a pipe seemed a bit off. Can it be we expect cigar/pipe smokers to be older hairy guys? He was a good top but I couldn't get it out of my head that he was just pretending to present a picture to be a pipe smoking top or that it would make him look more mature. I never really got into that session.

I once told here how I was whored out by a Daddy on a regular basis when I worked in in the US for a while. He was a pipe smoker and everytime I smell a pipe it immediately reminds me of that time (and the hot fucks...;-)

• Upvote 3

NLbear... I don't know if i can pretend to look a bit like the smooth guy you mentioned. But i share your point of view but if a smooth guy smoked a pipe maybe he want to get high to be fucked hard ^^... For me it's mostly that case. 

• Upvote 1

I'm a top when it comes to anal...but if a beefy hairy daddy bear smoking a pipe told me to get down and suck on him while he smoked, I'd do it in a heartbeat.  I've never actually done this yet, but really want to.  I think a part of it is the "bad boy" aspect of it.  I'm more of the casual/business casual type of guy, whereas I view pipe smokers as being more "bad boys" who get their leather vests on and take their bikes out on the weekend.  And maybe have slings in their basements for playtime. 

I also wouldn't mind tag teaming some bottom slut with a pipe smoking daddy bear too... ;-)

• Upvote 2

I've been smoking cigarettes since it was legal for me (much to most of my acquaintances chagrin), and I like seeing guys smoke. Pipes, cigars, regular cigs... It makes it feel casual. They're relaxing, I'm relaxing. For me that's what it inspires, at least.

On bottom, I'd probably take it easier if a guy had a pipe in grip. Sit on his lap and rock a bit to not disturb the burn, or just suck on his balls or ass while he smokes.

As a top... I'd probably be the same way. Think it would be hard for somebody to take me seriously, so I'd just embrace it. Head pats or fingering while my partner deep throats me, and that kind of thing.

1 hour ago, barecubtop said:

I'm a top when it comes to anal...but if a beefy hairy daddy bear smoking a pipe told me to get down and suck on him while he smoked, I'd do it in a heartbeat.  I've never actually done this yet, but really want to.  I think a part of it is the "bad boy" aspect of it.  I'm more of the casual/business casual type of guy, whereas I view pipe smokers as being more "bad boys" who get their leather vests on and take their bikes out on the weekend.  And maybe have slings in their basements for playtime. 

I also wouldn't mind tag teaming some bottom slut with a pipe smoking daddy bear too... ;-)

Well how bout you suck my cock while I'm smoking my pipe, then you can fuck me once I've finished it? ;-)

• Upvote 1