Getting blown with an audience

CigarBear68

3 hours ago, adebarre said:

Can recall taking a lot and when leaving the club a little while later the guy behind the coat check counter smiling as he thought I was unaware of the cum in my hair

My bartender is always offering to clean up the cum off my face (with his tongue, of course) or asks me if would be OK to add some of his cum to my face mask 🙂 No, seriously! Last week I had a gang bang session with two Irishmen and two Frenchmen who gave me a good facial (hole filled too) and the bartender asked me if it would be okay to lick the cum off my face. I grudgingly accepted. After all, I had to tip the guy for the nite anyway..... 

Edited by EuRawBottom
typos

I remember being at a Leather bar - lots of guys - smoking - drinking - leather - piercings - music !  Then , this 1 exciting moment - a pool table in the middle of the room ! Everyone was looking and focus on this well naked male on top the pool table - laying back - spreading his legs - already a line forming up going to barebacking him !

Everyone was staring - watching 1 cock after another cock - fucking him raw - load after load - dripping wet .

I was standing , drinking my beer , near the men's room - without taking my eyes off the action - felt a pair of hands rubbing my crotch - getting a erection !

Looking down , looking upon a stranger ( boy style ) , unzipping my pants - pulling out my cock - started sucking it - I did not stopped him - he was GOOD Sucker !

Guys walking by - looking and starring - they were pulling out their cocks - waiting for their turn !

Soon , the guys getting involved in talking - grabbing his head - telling him suck it - then their cocks bouncing off the sucker face - soon their were 3 cocks he playing with - most exciting ( even me was thinking of sucking a few of them !  ) .

• 4 weeks later...

Sounds a lot like the good old days before hiv came along.  Gold Coast/Eagle, Redoubt, Meat Market - some magnificent Leather bars where that kind of action took place every weekend .... happy memories !!! 😈

Getting a faggot to suck your cock with an audience is a great way to get them to own what they are and comfortable with letting everyone know that they are a cocksucking faggot. Same goes with fucking them up the ass with an audience. Once you get a slut over it’s inhibitions about being known as a cumdump, it can really start getting used by more and more men. It can give up on trying to pretend to be a man and take it’s rightful place on it’s knees, serving men. l like to make shy young faggots suck my cock where it absolutely knows other people are going to see them blowing me. lt is just a step towards becoming completely uninhibited fucktoys. once they own it and everyone knows what a cockhungry faggot they are, they can just take loads wherever, whenever, dress like whores and cruise in public for cock. Plus the more men who see you sucking cock, the more men who will offer you their cocks to suck. I own a boy who’s dad caught him blowing guys and getting fucked but didnt start fucking his boys pussy until he saw his son whoring his ass on the street dressed like a tranny hooker.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Faggotuser said:

Getting a faggot to suck your cock with an audience is a great way to get them to own what they are and comfortable with letting everyone know that they are a cocksucking faggot. Same goes with fucking them up the ass with an audience. Once you get a slut over it’s inhibitions about being known as a cumdump, it can really start getting used by more and more men. It can give up on trying to pretend to be a man and take it’s rightful place on it’s knees, serving men. l like to make shy young faggots suck my cock where it absolutely knows other people are going to see them blowing me. lt is just a step towards becoming completely uninhibited fucktoys. once they own it and everyone knows what a cockhungry faggot they are, they can just take loads wherever, whenever, dress like whores and cruise in public for cock. Plus the more men who see you sucking cock, the more men who will offer you their cocks to suck. I own a boy who’s dad caught him blowing guys and getting fucked but didnt start fucking his boys pussy until he saw his son whoring his ass on the street dressed like a tranny hooker.

might this be the beloved Gangbangsuperstar?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2018 at 2:49 AM, Leckerlukas said:

I love getting blown with an audience, I always choose public places to jerk off  and open gloryholes in a sexclub. In no time will be more guys joining, or more willing mouths for my cock. Last week I had 2 guys at the same time switching between my cock and balls, and another one licking my pits, poppers going around. Everything with an audience. Heaven. 

Your right. I Love sucking dick in front of men. Let's them know I'm a cocksucker. A dick sucking ball licking slut who wants to make sure all the men know " I'll blow you just like this"

• Like 1

I've been to sex clubs before where everyone is stood around, pumping their dick halfheartedly and looking interested but not doing anything.  I'll drop to my knees, take a dick in my mouth and then all of a sudden there's interest - from the guy I'm sucking, but also other guys around.  They'll either be wanking off onto me or playing with my arse.

• Thanks 1

I just came home from a nearby outdoor cruising spot.  It's in the back of a park near the water and this spot usually has up to 5 or 6 guys backed in and most are looking to suck.  Very few feeders.  One guy came to the open door of my truck, started rubbing my cock thru my pants and told me that behind my truck is less conspicuous.  So we go behind my truck, he puts his ball cap on backwards and kneels before me.  How could I resist?  I pull down my pants, he sucks me hard as a rock and soon theres 3 other guys watching.  Fucking hot!  One guy actually starts playing with my body and ass so I ask if he wants to fuck me.  He sys we'd have to talk about it but next thing I know he's rubbing his crotch against my ass thru our pants while I'm getting my cock sucked.  I was getting hot as hell and wish that he would have fucked me right there but a strange car pulled in and we had to break it up.  Now I'm back home and horny as hell for a cock in my ass.  Trying hard to make that happen.

Once had like 5 dicks in my face at an Adult theater enjoying them all - til my bf at the time saw me and came and got me up lol.  He said if he didn’t I would have been taken over they can be agressive In those theaters lol 🙂

Love to be seen sucking men when out cruising in public places. Usually let the man I suck decide if others can join in. If so I happily suck a couple or few men but also happy for them to just watch me serving a top.