Getting blown with an audience

CigarBear68

I love an audience when I'm putting in work on a rock hard cock, either irl at gay clubs/cruising spots/parties etcor online Makes me horny as hell, guys watching and wanking waiting for a turn. I always make sure to put on a good show, doing my best heather Brooke impression, letting the guy I'm with grab my hair/head and face fuck my untill I start to gag (takes a lot for me to gag). I moan and slurp as I suck lick and kiss his cock and balls until I take a big thick load onto my face or into my open mouth making sure everyone sees me as I show my mouth full of cum before gulping it down and licking my lips as I look around for my next mouthfull.   

Would love to have someone film me close up maybe pov while I'm being used by a masculine rough verbal top guy or guys, following his instructions without question as he usesand abuses me in a rough degrading session. Even hotter if he wears a bandana/ hood and dark glasses or full on leather mask/ski mask  etc while I wear a dog collar with leash and some eye liner etc so you can see my eyes water and maybe some kind of costume.

• Like 3

On 3/13/2018 at 10:39 AM, CigarBear68 said:

I love when I'm at bookstore and get a shy guy, possibly married but definitely not out, to suck my cock as others watch. His need to suck me outweighs his shame in doing it. I find myself putting on a bit of a show, pulling my cock out to rub on his face, or to direct his mouth to my balls. Finally, when I'm cumming I moan loudly so all the guys watching know the cocksucker just ate my load. Anyone else enjoy doing this?

OMG I would love to be sucking in that scenario

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have sucked a few cocks at public parks and reststops . The ultimate would be to be naked covered in oil and have a large group take turns using my holes and taking pictures and videos.

i have never been fucked or done any sex acts in public, rather the most i have was fucked by a couple of guys and once my partner top had his other friend come over to fuck me while he watched. i have always been shy and very timid, every one says i am timid and shy. the idea of having sex in public gives me a great feeling of shame and yet it so excites me this shame feelings. i have to admit i am fearful with shame of wanting to do it and yet so want.

• 2 weeks later...

I love sucking and getting sucked with an audience.  The only place where it's ever happened for me is at outdoor cruising spots.  I've only sucked with another guy watching a couple times but I've been sucked off with up to 6 guys watching was pretty hot.  I love thrusting my hips forward, offering my cock to the sucker for all to see, and I can be pretty verbal to add to the show.  I've tried several times without luck to set up something at my house or another house where I can suck 2 or more cocks.  Maybe it's not quite the same but I have quite a few videos of me sucking cock and I think about posring them online.  That will definitely be sucking cock with an audience!

I was once at a party for naked gay guys.  Rules were/are no sex until after hours.  Anyway I am sitting in a tall chair chatting with a fellow, with others all around and another guy who I had been chatting and kissing with earlier come over and kisses me then gets on his knees and begins sucking me off.  He shouldn't have been doing this in the main room but who was I to stop him LOL.  Anyway the other fellow I was talking was getting pissed even though I was paying attention to him but I guess he didn't approve.  anyway the sucking guy got up and we moved to the private room for the after hours party.  I guess you could say the activities in there were with an audience but really nobody was paying attention to each other, everyone was busy having an orgy. 

• Piggy 1

• 4 weeks later...

If I'm in a sauna or cruising in toilets I love when a crowd gathers around to watch me taking dick in my holes. It's nice that they can see how much of a whore I am. The important thing is to maintain eye contact so that the guys in the audience know they can come over and shove their cock in my face. 

• Piggy 1

15 hours ago, Irishcumpig95 said:

If I'm in a sauna or cruising in toilets I love when a crowd gathers around to watch me taking dick in my holes. It's nice that they can see how much of a whore I am. The important thing is to maintain eye contact so that the guys in the audience know they can come over and shove their cock in my face. 

That would be me too. I have no shame in being fucked and sucking, taking loads in the open sling, being used by any and all men. The more watching and around me, the better and hornier I get. No to mention greedier LOL

2 hours ago, EuRawBottom said:

no shame

Exactly. And there should be no shame in general, if people think in terms of the amount of pleasure that a dedicated bottom can provide to an assembly of men. I wish no one had ever been taught to be ashamed of pleasure, but I guess it goes right back to the Garden of Eden. 😂 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, EuRawBottom said:

I have no shame in being fucked and sucking, taking loads in the open sling, being used by any and all men. The more watching and around me, the better and hornier I get

Well said.  But the question would be, why would we feel anything but joy, fulfillment, excitement when we're doing what we were born to do?  I love being watched when I Breed Holes - why wouldn't I?

Answer:  Because we've been conditioned over many generations to abhor what we are.  Culprit?  Organized Religion, particularly of the Roman kind, the roughest edges of which were ground off and called Protestantism.  

I know it's because of the area I've chosen to life in that I can get away with it, but I like guys looking at my Cock in the stores, on the streets, wherever and whenever.  Some of them may well know it a bit more intimately - and I like that too.  Why wouldn't I? It's my nature to Breed as many Holes as I can, and I embrace that.  So of course I love fucking for an audience.  None of us should feel ashamed by public* display of our sexual Lusts.

*"public", meaning places like backrooms/bars/fuckclubs/cruise areas - and not at all where little kids, whatever might be around.

• Piggy 2

On 3/13/2018 at 9:39 AM, CigarBear68 said:

I love when I'm at bookstore and get a shy guy, possibly married but definitely not out, to suck my cock as others watch. His need to suck me outweighs his shame in doing it. 

I love being that bottom -- my need to suck cock overcoming my shyness so that I lose control and do it in front of everybody

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1