Fucked by a homeless guy

rawTOP

• Administrators

I just had to tell some one about what just happened to me... I guess I should give you some back ground first. I am no stranger to cruising. There is a park less than a mile form my house. But never in all the years that I have been going there have I ever had as hot a time as I just had tonight.

I had walked three blocks from my house to a mini mart for a few things I needed. About half way back I got stopped by a bum. He asked for spare change. I told him I didn't have any. It wasn't a lie. I only had dollars. He started walking away. As I started walking I got a great idea. I turned around and called to him to stop. When I got to him I told him again that I didn't have any change but I asked if he wanted to earn 5 bucks. He asked how. He smelled like alcohol so I asked a few questions first. "Can you get your dick hard?" was the first question. "I never had a problem why?" was his reply. I didn't answer but instead asked another question " Are you big?" " Never had a complaint why?" was his reply." If you go with me up this alley up here and fuck my ass till you blow your load in me I will give you the 5 bucks." I waited for a reply. I didn't wait long. " Fucken fagot" and he started walking away. So I started on.

I didn't get more than about ten steps when he came up behind me and said he would do it. So we went down the alley about half way. I was so horned up not to mention I couldn't believe what was going on. I unbuckled his pants and reached in. (No underwear, not that I was surprised). I pulled out a beautiful peace of meat. He was about 8 inches and pretty thick. I started playing with it and in no time it was hard. I pulled out a tube of Vaseline (which I always keep with me, as I am sure any guy that cruises can attest to... LOL) and lubed up my ass and his cock.

I bent over the hood of an old car we standing by and braced my self. He stepped up and started easing it in me. It was pure heaven. Once he got all the way in me he started picking up the pace. The faster he got the loader he moaned, as did I. I guess he had more than a little booze him cause he banged away at me for almost 25 minutes. Never stopping or slowing down. Finally he mumbled he was gonna cum. I was in pure heaven. It must have been a while for him cause I actually felt him shoot. That has only happened twice in my life. Not to mention he came so much I couldn't hold it all. It started dripping out of my ass before I could even straighten up. It was FUCKING AWESOME..

We got ourselves together and I gave him his 5 bucks. We started walking out of the alley. I told him if he ever wanted to do it again that I lived on this street and walked at night a lot. Guess we'll see if he comes back..

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 4

• 2 years later...

love this story. I was shopping one morning at a super market and walked outside. Just across the driveway on the way to my car are real cute homeless guy was standing. He walked up to me and ask for some money. i told him suck me off and i will give you some funds. we went to my car and he sucked me off in the front seat, yng dude about 24. great sucker too, only sad part, I ihave never seen him again. DARN

• 1 year later...
  • 10 years later...
  • 6 months later...