BB Bottoms who don't take loads

constructionguy

Guest PhillyBBGuy
3 hours ago, bethlehembottom said:

who in there right mind is going to bottom raw and not want the guys load in his ass it makes no sense to me

I agree!!

Like others have said, it's not a problem you'd encounter with me.

Even in the days when I didn't do bb, I found it so hot when people did somehow manage to cum in me.  I'd pretend to be pissed off - but I suspect wasn't fooling anyone.

Like others have said too the "safe only" bottom who does take loads is a far more familiar figure.  Also, say what you like about pulling out, it can make for some hot vids afterwards...

[think before following links] https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/creampie-white-pussy-by-mistake-18624412

• 10 months later...

Asking the top to pull out before shooting his load strongly suggests of a conflicted bottom.  First, a bottom making that request is wrong because he stopping from the bottom.  Second, there's no logic to that request as just getting the top's precum during an aggressive fuck is probably sufficient to infect him if that's the bottom's concern.  Last, a good bottom always appreciates a deep and abundant load as it is evidence of having pleased the top well.

I think BB bottoms who don’t take loads are now a dying breed. You would encounter more of them before the time when there was prep. That was one of those “risk reducing” strategies. Nowadays unless you are a chaser, otherwise many guys who wants to get fucked bb would take prep to protect themselves from HIV. 

I still remember those days, almost 20 years ago, initially when I first went out partying and playing, I would insist that the top to wear a condom when they wanted to fuck me. They would put it on for about 5 minutes and took it off. By then, I would be too high and horny to care. After a few times, I didn’t bother to ask any more. 

• 3 months later...

Make it clear before you strip naked that you ONLY Fuck Bareback and Expect to Blast your load DEEP Inside him.

He can decline and move to the next guy.  If you are in a room with 50 guys chances are there are 2 Real Tops, a few versatile and at least 40 bottoms. 

We want your Cock to pump a few Loads Inside our ass.

Makes no sense. Perhaps it is just an issue of supply vs. demand?

Perhaps the OP had bad luck finding the plethora of available raw bottoms in the GTA on that day at that time.

If you are ever down in Niagara, please hit me up. I love a hot sticky load (the cheer gear is optional).