At what age did you first ejaculate?

Guest Porthos

I started getting erections from age 8 and at night I was always looking for somewhere to put it. I used to tie each end of my pj's cord around it lay face down and pull it from side to side on mattress till I got that great feeling but I didn't cum. Nit till a few years later.

• Thanks 1

I was 13 and didn't even know what an orgasm was or had any knowledge of semen. Our family had a massager/ vibrator. I was playing around with it and started massaging mynpenis. Ingot hard immediately and without warning my penis started pulsating and a white viscous fluid began shooting out soaking my t shirt and even hitting me in the face. I was totally perplexed and confused. It smelled like chlorine and I immediately cleaned up and hid the the shirt.....that night I did it again  

I was around 11 when I first came, but I playing with myself (or getting played with) before that. Nothing would come out, but I definitely was having dry orgasms. Felt like an (good feeling) electric shock going from my penis thru the rest of my body.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

It was in junior high - not sure what age.  Was grinding against the mattress in bed one night, and that first, magical, point-of-no-return arrived,  I thought I was going to piss in the bed and get my ass kicked but good the next day.  But, it wasn't piss - I had no idea what it was .... went to sleep with my belly on the puddle .... lol .... dumb kid .....

I was around 12 or 13 at a Scout camp. All the slightly older boys were in a circle jerking off using soap as a lubricant. I was outside the circle but was fascinated by what they were doing!! I wss rubbing my small but hard cock when I felt this shudder through my body and came in my sleeping bag at about the same time as another boy in the circle!!. Was  a bit freaked out as I was so shy of my tiny hairless cock but soon joined in their jerk circles!!

I was 13, during summer term at a military boarding school, snuck out to the toilet in the school pavilion (off limits), lit a cigarette, dropped trou and beat my meat while smoking that illicit cigarette. I'd wanked off and had dry orgasms before but this time it felt 100 times better and I blasted cum all over the toilet door (from the inside). Had to leave in a hurry afterwards and as I left I walked right into one of the school prefects who just laughed and said "I know what you've been doing" as I ran off. Thankfully he didn't report me.

I was around 9 - 10 ( since was still in primary school)...  I can remember starting to play with myself in the bathroom and it felt so good.  I never experienced 'dry cum', from what I can remember; in fact I had more cum then I do now.  I was also able to shoot further distances then (didn't we all)...

The mess that I had to clear up afterwards... but it was worth it 😊

Spending more time in the bathroom (which was most mornings, before school) wanking eventually got the attention of my dad, who shouted through the door to "stop playing with my dick and get to school"...

From then on, I started wanking in my bedroom, instead; which worked out fine, until my mum came in and caught me one day - she just left the room again and nothing was said.

I good 'spin-off' to this thread could be to describe your experience, when you you first got caught wanking...?

Interestingly, although I was an early starter wanking (looking at the responses on this thread), I was a late starter having sex - I was way into my 20s before I lost my virginity (but that's for a different thread).