Preacher boy

boy4you

• 4 years later...
On 7/20/2018 at 1:06 PM, boy4you said:

Greg takes me over to a room to rest and we talk for a while about how he came here and like just like me he was curious about what goes on here. About a month ago he enters this place and in some ways, he is happy in some ways as it has liberated him to what his true self is. Greg has found Tina and is given a daily dose and the sex open a whole new world for him and once he converts he will be part of the brotherhood, I ask what is the brotherhood and he said I will find out later tonight as many members will be here to welcome me in. I ask him about his family and education and he says its all bull shit now.
I fell asleep and when I wake up someone is putting an electric dog collar around my neck and told if I try to escape it will go off and they do a test to see if it works and next thing I'm on the floor. They bring me into the room and Biker dude makes the announcement we have a new negative hole to wreck and knock up. Greg comes over with a tray and slams me and then himself and this time it is a heavy hit as they force me to drink some real shitty tasting juice, in few minutes the effect of the slam has taken its effect as something is being put in my ass as someone says that is a big shard for such little guy as I see cameras being brought in then Jack we are going to make you a star tonight as this will be broadcast to our members around the world.

All but Greg and I now have a hood on as others come forward and start to inspect me with putting their fingers up my ass hole as some say this hole is very tight so we won't need a toothbrush as just our dicks will be needed to make this bitch bleed. They all have some kind of leather on as I have just a leather harness and I soon found out what for as I'm on the bed as the dick starts to enter me I move away from the pain it is causing me so they grab the leather harness and pull me back as the dick is buried in balls deep a dick is near my lips so I open as I remember what the Cattle-prod did to me the last. My mouth is open as a dick is gagging me as the dick in my ass is replace with another one, then I see the dick that was in my ass now by my mouth covered with cum and blood. The second dick the pain is greatly reduced as someone has grabbed my dick and the pleasure I'm going through now is something I'm enjoying after the 6th dick I'm not feeling any pain but mountains of pleasure. They lift me off the bed and someone says Greg has to piss and we don't want to waste his chem piss, they put this funnel into my mouth and hold Greg up and I can see his bug out dilated eyes as he starts to piss, then a few minutes later I'm feeling the effects of the Chem piss on me as dicks keep fucking me and my mouth and throat is sore but my ass hole feels great as did thismore of that burning stuff has been put in my ass. They keep me hydrated with their piss and after 12 hours they take me off the bed and tell me to lick the cum off the floor before they gave me a shot of some white stuff before the lights went out.

Did this white piece go missing? 

• 1 year later...