What is your Ultimate Sexual Fantasy?

Pig Bottom

My biggest fantasy is meet up with this guy( who has other plans for me but never says or mentioned them to me) from a site and pnp. I get to his house where he has this Playroom/Dungeon. After giving me the tour he says why don't you go take a shower and I will finish getting things together so I said ok, right before I went to close the door he asked me what do I normally do for a point so I said between a .4 to a .5 and he said that it will be ready when I get out. I finish showering and drying myself and walk out in a jockstrap and nothing else he's sitting at the table finishing up the pointers and tells me to have a seat there's a bottle of water where I sit and he says that's for you so you don't dehydrate I twist the cap( not really paying attention if it was already opened or not) and take a big swig he tells me to give him my arm so I do. He finds the vein right away and before I can ask him if I could see the point he's already hit the vein and draws blood so I just let him continue but when I looked down there definitely was more than a .4 or .5 it looked like a .6 or a little bit more. As soon as he pulled it out I started coughing(and I hardly cough) and the rush was something I have never felt my ears were ringing my vision got blurred and I started sweating so bad I could feel the sweat dripping off me. I remember hearing him if I was ok and I said yes he helped me up and we walked to the playroom/dungeon and I went directly to the sling I had trouble climbing it so he held it til I got in it. My head was still swirling so I didn't even notice him strapping my wrist to the sling but I remember feeling him pull me towards him as he was now at the end of the sling where my feet were and feeling my legs being lifted up pushed back but I don't remember them falling back down( as he strapped my ankles to the sling.) After he was done doing that he came back with the bottle of water and I gulped it down to cool my body down about 10-15 minutes later I start to feel somewhat normal and know I realize that he strapped me to the sling and there was no way of getting off it. That's when he said to me plans have changed your going to be used over and over for the rest of the night and depending on how I feel I may keep you for another day. He said after reading my profile and seeing my experience or lack of experience that should learn more and what better way to do that is by letting anyone come and use my hole for their own pleasure by now the T is ful affect and the G that was in my water started to kick in and for the next couple hourly my mouth and ass is used over and over by different guys and when I think it's all over he gives me another point and we are in his car and 10 minutes later we are at this bathhouse where I am on my knees bent over a fuck bench tied to it and guy after guy fucks both holes and the longer it goes on he is pushing big shards in my hole. Before I know it I am walking out his door still high and 2 days later my ass and stomach full of cum

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 2 months later...
On 5/19/2013 at 10:11 PM, huis_rat said:

after a hard slam i must work as a public cum whore, i take not only cumload, i take also high infected load from full blown aids pig, cumloads with std´s , high virale loads and other toxic strains. i was filled with deathly dna ...... makes me to a aids pig

Awesome. 
me too. I’m a total aids craving pig. 

• 2 years later...

Mine would be to relive certain memories from when I was more adventurous and free spirited:

6 cd/ts girls in a room at a party. 5 would watch while the 6th got fucked, then there’d be a rotation from watcher to bitch getting fcked until I’d gone through ‘em all at least twice.

20 or 30 minutes I’d love to re-enact to this day. 

• Piggy 1

My fantasy would be 21 again in the early eighties but with all the knowledge and wisdom I have now...
At that age I was backpacking through Australia and New Zealand and had quite some adventures, and near sexual experiences that in hindsight I wish I did gone through with it, but backed out of them at the time...
I was young and quite a catch for gays... hitchiking around and staying at campgrounds, visiting sleazy movie theaters, I have gotten very close to what I now consider great opportunities of very hot sexual encounters.
I was already very much a bottom, but not quite gay yet. Scared of following through.

If I could do it all over again I would really be the cumpig I would like or are [to be] now.
The rest would not be a fantasy, because I know I already find any opportunity to get fucked and loaded by a lot of men. Taking all loads no questions asked. I know because at that time I already gotten so close to these opportunities.

OMG, imagine the life I could have had. Now I can only live with regrets at 64.

• Like 1

To be basically used by several daddy tops, bb of course, like, an afternoon where I’m tied up into a submissive state, bent over so they can easy access my mouth and fuck hole.

They would be able to spank me, spit on me and only have my spit as lube.

Think it would send me wild.

Total access to fuck any guy any time I want to. I'll be walking down the street and see a fit guy with a fuckable arse and I just want to walk over, pull down his pants and fuck him. No questions, just fuck him. Kiss, make out as we do it, but in the end a  good solid pump session in his eager hole and blow a big load in him, then he pulls his pants back up, I say thanks man, and off we go.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Interesting question.  There's precious little I haven't done that I want to.  That said ..... 

I think it would be a second go-around on keeping a cumdump.  Did that several years ago, lasted for a few years, and it was nothing but fun.  Took him to the orgies, loved fucking a guy next to him while he took loads, converted one room to a slingroom, whored his Hole out at home often.  If I had to go somewhere, I'd tell him I needed a full Hole when I got home ... and when I did, he'd call out as soon as he heard the door open "I'm taking loads in the sling, Daddy ... just like you told me"  and there would be 2,34, guys in there taking turns on his Hole.  I just loved that .... 

I still see him occasionally ... we're still good friends.

Edited by hntnhole
  • Like 2

Depends on the day, I'll go from:

Having a college wrestling team's asses at my disposal for rimming and fucking... slightly hairy, musky, muscled pink holes... 

To being kept as a cumdump, locked in chastity, only for the satisfaction of Sir, Sir's friends... and whomever else Sir pleases. My only objective is to workout my legs and glutes heavily, constantly gaining muscle weight to become the ultimate himbo cumdump.