Are you capable of monogamy?

Guest BZcumdump

3 hours ago, ALPHAboy said:

Like many before me, I dont think its natural to be monogamous. Especially men are made to mate and breed with as many different other men as possible. As for as im concerned, I could and will never be monogamous. 

This. Why limit ourselves?

• Like 1

Guest bbffassslut

I am pretty much of the mindset that when it comes to sex with guys I am a slut.  I know it and don't even try to hide it.  I am bi as well.  Even in a committed relationship with a girl I have on to many occasions when out and slutted myself to guys and have found other women as well.  Current count women - 50, men - over a thousand.  I think that says it all.

• 1 year later...

I have been monogamous in the past, but it is no longer the case, nor can I imagine settling for it.  I just love the variety of cocks and cum in my mouth and ass. It was a long and winding road to get to this place but I have never been happier. Love all my bb fuckbuddies and love sucking down and taking anonymous loads up my ass!

Even though I’m married I have never been monogamous. Even as a teenager before I became bi I always had more than one lover. 
By the time I got married I was fully bi and getting fucked by multiple guys a week. My plan was to stop once I got married but I could not give it up. 

I have tried the relationship thing and the monogamy thing, neither has lasted very long. My main issue is with relationships to begin with. The closer and more intimate I get with someone the less I'm interested in them sexually so I basically just end up with a good friend and room mate and frankly I'm not interested in room mates, I like living on my own way too much. After that happening 3 times, twice closed monogamous when I was younger and once trying the open thing to see if that made a difference (it didn't), I figured I'd skip the whole "relationship" concept altogether, now monogamy isn't an issue either way and I have some good platonic friends, regular fuck buddies that get their emotional needs elsewhere and the ability to hang out at home in my jock all day and hookup with randos whenever I want. Going on 15 years now and don't see it changing anytime soon.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Even though I've been known to slut it up (or at least try to during the post-COVID Grindrpocalypse), I often find myself fetishising and idealising the idea of being comitted to some idealistic guy, so I reckon I could be and may even prefer to be personally (either in an open relationship where we still fuck each other more than others and usually play together, or a monogamous one)... but why limit myself before I find that guy? If he's got the horniness to match my ideals in every way, I'd probably meet him while impaled on his dick in some orgy anyway!