Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

Pulling out ruins the fuck...It feels way too good not to give or take a load. I love to pump a nice ass full of my hot cum, or even spray an open hole and fuck it back inside, as well as getting fucked and hearing a man moan as his cock is pulsating, and shooting a hot load deep in my ass.

• 1 month later...
I definitely agree to the answers above.. if a bottom is man enough to take my poz cock inside his cunt, I will never pull out.. as a top I decide where the cum goes and it's always right into the hole

If the bottom knowingly lets a poz cock in him, he's already got the Top's toxic pre-cum in him. Jizz70 is 100% right not to pull out until he has cum inside the bottom's hole.

If I spread my legs and give myself to 'my top', I totally expect him to breed me. No pull outs... ever...

As a bottom, the moment I let a raw cock in me I've given the top consent to drop his load in me without having to ask me if he can.

if the bottom expects a pull-out, he needs to bring that up and be clear about it before the fuck starts.

if the top doesn't intend to pull out, he also needs to be clear about that before the fuck starts.

if no one mentions their expectations beforehand, neither can blame the other if the outcome isn't what they want.

personally, i never ask for a pullout. in fact, i demand to be bred. and if i'm about to fuck a guy and he asks me to pull out, i just say 'i'll try.'

then when i'm about to cum, i make a lot of noise and say so, giving the bottom the opportunity to remove his anus from surrounding my penis.

no one has ever taken that opportunity.

If I let you fuck me bare, then I expect you to cum in my ass, no pulling out. Now if you wanna pull it out and slide it back in a few times while fucking, that's great.

Any bottom who want's it bare and then expects the guy to pull out to cum is not very smart. You have to know from a safe sex perspective it isn't very effective as another member indicated.

Guest Matias47

I don't think it's a matter of safe or not -- or a matter of where cum belongs -- or any other of the excuses listed above. It's a matter of someone agreeing to something and not living up to his word -- simple.

If you don't "ever" pull out, be a man and say so. Don't be a woman and lie.

Now, to other reasons for pulling out -- I have two. One: I love swallowing. Therefore I will sometimes request that I be fucked until the guy is ready to pop and then stuff my face with his shooting cock. Two: I also really love the feeling of cum splashing on my ass and asshole then followed up by the guy slamming his cock back in.

If a top doesn't want to do either of those he can say so. If I'm heated up enough I'm not gonna say go away -- unless he's acting like a prick. If he lies and cums in my ass -- he will get hurt.