Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

I am sort of a pussy. I always make the guy use a rubber and ask him to cum on my face or in my mouth, but secretly, I am searching for the guy who will hold me down after a rubber breaks or - fuck it- just force an unwrapped dick into my ass and make me take it no matter what I said.

• Like 1

Well, nobody havent asked me to do that, but i would say that im not going to take my dick away from his ass, unless if im going to cum in his mouth/face. Im just propably going to let my sperm go into his tight asshole. Couple times when my ass has been fucked, guy took away his cock from my anus and the he cummed to my face and mouth. It was wonderful :)

Damn you are hot, Mister

i tell all bottoms that i do not pull out, leak precum and do not always act out my orgasm. i also super-emphasize the exceptionally ruff nature of my fuck...over the years i've learned it's better to scare away guys that r less than 100%, as i've had many experiences of guys getting me to work on their ass n then denying my nut at the last second. quite a few even suckered me into getting close multiple times b4 finally pulling away from the load. i break all ties and end all good nature with such...they r instantly despised, and either i or they must leave instantly. a couple of guys who got verbally abusive almost had their bones broken, bcuz while i'm not a rapist, i'm also not a chump. sometimes fear is better than love or lust, and playing up my aggressive nature in email leaves guys nicely surprised at my pleasant demeanor in person, and EXTREMELY well-fucked! these days all my bottoms get my seed and all thank me for it. :-D

When I bottom, which is most of the time, if I let a guy inside me bare, I want his load and accept my decision. I've never changed my mind. As a top, it's only happened once. I met this young smooth guy who "said" he was inexperienced and completely safe and would only fuck safe. From playing with his ass and the way he treated my cock, I believe he was either low mileage or a virgin. I told him, and it's true, the with a condom, I'd go soft if it took a long time to get inside him. We decided for me to try raw to see if he could take my cock, then pull out and condom up. It did take probably 10 minutes of inching forward and him stopping me until I finally felt his hole open up and swallow me. After he had me to the hilt for a minute or two, I started fucking him. Somewhere in the middle of me really enjoying his hole and reactions, he remembered our deal and asked me to pull out. I stopped on an in stroke and tensed my cock several times and asked him if he really wanted me to stop. He said not yet so I resumed fucking him for a couple of minutes then released a huge load in him. Has initially a little pissed but has invited me over twice more to load him.

mmm... that part where you stayed deep and tensed your shaft...would love to feel that.

I'm a total virgin and would love to have my first fuck be raw. I'm turned on by the though of him teasing my wet hole with his bare cock, prodding my quivering hole, pushing gently. My ring opens to slowly envelope his head and his shaft sinks deeper as I gasp. Opening my eyes I notice the unopened condom on the night stand right as our lips meet and his tongue twirls. He stays deep as we kiss. Feeling his warm skin slippery inside me as we being to make love. An eternity of thrusting and deep breaths...

His breathing starting to change... he's staying deeper longer... I feel him growing thicker and harder inside me. He is getting close... My fleeting whispers for him to pull out fall on deaf ears. It feels too good to stop. Wrapping my legs tighter around him as I grip his shaft, his body tenses with my actions. I moan in his mouth as the first waves of warm cum start to flood my insides....

• Upvote 1

ha ha - you dirty bottoms! I think the original poster was talking about the guys who ask not to have spunk shot in their arses, and want guys to pull out to cum! Seems like an unheard-of concept for most of the guys here! ;)

Example - if you were fucking me, and I said raw was OK but please just pull out when you cum... who would pull out, and who would just spunk me anyway? ;)

raw fuckin means spunk in the ass. period!

ha ha - you dirty bottoms! I think the original poster was talking about the guys who ask not to have spunk shot in their arses, and want guys to pull out to cum! Seems like an unheard-of concept for most of the guys here! ;)

Example - if you were fucking me, and I said raw was OK but please just pull out when you cum... who would pull out, and who would just spunk me anyway? ;)

• Upvote 2