Most stupid...

muscmtl

Here's another good one I got recently. A guy is telling me he wants me face down, ass up. But then he wants to see my pictures. Okay, fine. Then he gets back to me that he's only interested in guys with facial hair. As if that matters when my face is smashed in a pillow? Guys who want anonymous fucks shouldn't be fussy at all about what the other person looks like. It's about a hard dick and a receptive hole.

• Upvote 1

On 11/6/2018 at 2:27 AM, AirmaxAndy said:

I used to be more worried about that until I discovered you can 'block' nuisance phone numbers on the iPhone - and you can also do so in WhatsApp. 

How do I block nuisance numbers and calls with caller ID blocked?

On 11/6/2018 at 2:27 AM, AirmaxAndy said:

I used to be more worried about that until I discovered you can 'block' nuisance phone numbers on the iPhone - and you can also do so in WhatsApp. 

(for @Ranger Rick also)

I agree with both of you to some extent, but it all depends on the context.  For some guys that I'm just not sure about (for instance if I'm going to have to drive out of town or meet in a public place or something) I'll probably suggest a (short) phone call to get a sense of personality and compatibility.  Other guys say that they're low on messages or something and I may be willing to exchange numbers with them if they seem legit.  Usually if I text someone and it either doesn't go well or nothing comes of it, I haven't had any problems with them spamming me or anything - we just delete each other from our phones. 

OMG, LMFAO.  i have encountered just about every one of these and sometimes have gotten to the point that i am paranoid.  I start forming conspiracy theories in my mind like some religious cult has fake guys on gay sites just to frustrate us. 

For me, one of the worst is when a guy chats you up and asks for your address then ghosts. I cannot count the number of times that's happened. I got to the place with some guys where if i suspected (more paranoia) they weren't legit, i wouldn't give my address, but a cross street, then tell them to text or email me when they got there and i'd give them the address.

sigh, i do miss cruising on location.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

OMG, LMFAO.  i have encountered just about every one of these and sometimes have gotten to the point that i am paranoid.  I start forming conspiracy theories in my mind like some religious cult has fake guys on gay sites just to frustrate us. 

For me, one of the worst is when a guy chats you up and asks for your address then ghosts. I cannot count the number of times that's happened. I got to the place with some guys where if i suspected (more paranoia) they weren't legit, i wouldn't give my address, but a cross street, then tell them to text or email me when they got there and i'd give them the address.

sigh, i do miss cruising on location.

Had a guy tell me to go to the cross streets then ghost me. Also had a guy give me an address of someone else and then ghost me.  For me its bb parties and thats it. Cant trust anyone nowadays.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dee82 said:

Had a guy tell me to go to the cross streets then ghost me. Also had a guy give me an address of someone else and then ghost me.  For me its bb parties and thats it. Cant trust anyone nowadays.

I had a guy tell me to go to a cross street in a city an hour’s drive away from my home and when I got to the location he blocked me. *~poof-* Gone.

On 11/8/2018 at 9:53 PM, Pozlover1 said:

How do I block nuisance numbers and calls with caller ID blocked?

All incoming calls with the number blocked go to voicemail. Although that might be my provider not the phone doing that.

Great thread~! I figure this bullshit happens to me now because i'm a senior, like 100yrs old in str8land plus I live in lame suburb.

When i was massage therapist providing happy endings for $ I rarely got ghosted or asked to bottom, dudes here pay for tops. I got over 20 phone calls w/questions 24/7 & close 3 a day. True in Chicago, STL, NYC, LV, and LA.

Quit working about 2006, about the same time men got real stupid.

Edited by dickluva
had more to say.