Sign in to follow this  
mikebran

Detroit Metro Cumdump taking all loads

Cumdump taking loads at a Warren motel on Dequindre Rd and 696 on Wednesday Jan 9, between 3 pm and 10 pm. Prefer pump n go scene. No marathon sessions. Find door unlocked, me ass up, face down, lubed hole, jockstrapped, poppered up (no other drugs), waiting to get dicked down. Once you blow your load, depart in order for the next one to hit it. Conversation is not required. No bottoms. More details once I check in. K ik luv2btm4u

20140818_152445.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By HornedBottom
      Cock sucker looking to suck you off - no strings or games don’t care what you look like just unzip and use my mouth as you want 
    • By Cumslut943
      I’ve been delivering my slutty poz pussy all over the city tonight to hosting tops. I’ve had 8 tops use me for their pleasure to dump their seeed in my dirty hole. I’m now hosting with my loose cummy hole in the air, first guy to stop by just left a huge load in me. Before he left he said I hope you like that dirty seed slut. Oink. 
    • By negfortoxic
      Hey bttm looking or loads. No load will be refused. Can accom at hotel at Tower Hill Station or can travel. Can do annon if you prefer.
      Looking to beat my previous best of 14 loads. There will be sharpie for you to record each load you shoot in me balls deep!
      Also want to try a sauna. Looking for top to own my arse and pimp it out. Will take any load you say.
      Get in touch for details.

• By BiDOMDad
      I'm looking for a clean, married, bi, sub-perv whose interested in occasionally pushing his limits and blowing off steam with a top daddy. I like it raw and rough, you should too.

Other #BBBH Sites…

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.