Safe tops who bb or end up going bb

Youngbottombb

Any bottoms or other surprised at the amount of safe tops who BB or end up going BB?  

I’ve met several tops, maybe five in the last few months, who said they play safe only but ended up going BB when we fucked.  I’ve recently been with two separate tops who let me pull the condom off mid fuck and after i kept asking them to give me their cum.  In one instance, i only had lube out no condoms when my top arrived.  I guess he was so horned up he didn’t care about wrapping up.   My preference is raw, i hadn’t seen this except in the last few months and just wondered if other noticed the same 

• Upvote 1

Guest descartes70817

Many years ago when I was still playing safe a lot of bottoms made sure I was inside them without a condom on and once I was in I wasn't going to stop. Then I moved onto 'neg married' bottoms. Next was just neg bottoms and finally after realising that a good percentage of neg guys almost certainly either didn't know or were flat out lying about status I fucked anyone and everyone baceback.

I used to be surprised at how many guys would say that they only play safe but when they’re loosening my hole up woth their fingers or tongue, they almost always never even bother with the condom and dive right in. Some say that they just couldn’t help it and actually mean it. Others I get the feeling that they’re just talk and really want to go raw all the time, maybe even to test me. I never pressure a top, just fuck me. I almost never bring up a condom on my own. I’m just no longer surprised.

• Upvote 2

As others have said, I find it to be a pretty common phenomenon. I think a lot of guys still worry that they'll be rejected or seen as sketchy if they say they'll bareback, so they'll claim to be "safe only", only to become much more flexible in the heat of the moment.

"Safe sex" is a pretty outdated concept in 2019. The term was invented as a response to HIV.  Now the 'safest' guys to fuck with when it comes to HIV are poz undetectable/suppressed or guys on PreP.  There's actual evidence to back this up, it's not an idea. There is no evidence supporting guys who say they are "d&d free" etc., even know what they are talking about, or if they do, if they are telling the truth.  

For me it's a no brainer. If you are having sex that is not monogamous, "Safe" means being on PreP or meds if you are poz.  i think it's fucking awesome, we (bare backers) won this one.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, lower_bucks_bottom said:

There is an old Yiddish saying that "When the cock is hard the mind is soft", so not surprising.

The same in my mother tongue (Hungarian), I guess it comes from Yiddish as well. If I try to translate to English: when the cock is rising up, the mind is stopping. LoL 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I can't count the number of "safe-only" tops that have fucked me bareback. Many of them hit me up on the apps (where I specifically say I'm a bareback cumdump). Sometimes, I'll call them on it and say "I don't think we're a match, because I don't play safe." That is almost ALWAYS followed by, "That's cool. I'll fuck you bare."  I've started thinking that it's just for show. They don't want people to know they bareback cause they'll look "irresponsible" or "sketchy" or "easy".  I don't really care, as long as they're cumming inside me!  

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, phukhole said:

I can't count the number of "safe-only" tops that have fucked me bareback. Many of them hit me up on the apps (where I specifically say I'm a bareback cumdump). Sometimes, I'll call them on it and say "I don't think we're a match, because I don't play safe." That is almost ALWAYS followed by, "That's cool. I'll fuck you bare."  I've started thinking that it's just for show. They don't want people to know they bareback cause they'll look "irresponsible" or "sketchy" or "easy".  I don't really care, as long as they're cumming inside me!  

totally my experience, too. 

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, phukhole said:

... I've started thinking that it's just for show... 

I think, too it's to impress their friends (not fuck buds) online about how responsible they are being....absolutely.  And it goes for bottoms too.  I want a dollar for every Safe Sex Only man I've loaded with my seed.  I could retire!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

It’s not really a big surprise to me for a couple of reasons.

1. People are fucking liars.  Saying you’re  “safe” makes you sound responsible and will open you up to a lot of guys who are scared to bb.

2. Bb is easier and waaaaayhotter (mentally).  I remember before I conned my daddy into letting me get on  prep. (For the 2 times a year we did three ways lol)   I was still cheating like crazy, but I always had to be safe (which really cut down on my options).   Well the first guy who really took control of me (with his arm around my throat choking me),  pushed his bare cock up against my hole, and said, “I don’t need to use a condom with a boy like you, do I?”

I whimpered, “No, sir”  and he raw fucked my bitch brains out and bred me for the first time (since I was with my daddy)!  He loaded me up 3 times and choked me till I was dizzy.  It was by far the hottest sex I’d had in many years all because I was taking s chance with my health (and he was a true dom stud).

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

If a top insists on a condom, it's a deal breaker for me. I'd rather not get fucked than get fucked with one.

It's rare that I have to turn one down for insisting on using one. Rarely it's a hookup. I find it more common in baths tbh. I guess they are either married or in a relationship and stopping over for some fun before going back home and they don't wanna bring anything home. 

Edited by leaker30
grammer
  • Upvote 1