Anyone start BB late in Life

Cliff

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started at the age of 42. Before that with my previous long term partner we never fucked. My first proper fucking was raw but he always pulled out. I guess I was always a bit careful to start but over the past 18 months I made the decision to take any loads in my ass and now at 47 I'm waiting the results of my 1st hiv test....

Luckily, I've fucked bareback all my life. I never had any doubts about it, even during the fear and paranoia that gripped most gay men during the early days of AIDS, so it's always interesting to me that guys even wrestle with the question. But I certainly believe that each person must choose his own way.

I never really practiced safe sex, other than not getting much during the 80's and early 90's in NYC - I hated condoms, both for topping and getting fucked, so I just never used them. When I did get fucked, I'd have major panic about what the consequences might be, and once or twice, when my cervical glands became inflamed, I was sure I was going to die (it was allergies).

In the mid 90's, I has a partner who was poz, but I didn't find that out until after the first year we'd been seeing each other (and I'd been taking his loads). I remained neg, even though I got into the habit of visiting the local gay resorts top get plowed and swallow some loads. The panic had abated by this time, obviously.

When I was 52, I wondered if I was either naturally resistant or had been incredibly lucky in dodging the bullet. I decided to find out once and for all - I felt that if I were to get infected, I'd want it to be under my control, so to speak. Over the next year and a half, I gave my hole to three breeders, each for a period of a weekend up to a couple of weeks, and each free to do what he wanted in order to poz me (scraping my hole with fingers, a toothbrush or rough toys, multiple loads each day and retaining them as long as possible). I remained neg, although a couple of times I had swollen glands - looking back, it was obvious my immune system had taken some direct hits. A few months after the last breeding session, I hired a poz hustler for a birthday present to myself who seeded me then emptied his bladder into my ass (so fucking hot, and a sweet guy - afterwards he went off to play softball. I didn't tell him I was neg, and he didn't ask).

The next month (almost to the day) I came down with the fuck flu, hard - I lost 10 pounds in three days from dehydration. The next HIV test showed I'd seroconverted, and I've never looked back. I have no regrets for what I did, and in the end married a wonderful man, who wouldn't have considered a serious relationship with me if I'd been neg.

I started bb at 54 (gay sex at 52) and was scared witless initially but my desire just grows and grows. Should have guessed I liked gay sex earlier when the village Pedo came on to me at age 12. My darker side showed at that early age. As well as enjoying the couple of sessions I blackmailed him for the price of half a dozen Mars Bars (candy bars).

I did not accept being gay until 1976 when I was 37. It was before HIV and all sex was bareback. I have been giving and taking bareback loads since then. Some guys in the early 80s did insist on condoms. But I have always loved bareback. Bareback feels so much more natural than having barrier between us. I love the feel of cum shooting into me. I love seeing cum dripping from a freshly fucked hole. Cum is meant to breed people. I never asked or cared about status and finally converted in summer 2010 at age 72. Still taking bareback loads.

I had my first anal as a teen but it hurt so much I stuck with oral for years then got married and tried to go straight. later in life a patient man loosened my ass up but insisted condoms be used. More recently I've developed an amazingly strong craving for cum, bareback and BDSM and found myself craving men who will take control and fuck/breed me hard. I think part of it was fucking my wife hard and seeing how much she seems to love it (I apologize for the wife reference to any it may offend).

i only realized that i prefer sex with men 4 years ago at age 44, after 23 years of marriage. i started out with safe sex, but after 1 year realized for a variety of reasons that i prefer to be fucked bareback. i'm still worried about catching HIV, but bb anyway. I assume i'll treat it the way i did when a guy gave me rectal herpes. At first i was pissed at him, because he lied when i asked him if he had any stds, then i was disappointed, now i'm ok with it, but i make sure i'm not in an outbreak so i dont pass it along, just take my meds and move along. i love bb sex, only way for me.

As a Bi DWM at 53 years old I did not think i would ever act on my fanatasies as i was as I am older than most I see on The forums. I had started at GH's at the ABS when

I was younger but only sucked cock but never got fucked. I only came close one time

when i was bent over at the GH and alternatley feeding my cock and then my ass to

the magic tongue on the other side.

As i Had my ass spreadwide on the gloryhole i felt the cockhead of the guy on the otherside

pierce tight ass and run up until i felt his pubic hair on my cheeks then he aburtly pulled out and

left. Damn i was frustrated and felt so good iwanted to trry it again.

It was not to be i got married ,had a family and generrally stayed str8 for 20 years .

but my old feelings started coming back and after a couple more frustrating tries

i ended up just a couple hours ago on my back with my legs in the air and my

asshole burning as a beefy bear top i met online nailed me for the first time in decades

and bred my ass with my first load of Cum. He assured me he was neg and i believe him.

he wants to continue to "break in my tight hole" as he puts it and get me used to taking cock

the natural way.

While i want to continue my question is has anyone started taking loads late in life and did

they have any regrets?

I am the same age and I have recently BB btm for the first time in years. I loved it, and I want more...we all have regrets at one time or another in life............

Thanks guys for all the posts. It is very encouraging to learn that I am not alone starting in my 50's and loving it. I am not sure what happened to me at age 50 to try gay sex nor what happened that i would try barebacking as a bottom. I love it. Can't go back now.

• 4 months later...

I was a late bloomer as well and started bb'ing at 54. Once you do, you can never go back. Was the best decision I've ever made. Turning 60 this year and am more active as a bottom than ever. Don't know when conversion will hit, but if it does, i'll deal with it. In the meantime, I have no regrets.

Fucked around raw in the late 70's and early 80's, then stopped after AIDS came along... Didn't get into fucking at all until about 5 years ago at 45 - when a guy sat on my cock just as I was about to shoot and I blew a huge fucking load up his ass... Couldn't stop thinking how amazing it felt, and started looking for holes to fuck... been doing it ever since... making up for lost time - filling as many holes as I can with seed... OINK

Although I had been barebacked a few times, I only became exclusively bareback a year ago at age 41. I think for a long time it was out of fear until I realized that I had wanted it for a long time and that it made the sex much more intense and pleasurable to me after I made the choice. I wouldn't go back at all now.

i started out BB and probably was taking loads for 3-4 years before a top ever sheathed-up. i was astounded at the prospect of getting fucked without getting a load. And the experience fulfilled my expectations and fears -- empty, unsatisfying, artificial. Since then i always try to talk the dude out of covering up. And i've been lucky, i guess. i've taken hundreds of loads and can probably count on the fingers of one hand the number of times the guy used a condom. i generally compensate by eating his load out of of the condom when he's done.