Your first taste of cum

Guest ScottSwallows

My first time tasting another guy’s cum was a regular fuckbuddy I had a number of years ago - a daddy type with a big thick 8 inch cock - he was bi and always played safe, so after he fucked be with a condom he would always wank off to cum. I would lick his cock clean and loved it!  I eventually persuaded him to let me suck him off and cum in my mouth, which was amazing. Unfortunately I think that freaked him out and I didn’t see him again.  Miss his big cock filling my hole…

I was 14 and my friend's dad had been training me to suck his cock and lick his balls but he'd always pulled out and shot his load over my chest. One day when I was sucking him he said "I want you to swallow my load boy" I couldn't reply cuz my mouth was full of his cock. He held my head grunted and pumped his seed in my mouth and down my throat. I was choking on his thick salty sperm but he kept cumming. He kept his cock in my mouth until I swallowed every drop. After hat I swallowed all his loads - until he moved on to my ass.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

I was 14 and my friend's dad had been training me to suck his cock and lick his balls but he'd always pulled out and shot his load over my chest. One day when I was sucking him he said "I want you to swallow my load boy" I couldn't reply cuz my mouth was full of his cock. He held my head grunted and pumped his seed in my mouth and down my throat. I was choking on his thick salty sperm but he kept cumming. He kept his cock in my mouth until I swallowed every drop. After hat I swallowed all his loads - until he moved on to my ass.

Usually older gentleman sperm is salty.   My 67 year old daddy has very bitter and salty creamy cum

On 4/24/2021 at 8:34 AM, Whiteboy4bbc said:

I am Friends with the owner of an adult bookstore with dark rooms in the back and in one booth the owner has a recorder in it to record the white young boys sucking black cock. I go every morning at 6 for the black men looking their dick sucked before the day and sometimes the owner will have me tied in a booth and bent over so black older men can step in and get a nut in my ass. I love to taste all kinds of cum too. I swallowed one day over 40 loads of cum, hehe

I'd trvel to give you a day off, buddy.  Sounds like heaven.

• Like 1

My first taste of cum from someone else was from my friend Wally, after work one night. We had gone out to a bar after work even though i was underage it was easy to get served. We watched the girls dancing on the stage and drank until closing. Wally wanted to stop by work on the way home to piss before he dropped me at home. Inside the store i pissed first and Wally opened the bathroom door and watched me. He said i had a nice dick for a white boy. I said thanks. He dropped his pants and took out his big black dick. I tried to be cool and said he had a nice dick for a black man. He was stroking it and looking at my eyes. He said cum over here buddy. In a drunken trance i walked towards him. He kissed me and put my hand on his dick. We kissed like that with me jacking him for a few minutes, he moaned to me that it felt so good. Then he pushed me to my knees and rubbed his cock all over my face.  The smell was enthralling. The slippery skin of his cockhead was so soft. He moaned and put one hand behind my head and fed his fat black cock into my mouth.  I moaned, Wally moaned and jacked his dick as my hands gripped his hips…then his ass. I tried to swallow the whole dick. I wanted it, craved it. Needed to make Wally moan. And then he tensed up, thrust into my mouth deep and as i started to gag, he began cumming. I swallowed as much as i could, some dribbled down my chin, some came out my nose. It was hot and kinda sweet and the smell was wondrous. Wally wiped up what i missed and fed it back to me on his finger. When i let his cock drop out of my mouth, i looked down and realized i came in my pants. Wally said we were going to his house instead of dropping me off. As we drove to his house i kept burping and tasting his cum. My breath made me hand again and Wally told me it was going to be a fun summer

• Like 3

Before i was sucking cocks i always swallowed my own cum as teenager, i was loving that, but when i was started sucking dicks i notice other guys tastes diffrent each time. i had to learn to appreciate the taste from others, now i loving it so much

• Like 1

At 11 when my step brother who was 15 came inside my mouth. I still remember the first feel and taste. Thick texture and a bit sweet salty. Since then I have fallen in for cum. Cum is the most precious fluid of a man and doesn't go anywhere but either my mouth or deep inside my ass. 

• Like 1