Thursday was a long ass day at work. The only thing keeping me going was the thought of a little fuck party that evening. Hubby, BF and I had invited a few friends over for drinks and sex...sling up, hot tub warm, rubber sheets on the guest bed, we were ready to receive guests by 8:30pm. I invited 3 white vers/btm men for hubby to fuck, but only one showed (typical odds), so it was good that he bred an asian pal on his way home from work. The fun thing is he actually ended up topping a usual "total top" pal before the night ended!

I also invited a couple of versatile top men and about a dozen hot, hung black top men. 6 black tops, one versatile/bottom, plus the 3 of us (vers/top and 2 vers-to-btm) showed up for one hell of a fun night of sex! We made out, sucked dick, ate ass, stretched holes and of course fucked and bred until just past 1:30 am. The BF and I were tag-teamed and loaded in every imaginable position (often side by side or on top of each other so we could make out while being fucked) and location of the basement bedroom, media area and patio...hubby got his dick sucked by at least 3 men and put his dick in one white vers guy and one black top stud. The best I can count, 17 loads were given and received. So, needless to say a good time was had by all! Happy fucking men!

IMG_0087.png

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4