Do you shave your hole?

Ffistboi21

• 9 months later...
On 4/16/2019 at 6:13 PM, Spunkinmyarse said:

Oh dear.  I’m going to stick my head above the parapet here.  I don’t shave.  Never have. Hairy all the way- just as nature intended.

Actually, I’m just lazy.  It seems to me that for every top out there that likes ‘em smooth, there’s one that likes ‘em hairy.  So I don’t bother: I don’t think shaving would land me any more cock.

But it seems to me from some of the other responses to this topic that a lot of bottoms shave simply because they prefer the look/feel of it themselves.  And I’m all for that- it’s as good a reason as any to go to all that effort.   But for me- well, I guess it’s just not my thing.

Thank you @Spunkinmyarse. Well said. I couldn't agree with you more (so thanks for sticking your head above the parapet here).

Gay culture can be limiting and narrow. I am re-reading through all of these responses because I am looking to understand the issue of maintenance and re-growth and management. This is where I find I too am LAZY.

On 6/18/2021 at 1:40 PM, Close2MyBro said:

This is a debate I can never win. I used to shave it only to run into guys who wanted a hairy ass, so I stopped. Then i started running into guys who wanted a shaved ass. I don't shave it anymore but i do keep it trimmed.

Okay, @Close2MyBro and the rest of the community (thanks all) have helped me figure this out. I was perplexed because I have my favourite 21 y/o tall brown stud who loves to breed me, but wants it shaven. I am not interested in that, but I believe we are gonna be able to reach a compromise as long as the hair doesn't "get in his way" so TRIMMED is the happy medium.

• 3 weeks later...

I love to shave just around my fuckhole as it makes things slip in easier and the smooth feeling is great. Also shave my balls and just the base of my cock but have a full bush of pubes. Love the feeling of that smooth hairless skin on my balls!

• Like 3

I keep everything below my neck shaved for my husband. Maybe sometimes a little patch or trimmed landing strip, but that’s all. My husband’s quite hairy (he’s a freaking polar bear!), and he loves me to be smooth/hairless for him. Plus when he has me dress in bra/panties/garter/pantie hose… it looks so much better to be shaved smooth. I started shaving years ago when I used to race bicycles, so I’m used to shaving. Kisses!

2 hours ago, Searchingforit said:

I love to shave just around my fuckhole as it makes things slip in easier and the smooth feeling is great. Also shave my balls and just the base of my cock but have a full bush of pubes. Love the feeling of that smooth hairless skin on my balls!

Me too!

1 hour ago, rogerray65 said:

I keep everything below my neck shaved for my husband. Maybe sometimes a little patch or trimmed landing strip, but that’s all. My husband’s quite hairy (he’s a freaking polar bear!), and he loves me to be smooth/hairless for him. Plus when he has me dress in bra/panties/garter/pantie hose… it looks so much better to be shaved smooth. I started shaving years ago when I used to race bicycles, so I’m used to shaving. Kisses!

I would love to see your bulge in wet tight Lycra bike shorts! Yummo!

1 minute ago, Queenzlander59 said:

I would love to see your bulge in wet tight Lycra bike shorts! Yummo!

There is plenty there to see. Nothing like Lycra gripping your cock and rubbing along it as you move trying not to cum

• Like 1