Do you shave your hole?

Ffistboi21

5 hours ago, smallcocksissyboi said:

Always wax smooth. Almost every top who has used me likes it that way as I am skinny as well it makes me more effeminate and inferior. Also makes my limp cut little cock more pathetic

Isn't that the most beautiful thing to see? A big, throbbing Alpha male cock pounding a smooth faggot pussy deep while the faggot's pathetic, little limp clit just dangles like a useless flap of flesh. I love that!

i am shaved smooth facial and everything from the neck down, all the way to my toes! im told by tops that is what they like to see and want me smooth and looking like a nice smooth faggot sissy whore. some want me in girls clothes, i do provide to meet their needs and desires. but i try to be as smooth as possible hairless around my pussy hole and even pubic hair and all possible hair in my body outside of my head. i have more men who want me smooth then those who want me hairy. in fact 90+% of those who want to fuck me say they want me looking like a sissy and i need to get my boobs more pointy and profound. as to my dick they want me to hide it more or it should be locked up under a locked padlock. i do admit that i do look very sexy all smooth and shaved, and men do tell me i do look like a sissy bitch and i am a faggot and want to fuck me. So now its this virus that is holding everything up and killing me being horny for cock and cant have any. but do have several men who have told me to come to them for a fuck be a night and one as even told me to move to were he lives so i can get fucked every day and be his bitch. but i have to admit i dont know about that im a bitch who likes different cock and loves to have different cocks fucking me, to make me happy just gang fuck me.

6 hours ago, fagclit87 said:

Isn't that the most beautiful thing to see? A big, throbbing Alpha male cock pounding a smooth faggot pussy deep while the faggot's pathetic, little limp clit just dangles like a useless flap of flesh. I love that!

Yes exactly that, with the smooth faggots taint on show and tiny balls being slapped by big alpha balls.

I prefer some hair. Myself, I trim and keep my pussy and cock clean and trimmed, but I don’t shave off all my hair down there.  I’m a masculine dude and I get off on being fucked or fucking other masculine dudes. Love hair on a man. Facial hair, hairy chest, legs, balls.