Why I had to dry clean the sofa... or, Passing Along the Drippy Dick

It was a casual work from home day with a few meetings here and there. And of course the occasional distractiom on Grindr, Scruff, etc. It had been a couple days since I last busted a nut, and I figured if something came along, I’d entertain it. 

Think back to the day or two leading up to that morning, I had been taking a piss a little more often than usual but didn’t think much of it. I’m a pretty active guy and drink a shit ton of water. 

Any who, I get a hit from a stud on grindr - just my type too... tall, beefy, and with a booty begging to be fucked and loaded. Now I’d consider myself a fairly handsome fella, but it’s my hella thick cock that tend to make men drop drawers and assume any position I tell them. Such was the case with this one. After exchanging a few pleasantries, he said he was feeling pretty horny and that he loved the look of my cock. I let him know to be careful, that it spits.... deep inside. ;) he said that’s exactly where he wanted it. I only had about an hour, so he said he’d head over within 20. 

I hit the head for one last piss and wouldn’t you fucking know it.... good ole drippy dick. Def a case of gono or the clap. I whipped out my phone intending to call off the hookup... when an absolutely sinister idea crossed my mind.

... what if I just... didn’t? What if I didn’t call it off? 

My pulse sped up. It’s be deliberately passing on my bug to this unsuspecting stud. Sure sure we all adults and shit and all make our choices yada yada. But could I actually just go through with the fuck anyway? He made it clear he wanted my cock but more importantly my  several days of cum stored up. Didn’t ask about status or testing or what not.

i was rock hard instantly at the thought. And within minutes he was messaging that he was outside. And just like that it was like autopilot. I let him him. We began kissing immediately. Soon we were rolling around on my couch, tearing off clothes, and before I know it, he was bent over my sofa, and my rock hard 8” of thick uncut drippy dick was lined up with his hole.

It was now or call it all off. 

And just like that, I felt the familiar feel of a puckered ass lips slowly opening around the head of my cock. And then inch for inch working it’s way deep inside of him, until my balls were resting gently against his ass. 

“I don’t have much time,” he said.

”neither do I, man,” I replied.

”fucking fuck me dude... I need it, he said again.

”... need what?” I asked.

i was going to make him say it... make him beg for my load. All the while not knowing what it was carrying. Fuck man, I didn’t even know what all it was carrying.

it didn’t take him long before I was pounding him for all I was worth, hitting every spot, one hand reaching around him stroking his cock, bringing him to the edge of blowing too. 

I felt my balls begin to tingle and tighten. If I hadn’t already spread my disease into him, I was about to seal the deal for sure. I had him firmly in my grip. And he was begging for it. 

I felt his cock start to spasm first in my hand, firing ropes of cum onto my sofa, all while his ass begin to contract around my cock, sending me over the edge... 

... the first spurt felt like fire forcing its way out of me and into him. The next five spurts I could feel the fire spread. And after that we both started to come down, my cock slipping out of him with a wet plop, and him quickly dressing. 

We thanked one another for the quick fuck, and he left with a little gift or two he hadn’t planned on for sure. 

I’d have to dry clean the sofa... but worth it.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 4