father/son incest?

1 hour ago, irishlongpig said:

Never done it with my father but loads of partytime with an uncle and two nephews 

And in my teens with two teachers from school and that was hot also

Sounds like a fun time in your teens.  Were you the focus of their cocks and servicing them well.   That was always expected of me and I loved it.  

36 minutes ago, Service69You said:

Sounds like a fun time in your teens.  Were you the focus of their cocks and servicing them well.   That was always expected of me and I loved it.  

from both sides they serving(using) me and i did serve them

My Parents were Highly Sexually addicted - both love to be naked - .  My Mom and Dad sent me 2 weeks to my Uncle and Cousins place - my Dad knew they were gay - dicks only way ! Eventually were lots of party's - drinking - smoking weed and I was given party favor's - sharing a bed with my cousin - 24 yrs old !  Soon , I was seeing cousin dick - hot tube naked - feeling each other - j.o. sessions and then m Uncle huge dick - sucking and fucking sessions ! Soon back home - Dad showing his dick - huge / uncut - I knew what I had to do - Sucking it - he sharing me with his friends . Then , mother caught me and Dad together - she divorced him but she became a sexually whore - bar hopping - love black guys with big huge dicks - I started loving Big Black Dicks - was forced 1 time sucking 1 - I becoming like my mother !  Looking for more - Please !

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

After 3 years with my uncle (11-14), it was about 6mos before my dad started with me. I filled a need for him, with my budding breasts, and he filled my needs. 😈💦

- Di ❤️

My father bred me fairly consistently for about 8 years and counting. We've been intimate with other father and sons, as well as him sharing me with his brothers and his dad. 

I live that we have this bond and I would never want things to change. 

5 hours ago, Qdxxx said:

After 3 years with my uncle (11-14), it was about 6mos before my dad started with me. I filled a need for him, with my budding breasts, and he filled my needs. 😈💦

- Di ❤️

Damn that’s hot. And I can relate. My uncle started with when I was 8. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ronnie4u said:

My Parents were Highly Sexually addicted - both love to be naked - .  My Mom and Dad sent me 2 weeks to my Uncle and Cousins place - my Dad knew they were gay - dicks only way ! Eventually were lots of party's - drinking - smoking weed and I was given party favor's - sharing a bed with my cousin - 24 yrs old !  Soon , I was seeing cousin dick - hot tube naked - feeling each other - j.o. sessions and then m Uncle huge dick - sucking and fucking sessions ! Soon back home - Dad showing his dick - huge / uncut - I knew what I had to do - Sucking it - he sharing me with his friends . Then , mother caught me and Dad together - she divorced him but she became a sexually whore - bar hopping - love black guys with big huge dicks - I started loving Big Black Dicks - was forced 1 time sucking 1 - I becoming like my mother !  Looking for more - Please !

Sounds like a good up bringing 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Guest ChuysBeta
On 5/28/2019 at 3:31 PM, schvenn said:

I had a very intense sexual relationship with my dad for 19 years. He raised me and made me  the pig I am today. Best time of my life

It's not that I am jealous....It's that I am fucking jealous!!!!!

Not really father/son, but my (now ex) boyfriends dad (once he split with his second wife) often made comment about how I “filled out my speedos well,” and joked how it “wasn’t hard to guess who was the bottom.”

One night at a party we were being silly and somehow it happened he grabbed my ass. For a while after he was clearly pitching a tent. 

I made a point for the next week or two to only wear tight fitting pants, shorts, etc. 

Finally after a week or two of me shamelessly flaunting my ass, and extra squats at him, a faceless profile messaged me on Grindr wanting me to take their anon load. (Not hard to guess when the entire bedroom is in the background of a cock pic). 

It’s not super often, but I love him plowing me as rough as he can. And I love his son fucking my ass right after he had. 

Guest GingerDaddy2021

Raised that way, getting fed by Dad for 13 years.  It was intense and intimate and I still stroke to the memories.  Also the youngest of multiple sons, and the identified cocksucker, but separate from Dad and I.  All boys should be able to be sexually curious and free with older men, family and otherwise. 

• 2 weeks later...