What is your favorite position to suck cock?

Guest Ilovecum143

On 6/1/2019 at 9:31 AM, Guest Ilovecum143 said:

Mine in when my head is hanging over the edge of the bed while i get throat fucked

🤩

Love this to and love being on my knees with the dude fucking my throat violently

• Piggy 1

On 1/17/2024 at 12:40 PM, alwaysswallow said:

Oh no, am I boring for liking it best on my knees? 

It isn't boring to me. For my money when you look up at a guy who is looking down at you while his cock is in your mouth that is the best thing going in gay sex. You have gotten in the most submissive position you can with another man and you are paying him the highest compliment you possibly could by giving up your masculine identity to service him. You know it. He knows it.

Even with the roughest anal you can usually always get free of his cock when it starts to hurt but on your knees he can put his hands on the back of your head and hold you down there. You are at his mercy. 

Not to mention when another man's balls start slapping my chin, NOTHING makes me feel more like a slut. 🤤

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/13/2023 at 11:55 PM, sleazy said:

only problem is the knees. it hurts during prolonged cock worship. 

I'm a huge fan of Skullfuck kneepads from Fort Troff. The Blind Save kneepads are awesome and they look sexy, but they are German, hard to get and expensive. I left mine under some top's bed years ago who had shared some awesome 420 with me and then bred me so silly I wasn't sure where I was anymore.  I never could find them affordable and easy to get again. My first and only pair was a gift from a lover who stretched out both of my holes and they were a reward for a job well done. 

In my experience most guys get extremely turned on to see you completely naked except for a good pair of kneepads. I pair these with a cute black anklet and they know I am a person that takes servicing them seriously. 

When I really like the guy, I have a black collar and leash too. 

Skullfuck kneepads.jpg

Blind Save kneepads.jpg

• Like 1

In our local sex club, Slammer in Fort Lauderdale, there are plenty of places where to suck cock in comfort.  They have these glory holes areas, actually two of them, where the tops are placed higher than the bottoms on u shaped platforms and the bottoms can do their thing in the privacy of a booth.

I try to give a full service experience, massage the balls, try to rich high and stimulate my tops nipples, work of the groin and even try to reach for his hole, some love it and some politely reject it. Sometimes my top plays with another dude in the platform which gets me really going and some even swap turns in my mouth.

If I am enjoying one particular top very much, my signature move is to stop quickly while he is very hard, run up the platform to him, hopefully with his dick still out, and service him right there on my knees for everyone to see, as the ultimate act of submission. 

I always swallow.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What I find works best for me is if the guy is sitting on a sofa / couch and I am sitting on the floor between his legs. I feel this gives me the most access to his cock and ass. It also helps me be comfortable and positioned well enough to suck cock for hours.

At my local bathhouse, I like to suck cock totally naked, on my knees in front of the top, not in private, but in full view of everyone else there, or in 69.  I always swallow the guy's hot sperm, and I often drink his piss in those positions as well.  It's a good position to eat and suck his asshole as well.

• Like 1

He sits in big lounge chair, leans back nice and comfy…I’m on my knees sucking, licking, showing his balls lots of love all the while never lose eye contact, then after about ten mins he grabs each side of my head and shoves it down my throat all the way till my nose is buried  in his pubes while I gag, eyes water, turn red with mucas running down my chin, he does his best to make sure I can’t breath, in this position I can’t pull off until he lets me.