What is your favorite position to suck cock?

Guest Ilovecum143

On 7/11/2020 at 5:13 PM, RandyCubby said:

On my knees at a gloryhole in an XXX bookstore, with the door open so EVERYONE can see me... and know that they can use me, too.

it's like a switch that goes off in the brain

kneeling, mouth open, cock inserted

just can't stop

• 3 months later...
On 6/1/2019 at 3:31 PM, Guest Ilovecum143 said:

Mine in when my head is hanging over the edge of the bed while i get throat fucked

🤩

Yeah, me too. Especially when I'm wearing my open mouth gag. My alpha has total access to my mouth and throat. I love feeling his shaft go in deep up to his balls. The bonus is that his sweaty balls are ground into my nose. I enjoy it when he goes in deep to cum and I get to smell his nuts.

Don’t know if it sucking a cock but on my back with my head hanging backwards so the top has free access to my throat and better if he restrain my hands so he have absolute control.

If I sucking in sucking sit between his legs and looking up at him while he have a hand on my head controlling the pace.

• Like 1

I would like the guy lying in bed naked with his legs apart and me with access to his cock and balls to kiss and lick and suck.

I feel he is in the most comfortable position to be worshipped. And I can take my time savoring his cock and balls because I am comfortable too. You can take your time taking in his musky smell and well, just enjoy him. You also have access to his asshole!

After your man comes in your mouth you can kiss your way back up his body to his nipples and pits and his mouth to enjoy some kissing and cuddling!

• Like 1

I love when my Daddy sits in a chair and I am on my knees on the floor worshipping his cock and balls and can suck his toes and lick his feet, inhale the musky scent in his crotch. Love when he rubs and plays with my hair, calling me a good faggot. I also enjoy him laying my head over the edge of the bed and fucking my mouth. In this position, Daddy can get more aggressive and animalistic fucking my throat pussy

In Bitch position! On my knees, hands behind my back, his hands firmly on the back of my head not giving me a choice to back away, fucking my mouth hard! I’m  gagging, slobbering, can’t hardly breathe , while his balls are slapping against my chin! 

Edited by Tampachaser626

Guest ff-whole
  • On my knees - so I can get fucked from behind...
  • Or on my back, lying down with my legs up in the air so I can get fucked and while I suck, making sure that when the guy comes I get the full load dripping down in my mouth.
  • A slight variation on this position is my back propped up as well so my whole ass is up in the air and the cum deposited in my ass is surely to go flowing real deep into my guts and doesn't flow out again.... down inside to make room for the next one of course...

Can you picture this...? No rocket science.

Lying on my back on a bed, head hanging over the side, with his hands on my throat fucking my face. I have a breath-hold fetish so this position combines so many turn-ons! If I could be tied up and have a second top fucking me at the same time, then Christmas has come early!