What is your favorite position to suck cock?

Guest Ilovecum143

I truly only like two positions for sucking cock.  Which one is my favorite depends on my mood.  On my back, head hanging over the edge. The cock has a  balls deep path straight down my throat,  balls grinding on my forhead.

The second position is on my knees while the Man looks down at me as i suck him or get face fucked my him.  On my knees looking up at him makes me feel like the true sub that i am.

The main thing is that i have a Man's cock in my mouth and throat and he will cum, at will in my mouth. or throat without any warning.   When i feel his cock expanding and contracting and the taste of his cum floods my taste buds, i squeal like a school girl and sometimes i feel like i will come without touching my own cock.  i never touch my cock when servicing a Man's cock. i sucked my first cock when i was 12.  i was dressed in jeans and t-shirt and didn't touch my hard-on.  i have never touched my own cock since that day so many years in the past. after i swallow a Man's load i remain horny until i jack-off later when i am alone.  i usually come two or three times reliving the sex in my head.

I guess there is no bad way to have a man blow his load down your throat, but I still can't forget the first time a man asked me to lie down on his bed and hang my head over the edge. He then proceeded to to fuck my face until he blew his load.. What is so memorable is his balls slamming against my nose as he slid his cock down my throat. I have masturbated to that event a thousand times. Thank you my friend for giving me such a memory. To bad I can't remember your name just your cock and balls blowing your load.Screenshot2024-04-06at14-23-51Deepthroatbbcpart3.png.a5d87a69875fa75cdf0beb76aafe90ce.png

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SEPitt said:

I guess there is no bad way to have a man blow his load down your throat, but I still can't forget the first time a man asked me to lie down on his bed and hang my head over the edge. He then proceeded to to fuck my face until he blew his load.. What is so memorable is his balls slamming against my nose as he slid his cock down my throat. I have masturbated to that event a thousand times. Thank you my friend for giving me such a memory. To bad I can't remember your name just your cock and balls blowing your load.Screenshot2024-04-06at14-23-51Deepthroatbbcpart3.png.a5d87a69875fa75cdf0beb76aafe90ce.png

How big was the dick?

I'm 9 inches and only met two guys that can handle my dick in that position. Only one was able to deep-throat me exceptionally well.

69 me on top or 96 me on the bottom...

or bend down in front of him and hoping someone will plow my ass.

12 hours ago, topblkmale said:

How big was the dick?

I'm 9 inches and only met two guys that can handle my dick in that position. Only one was able to deep-throat me exceptionally well.

Well since I recently had all my teeth removed, you would have a virgin throat to fuck... So maybe you just met three.

• Like 1

with my ass in his face so he can play while i deepthroat him.  seems to go well with my cop-looking straight vibes as i go all the way to the pubes--although my limit may be just over 10 inches and a bit.