What is your favorite position to suck cock?

Guest Ilovecum143

Kneeling between his knees with him sitting back. Face fully in his crotch, slowly worshiping his body, alternating between mouth full of balls to throat full of cock. His hands on the back of my head/pulling my hair to his desired location, or just pushing me down harder on his dick. Bliss!

• Upvote 1

Had a hung guy once clamp my mouth open with this device he had. Screwed it open as far as my jaw would go, then fucked my throat as my head hung down over the edge of the bed. Was a big guy too and couldn't get him off me so was just choking and gagging and thrashing about until he chose to stop. Let me catch a breath then did it again even rougher before he finally pounded my arse. Tough but hot as fuck. 

On my knees, between a guys legs is my favorite. I love it best when he's sitting on the edge of the bed or on a chair, where I can lift his legs to suck his balls and eat his ass as well. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, BBJONNY said:

my favourite also. love to share the same fuckbench with you

and the bonus is I get to serve as my own fluffed cause as soon as a guy blows his load in me and pulls out the guy I'm sucking is nice and hard and horny for ass so he usually walks around to the back and takes his turn fucking me next. I love how they don't ask or even tell me. they just take my ass like they own it. which is true cause all men own my ass.

• Like 1