Conversation with a poz vampire who wants me

Me: Master, how long will you make me wait before turning me into a vampire with drug resistant HIV. You know I want this. Please. I will get down on my hands and knees, degrade myself if necessary.

Cumvampire1800: I know that, and how much you want to bleed for me!

Me: i think about it all the time

cumvampire1800: My fangs cutting the soft and hard flesh the blood spurting into me as i feast on your lifes blood! While my toxic serum pours into your body, giving you life yet.

Me: exactly. yes

cumvampire1800: And to suck you to the point of ejaculation and then go further! To wait until I feel your innocent seed in my mouth, before giving you mine.

Me: that is like a furance erupting in me

cumvampire1800: More like the light being slowly drained out! Yet you will feel the serum entering your body, going through the cock, to your balls, pouring into your body. Pozzed instantly.

Me: u won't go too far I mean sucking the life out of me. I find it amazingly incendiary to think of being pozzed instantly while you drink my cum and then my blood.

cumvampire1800: No I won't leave you lifeless, but there will be times i bet you will have concerns! Then I will have to show you the difference between passing on your seed and feasting on some poor stud's blood until he is lifeless. Straight men make the best ones for use to feed on. I will show you all. You know you will grow no older than you are now. Perhaps even become younger if you get enough blood from virgins.

Me: ok. I love breeding college boys. High school if they are of age.

cumvampire1800: You must be prepared: when i feed most men become queezy and are ill prepared for the reality of what is happening!

Me: i thi\nk u may have mentioned that.

Me: scary

they can be brave and oft fearless, however things change dramatically when its their own blood and its ebbing from them and more importantly from such a crucial part of their bodies! Especially when they do not realize what they are getting in return. They won't die. And their seed will go on to infect others.

Me: that is quite vivid. How soon can you be here, sir.

Cumvampire1800 You have to summon me. I will send you instructions on how to do this. If you do it right, I will appear before you at once.

Me: is there lovemaking, well...sex, before the...act?

Cumvampire: if that is your wish. I am very good at making love. You will feel my fangs as I move over you. You will be so drugged by my spittle that you will not resist nor fear. At least not until the orgasm is occuring.

Me: Are you saying I am chosen to receive this. To carry on. With you.

Cumvampire: Yes. To a degree. After I bring you into the fold, I will show you the difference between feeding and passing on the seed.

Me: Is it true I will be able to have any man I want?

Cumvampire: (laughs a long time) Why don't you wait until this happens to find out. Surely you do not want to know all now. By the way, I have sent you the sheet of instructions. Now I must go. I believe I shall see you sooner than you realize.

Me: Sooner the better.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 7

• 3 months later...