Bottoms, what's your favorite part of getting fucked?

lovetobefucked

On 10/6/2021 at 3:09 PM, RawBottomAriel said:

As most bottoms would agree, getting pumped full of loads is always the best part. Feeling warm, sticky cum in your hole feels so good. 

Although, another part I love about bottoming is how looser and more accepting my hole gets the more a Top fucks me. After a while of getting fucked my hole has no more resistance. This is when it feels euphoric and I don’t want it end. My hole is just left weak and sloppy wanting to get fucked more. Either by the same cock or another cock. I love when I get to bottom like this, which I why cumdump sessions are the best. Aside from all the loads I receive inside me. 🥰

So true! I hate even the mere thought of having a tight hole. I don’t want my top to have to struggle to get in there and risk loss of erection. When I’m at the baths, I’m constantly lubed. Not only “just in case”, but, I also just love how it feels. 

When he slides in and you feel your insides expand. It's not as big as the toy you were plugged with earlier when you were prepping your hole for him, but the sensation is still a lot. And you feel his hips buck and begin to rock against yours. 

Then that moment when you've finally adjusted, and he's riding you harder. He sensed the shift inside you from a little discomfort to total pleasure, so he turned it up a notch. And you're having fun. The body begins to sweat, the hair gets mussed up, the spray-on tan begins to rub on the sheets. The sheets also feel moist from the lube slowly oozing out of your hole. 

And then he gets close to climax. His skin changes colour, and he becomes more vocal and animal. You beg for the load and both of you are almost screaming. And then he's pushed over the edge. 

All of these things. I love all these things. Hard to pick a favourite.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

The feeling of a cock entering my ass knowing I'm his and everything is now out of my control. It's my sole purpose to provide him pleasure and a release. He is in control.

Being inseminated. Being marked by someone else. My body absorbing his cum and whatever is in it. Even though he's done and gone, he is still with me by the cum he left in my guts.

I just recently converted, but it use to be the thrill of thinking "is this the cum that will change me the for the rest of my life... Is this the DNA I will carry in me until the day I die. Is this the life changing fuck?"

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I also love that initial penetrarion, when it feels like the guys cock kind of pops into my ass. I am kind of tight, and sometimes it's can be hit or miss. When I feel that feeling, and he says I am in, I know pleasure  awaits.

Me being bent over, with my hands spreading my ass cheeks exposing my hole, then the top taking the head of his cock and slapping it against my pretty, tight chocolate hole. The first time his cock head penetrates me and the top starts getting traction to give me a good pounding. Then when he cums inside me and collapse on top of me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

The anticipation of the initial mounting get my juices going.  And then when that cockhead pushes in I'm in heat for more and a great fucking.  But my favorite part is that moment when the Alpha's breathing gets heavier, he starts to moan, pounds harder and you know he's on the verge of cumming.  That's when I loudly say, "Breed me!  Deep seed me with that cock!"  That's the ultimate part, the Breeding, since that what we're (bottoms) meant for, to service and serve as a receptacle for that Sacred Seed.

• Like 1

For me, the appeal has always been 90% mental and 10% physical. In terms of direct physical pleasure, for me, prostate stimulation has always just been meh, nothing amazing. During my younger years, bottoming was mostly just a painful and uncomfortable thing that I'd put up with in order to have sex.It was only until my ass muscles finally adjusted after seemingly forever that I started appreciating the fullness and warmth of a cock inside on a strictly physical sensation level.Topping is easily more directly physically pleasurable for me but a less mentally intense experience. The mental part of things has changed as I got older. When I was younger, it was definitely more getting off on a submissive thing and the idea of having a hot guy be inside me and probably influenced by adolescent things like insecurities, raging hormones, coming to terms with being gay, weird ideas of body image etc. I think I got off more on certain cues like the top's facial expressions, the movement of muscles as he fucks and other weird minor things like that. As I got older, I became less keen on being submissive and more enjoyed the connection aspect of being intimately close to a guy. With anal not really hurting anymore, I think the mental appeal is more on visualizing the top's cock as it moves inside and being more in tune with the intimacy of the experience (if that makes sense?). Having said that, occasionally I'm lucky enough to hook up with guys that radiate mega level testosterone from their pores and that kinda primal unbridled masculine kind of fucking is so mentally intense that it takes me way back in some ways to the mindset when I was younger. 

• Like 1

On 10/25/2021 at 7:01 PM, atyl7u said:

Being restrained, blindfolded and helpless. Then feeling the mattress pressing down as the top climbs onto the bed, his hands running up my stocking covered legs, up over my top and then squeezing my 'titties' , then feeling him move up further on the bed, and his hand tilting my ring gagged mouth to the side and feeling the head of his cock rubbing against my lipstick covered lips before he slowly sinks his cock into my mouth and I taste 20201118_121620.jpg.095832bae45a1b8e301adef4e82e5ba7.jpggallery_5047_1523_1408659066_38142.jpghim for the first time.

You are amazing 

Oh there's so much! First would be the build up - feeling a man's hands all over my silken clothing and soft skin, sitting on his lap and feeling his dick slowly harden as I worship his body and kiss him all over softly begging him to use me. Second is the act itself - almost always some bit of restraint as he enters me and as he gains full control over my pussy. But the ultimate is when I hear the man inside me moaning as his balls empty into me and show me that I truly am just a worthless fuck - but I love being a worthless fuck! Every man who has entered me and cum has always cum back for more since I started visiting my special truck stop. Tonight I hope to make a new lover of my pussy and maybe have my reputation expand more so I can be getting fucked each night of the week - maybe twice or more on weekends!

small_heels.jpg

• Upvote 1