Bottoms, what's your favorite part of getting fucked?

lovetobefucked

Once I started barebacking I really enjoyed the warm meat in my hole swelling until shooting hot cum deep inside me. Now I want to get the Poz Gift to take the excitement up a notch. 

My most enjoyable time when getting fucked is to have the guy keep pumping after he shoots.

After the guy shoots, there is usually a short pause when I open up my hole and I then encourage the guy to keep pumping. I love that slow fucking, while the guy lets go of his last drops while he moans in pleasure.

• Like 2

Love it when it starts slow and easy then as the top is getting ready to explode he pumps faster and harder as he chokes me harder till I cant breathe as he explodes deep in me then he releases the choke. I almost always cum at that point!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 6/20/2019 at 9:34 AM, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

The fact that a top has chosen to be inside my hole makes my day. The fact he’s used me to get him off, that is the best feeling in the world.

I couldn't have said it any better than that.   .

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 7/29/2022 at 4:37 PM, 1hornyjohn said:

Several key moments.

1. I love having my hole fingered, explored and opened up.

2. I love when the top lubes my hole.

3. I love it when his cock enters my hole 

4. I adore it when the top cums inside me and I have a sloppy hole from then on to attract other tops.

I'm with you all the way here. My key moments too

• Like 2

And other key moments are:

• When I roll over on my back, spread my legs and beg my top to fuck me
  • That moment when he's fully inside me and I ask him to stop for a moment so I can adjust to and enjoy his length and girth
  • When, as he's fucking me, I reach round and use my finger tips to explore my anus and the girth and rigidity of his cock as he fucks it into me 
  • The look on his face as he approaches his climax
  • When as he starts to shoot his load I urge him to fuck it as deep as possible into me
  • (Best of all) when his fucking is so skilful that I cum when he does, but without ever touching myself
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I love the eye to eye contact sexy I open my legs to receive his beautiful cock . The thrill of when his cock head enters me , then I know it’s on and I’m gonna get fucked good and hard . The amazing feeling as he slams my body taking ownership and lastly the load pulse’s in me . Haven on earth!

• Like 1

When he cums inside me. Not just feeling that nice hot burst but also knowing you you pleased his cock. 
I also love to be fucked laying on my back so I can watch his cock going in and out of me. That gets me really turned on

• 3 weeks later...

My favourite part has changed lately. It used to be the moment a cock slides into me the first time from tip to balls. 

Now it's the monent I take an actual load. I rarely get hard during fucks but I've noticed when a guy is filling my ass with cum I get rock hard. 

• Upvote 1

I like all aspects of getting fucked: the skin-to-skin, the feeling of being full of another man, the depths some guys can hit.  But my favorite is the feeling of being entered, the way my puss gets opened up.  That’s why I love it when my tops pull all the way out, letting my hole close back before plunging in again.  And again, over and over.