Aspiring cumdump - any advice?

Guest natew

Guest natew

Hey guys,

Absolutely love taking dick and love the idea of taking many loads from guys and becoming a proper cumdump.

however, I’m not exactly the most attractive of guys (I’m chubby) and haven’t managed to arrange any meets through BBRT either.

Id have thought it would be much easier now I live in Manchester, UK!

Any cumdumps got any advice on what they do to get meets organised? And any tops want to give me a few hints as to what I need to do to get more meets?

looking forward to your advice guys!

• Moderators

Speaking as a chubby bottom, you need to find guys who are into chubby bottoms. There are plenty out there. There are bear and chubby/chaser organizations and events. 

I've gone between slim, stocky, slightly chubby, then back to slim and have been a cumdump throughout.  The main thing is realising that different guys are into different types, so you have a place in our creamy community.  🙂  Just know that not every top will be into you, no matter your body type, but don't be afraid to message a guy and state what you're after; you'll find yourself pleasantly surprised sometimes.

I've found that BBRT since moving to the UK has steadily gone more flaky/druggie, so I don't get the meets on there like I did when I lived stateside.  There are no shortage of apps out there, but they won't be bb specific; although, some will have a "safer sex" category where you can choose that you're into BB play (however they name it).  If you're in Manchester as well, I'm sure you can hit up a sauna/sex club as well.

From the perspective of taking that much dick in one night, my advice would be to come prepared; thoroughly clean out beforehand, and use your dildo as much as possible.  There's no worse feeling of going out to get gangbanged and being too tight (or unclean) to go the full distance.