Dark Room Etiquette

Doccer19677

15 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

... I also didn’t know that you can’t use oils based lube with them.

That is mostly for mineral-based oils, or lubes containing petroleum-derived components. Hardly to be found in a dark room, but that just gave me an idea - I'll keep a tub of Vaseline in my backpack for that purpose. You wanna use a rubber - I've got the Vaseline to deploy.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Can't comment on a dark room but I can about the bath house. Usually it's not an issue, hardly anybody uses them or asks about them or status.

Occasionally I'll get a bottom to tries to put one on me or a top who puts one on to fuck me. I simply say "sorry I don't use condoms" or "I only play raw".   Sometimes they say okay and then you fuck raw; usually it's okay no thx then and then we part ways. 

I don't think it's wrong for someone that uses them to presume that you want to as well any more than someone who plays raw to assume that the other person does too. Both parties are coming from different mind sets. So a simple thanks, no thanks is easy enough to do.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, RotzBBengel said:

IMHO, that guy should be really grateful. Those condom nazis are like little children: Instead of always giving them what they want, you should give them what's good for them... :P

And if that darkroom encounter with you really was his first cum-in-ass experience, I'm sure he'll be back for more soon - who wouldn't want a big throbbing bear cock squirting cum up his ass?!? :drool:

@RotzBBengel great minds and all that. I’m sure my raw my cock and cum has turned him. As you know once you get raw cock it’s very hard to go back. Everybody deserves a throbbing bear cock unloading, how else can I pass my gift on 😈

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

On 7/15/2019 at 12:24 PM, RotzBBengel said:

IMHO, that guy should be really grateful. Those condom nazis are like little children: Instead of always giving them what they want, you should give them what's good for them... :P

And if that darkroom encounter with you really was his first cum-in-ass experience, I'm sure he'll be back for more soon - who wouldn't want a big throbbing bear cock squirting cum up his ass?!? :drool:

I was trained to do the opposite. if my hands are unrestrained I always feel the anonymous strangers cock to make sure he isn't wearing a condom. if he is I pull it off and guide his raw cock into my hole. the odd guy will walk away but most still end up fucking me and usually end up blowing their loads really fast. I guess sometimes because they aren't used to fucking ass raw plus the feeling of a bathhouse sluts raw hole when its filled with fresh warm cum feels so much better or some just wanna spend as little time in a cumfilled cumdump as possible then go wash their dicks n take a piss as soon as they get off in me. those are the kinda guys that immediately feel ashamed that they barebacked some random bathhouse cumdumpster with loads dripping from its used sloppy fuckhole.love it when guys tell me I'm sexy and hot but they don't want anyone to know they fuck me, mostly cause everyone knows what a dirty slutty faggoty cumdumpster I am and how I take loads from tons of guys.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

thats just a cumdump that hasn't fully accepted what it truly is yet. I was lucky cause I was trained from a young age to be a properly behaved pussyboy and that means ALWAYS  getting fucked bareback and not just "letting" guys cum in me, but begging guys to cum in me AND thanking men for cumming inside me. that is why faggots and t-girls like me exist. 1-to service men any way they want.anytime, anywhere, any number of men. 2-to worship cocks and make them feel good and 3-to be cumdumpsters.that means taking any males load in our fuckhole, down our throats or anywhere on our body. men don't like to wear condoms. a man should never be asked to wear a condom by any cumdump. taking all loads, no questions asked really means that. I don't ask ANY questions. I just take loads.x-cumbum3.jpg.d5c5daeab0ddc268d2a6b38cbc37d1e0.jpg

• Like 2

In these kind of places the bottoms have to take the risk of barebacking. However, if someone wants to be fucked wrapped one shall kindly ask it, and if it is refused the bottom must go away. As a more bottom never tried to wrap a cock, but sometimes tops wanted it. I don’t like it, but a wrapped cock is better than no cock. Luckily in the last times tops don’t use condome. On Saturday in the cruising bar I saw only one wrapped cock. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

I was trained to do the opposite. if my hands are unrestrained I always feel the anonymous strangers cock to make sure he isn't wearing a condom. if he is I pull it off and guide his raw cock into my hole. the odd guy will walk away but most still end up fucking me and usually end up blowing their loads really fast. I guess sometimes because they aren't used to fucking ass raw plus the feeling of a bathhouse sluts raw hole when its filled with fresh warm cum feels so much better or some just wanna spend as little time in a cumfilled cumdump as possible then go wash their dicks n take a piss as soon as they get off in me. those are the kinda guys that immediately feel ashamed that they barebacked some random bathhouse cumdumpster with loads dripping from its used sloppy fuckhole.love it when guys tell me I'm sexy and hot but they don't want anyone to know they fuck me, mostly cause everyone knows what a dirty slutty faggoty cumdumpster I am and how I take loads from tons of guys.

If it was me I’d be taking a piss in you or on you. 😈. Used cumdumps are very hot to me and lots of Dom tops like me. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I’ve had this happen to me.  A quick whisper in their ear of, “I only fuck raw” or “raw only” usually does the trick, or I simply move to another body in the darkroom. While stealthing can be fun, my preference isn’t to dignify *safe sex* what so ever.  The mere action is a complete disqualification in my book. 

13 hours ago, Doccer19677 said:

If it was me I’d be taking a piss in you or on you. 😈. Used cumdumps are very hot to me and lots of Dom tops like me. 

hot daddy. sounds like you really know how to use a slutty little faggot like me as a dirty whore. I would love to be your cumhole and toilet

• Like 2

if you're the kind of whore that gets fucked by anonymous strangers in darkrooms or public slings why even pretend you're not a cumdumpster. plus that's what all we are to guys that fuck bathhouse bottoms. condoms are for dates and relationships. bathhouse fucktoys are for taking loads.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I took my first raw loads in a dark room and was so quickly hooked. Guys walking up behind me, sliding their cock inside me, letting out a moan and pumping their load into me. Most of the time we didn't speak a word. I can't describe how freeing it made me feel to be a used cum dump. I have no standards, no requirements , no conscience or regrets. If their cock could cum I want them to cum in me and the darkness made it that much more exciting.

The darkroom is where I learned how to be the cumdumpster that I am today.  When you are in a darkroom bent over with your hole open for use, you are there to be used by men to dump their loads into.  It's an unwritten rule that condoms don't belong in a darkroom. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1