Dark Room Etiquette

Doccer19677

I’m taking it long and hard. All natural here no latex. It’s been a long time since I care about safe sex. Now I want loads oink, oink!

I love getting bred in darkrooms.   I would never ask for the top(s) to wear a condom.  The great thrill about the

dark room in bending over and waiting for that anon bare cock to flood your ass with anon cum.     I am a take all cock and all loads kinda of cumdump.

• Piggy 1

Yeah dark rooms are for fucking raw and anon. No lights no condoms no pulling out what so ever! I love the feeling of being used in the dark not knowing what the guy looks like. And collecting as much anon cum in my ass as possible. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 7

Actually, this is similar, in effect, to glory holes.  Darkrooms prevent, or seriously limit our sight, which forces us to depend on touch, feel, sounds, sensations.  A glory hole focuses every sensory ability on one, and only one thing.  But darkrooms, while limiting our sensory abilities, allows them to function in a reduced capacity, while still focusing on the Cock/Hole. 

Interesting correlation I'd never really thought about before.  

• Upvote 1

On 7/12/2019 at 2:21 PM, Guygonebad said:

If a bottom is bent over in a total dark room then the bottom takes whatever is offered! For a bottom in a dark room to reach around and try to put a condom on a top is RIDICULOUS!!!  I also agree with @skinster that talking in a darkroom about being safe is ridiculous and no phone screen lights and also fit bits on wrists make a lot of light in a total dark room! 

Non sense, bottoms can easily whisper for a rubber. Don't be a tool. No rubber no problem, I'll wait if I'm not into being bored by a a random troll in the dark room. 

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone else encountered picky tops in darkrooms? This has happened to me several times at Slammers in Ft. Lauderdale. Now I'm a pretty young and decent looking guy, and I make sure clean up, yet I've gotten on that bench and gotten no takers despite there being several guys going in and loitering about. Some seemed to we waiting for the hottest bottoms to make it there, others just kinda hanged back even when I was the only one there and made it clear I wanted cock. It's such a strange experience. Do they all want me blow them first? Are they picky? I thought the point of a darkroom was to take any and all holes available to you.

38 minutes ago, cummerxxx said:

Has anyone else encountered picky tops in darkrooms? This has happened to me several times at Slammers in Ft. Lauderdale. Now I'm a pretty young and decent looking guy, and I make sure clean up, yet I've gotten on that bench and gotten no takers despite there being several guys going in and loitering about. Some seemed to we waiting for the hottest bottoms to make it there, others just kinda hanged back even when I was the only one there and made it clear I wanted cock. It's such a strange experience. Do they all want me blow them first? Are they picky? I thought the point of a darkroom was to take any and all holes available to you.

Hi mate, just seen your posting. I’m genuinely Vers but 99% of the time when I’m in a sauna or fuck club my focus is on being a total cock hound and DNA dumping ground, so I feel your pain / frustration. I’ve got a few years on you mate and when I started hitting the fuck clubs I was lucky to have a older guy, a mate who too me to a few bars initially. I was lucky that he gave me some pointers and advice so I’d have best shot at hooking up from the start and there’s one thing which *COULD* be relevant to what you mention that being that the mate I mentioned advised me that there’s one type of approach that he’d NEVER seen work in these places, specifically laying in a sling / on a bench etc, legs in the air waiting, expectedly, arse hanging out for tops to come up and just stick their cocks in that ready access cunt. He couldn’t say exactly WHY this approach was doomed to fail and the fact it doesn’t work feels counterintuitive but he’d never known it to work. We bounced a few ideas around between the two of us as to why this might be (none of the following are specific to you naturally, just generalisations) and the main theory we had is by laying there rather than hooking up with a guy somewhere in the bar / sauna and ONLY THEN heading to a sling together is that by laying there it might give tops the impression that the guy is a “lazy bottom” who is giving out a kinda “service me, I’m waiting” vibe or may suggest that he’s perhaps a “bossy bottom” as he’s unilaterally made several choices about how a fuck is going to happen before a top even lays eyes on him for the first time.  A top who makes these two assumptions isn’t always going to be correct in them, but experience has proven they’re sufficiently accurate to make it a chance not worth taking and guys become risk averse when there’s a chance landing themselves a lazy or bossy bottom. 

There’s one significant caveat to my reply: I’m from the UK rather than USA and the seemingly negative perception of guys laying there in a sling / fuck bench waiting to be fucked may be one that only applies here, that it isn’t something that is an issue to guys in the USA and I’m on the wrong track. I can say I’ve spent lots of time in Germany (Berlin and Bremen) and noticed the same dynamic applies there as it does here in UK. Maybe have a talk with your mates there on this one and / or next time you ‘re out in a fuck bar etc and you spot a guy just laying in a sling etc waiting to be fucked maybe discreetly keep an eye on how that works out for him… does he get fucked by some top who just walks up and starts banging his cunt OR does he get passed over by 99% of guys who see him there. 

just my thoughts mate, hope you crack the situation and you find game plan that works and you can measure by the amount of spunk running down the back of your legs by the end of a night out. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, cummerxxx said:

Now I'm a pretty young and decent looking guy, and I make sure clean up, yet I've gotten on that bench and gotten no takers despite there being several guys going in and loitering about.

Being young helps a lot but don't forget that most guys like to "save their load" and don't want to shoot too early, which explains the loitering. I used to go saunas a lot and I always made my hole available late at night or early morning to catch horny guys wanting to go home.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, yorki said:

I thought the point of a darkroom was to take any and all holes available to you

Well, that's what I'm after.  And I'm surprised to read you experienced this at Slammer - my favorite fuckjoint.  For me, the entire point of that place is to get my Cock up as many Holes as I can.  In the darkroom, there's barely enough light to even see that you're a good looking young cumdump though, so that can't be it.  What time of day/night do you go over there? When I hit the darkroom (Fri/Sat nights, maybe around 11pm) the fuckbench is usually full of guys.  The orgy room usually isn't in full swing yet, though.  I haven't been on Thursday night for quite a while (before covid), but even then there were plenty of Holes taking loads on the bench.  

As to the general question (picky Tops), not every guy there is as self-confident as they might think they are.  I can understand if there are "beginners" to rutting in a lot of Holes being shy to start up the action, but - it your experience, multiple times, is a mystery.  It's true that some Tops think they "deserve" only the best-looking, hottest Hole in the place, but that's misplaced insecurity on their part, not yours.  It's odd; I can remember any number of times I've had to wait for a chance at a Hole, all of them already being fucked.  Since you're " a pretty young and decent looking guy", have you tried Ramrod?  There, your youth, good-looks could be used to your advantage, and there's raw Breeding all over the place. 

Good luck !!!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, yorki said:

specifically laying in a sling / on a bench etc, legs in the air waiting, expectedly, arse hanging out for tops to come up and just stick their cocks in that ready access cunt. He couldn’t say exactly WHY this approach was doomed to fail and the fact it doesn’t work feels counterintuitive but he’d never known it to work.

There may be some truth to this.  Just because a guy prefers to Top doesn't mean he's full of self confidence, and quite willing to start the ball rolling.  He might gladly join in as other men are rutting in the Hole lying in a sling, but not willing to risk rejection either.  There's one other possible aspect: the bottom in the sling can obviously make eye contact as other men walk by, and that may reflect an "attitude" issue.  If the bottom is exuding a "superior" or even "aggressive" attitude, his Hole may go hungry. 

Just now, nastysubbbbottom said:

been there done that

actually i put him in my mouth and savagely . . . hungily bit the tip off. got on my back and pulled my feet over my head.