guys that don't douche

pulszer

fucked a guy this eve, whole group of people watching, pulled out and my dick was painted brown. Embarasing for me as I had to run off to the showers, and for him surely?

seriously, why the fudge would you bottom at a sex party and not clean out your arse before hand?

just why? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::P

makes me feel all sad inside. :o

I don't get it either. I've read some guys say that they like to go natural and that this are cleans itself out, but that only works sometimes. I do a shower enema for a good while and I am clean for several hours.

Another thing that pisses me off about playing in dark rooms is that some of the tops will turn guys around and fuck them, I bet they didn't even clean up or lube up. There are professional bottoms waiting for dick and you take a change with shit pipe Fred. I also don't want guys bringing other guys shit into my ass.

In the occasion where my stomach is upset and no amount of douching will clean me out right I will not go out that night.

It's also very awkward when a top asks you to finger them and you feel a plum.

so you know....all asses have 2 sphincters......the obvious one...then further up another one.....its easy to clean the pockets between the two......where most cocks go.....but if a cock...or fist moves into the 2nd one....shit happens...and btw....you cant clean beyond the first one.....its 28 feet of intestine...good luck

I rather enjoy fisting, and doing a through clean-out can take over an hour depending on how my stomach is agreeing with me.

Rinsing out just to fuck is pretty quick, but if I'm preparing for a heavy assplay session - it's usually a multi-stage process over an hour or two, if not longer. I usually need a bit of a break between the cleaning out and getting to play. Ideally, if I'm going out partying (ie: actually going to a club) - I'd watch my diet for a few days before. Lots of fibre, rough greens, eat lighter on the day-of. The diet before usually helps clean most of the system out the 'natural way', do a big rinse prior to going out. Once I get home and ready to play, it usually much easier to finish off the rest - especially when certain stimulants really do help to push things down a bit.

That said - especially if someone is fairly inexperienced, some guys just dont know about cleaning out. I remember one of the first times I hooked up with a guy for assplay (I was a newb at it at the time, I knew it was something I wanted to get into - but didnt have anyone to do it with). I went over to his place, the first thing he asked was 'did you clean out?' and honestly, I was like 'uhh, what? how do you do that...' - I honestly had NO idea. I never had issues with poo-but before with just fucking (not that I had done much though). Thankfully, he was super nice, explained things to me - gave me the tools to do it at his place, and had a great time. He also told me what to buy / how to do it at home - hooked up a few times after that, and I was always sure to be ready before going over :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I WILL NOT let a guy fuck me if I haven't douched beforehand. To me, it's part of an enjoying experience. I want the guy to enjoy the sensation of fucking my ass without worrying about whether he's gonna see, feel or smell my faecal matter. When my ass is clean, I can let loose and let him take my ass anyway he wants. same when I'm fucking someone. If I can smell or feel shit, I instantly lose my hard-on. It's not hard to douche. And when a guy's ass or my ass is clean, I am totally in the mood for all the pleasure that BB anal sex is al about. I can feel a guy's load in me, or I can smell my load in a guy's freshly fucked butt. When a cumload bottom has cleaned himself out, it is so fucking hot to watch him take load after load in a group setting.

I always clean myself out when I am expecting to get fucked. If not I would still offer my ass if they didn't mind. A few years ago I met this guy on vacation and we were in the pool for a few hours and then we got to my bed. He was a total bottom so I fucked him, he wanted to clean out first but I told him it was fine and he was clean. Another fuck buddy wanted to fuck so I fucked him not knowing if he would be cleaned out and he was fine. One time in a club this guy who was mostly a top wanted me to finger his ass and when I did I felt a nugget in his bowels, so I tried to avoid it. No one ever died from a little mud on the helmet, but it's best to avoid it. One time I fucked this muscle bear and he left some mud on my helmet. I cleaned it off, but the smell lingers after washing, and even messing around with him afterwards was kind of nasty.

• 1 month later...

on occasion a bottom wants to finger my hole when hes sucking my cock. I dont clean out cause Im a top. If he's getting frisy with my backdoor I say "Its clean on the outside. you can eat it, but enter at your own risk" usually they will live my pucker alone then. haha.

On the top side. If I get shit on my cock it turns me off. however, it also depends on how hot the bottom is as to whether I will keep fucking or go make them clean. I can take a shitty cock created from a hot as fuck bottom.....just sayin

oh man it makes me feel sick even thinking about getting fucked dirty.

i have this mental block which makes me clean myself out before leaving the house even if there's almost NO CHANCE of getting fucked for fear of someone trying to fuck me dirty.

I'm like you and have this thing for having a clean hole. I only get turned on when I feel clean. A couple of times I've had accidents, when I started bottoming, I didn't like thg feeling