guys that don't douche

pulszer

so you know....all asses have 2 sphincters......the obvious one...then further up another one.....its easy to clean the pockets between the two......where most cocks go.....but if a cock...or fist moves into the 2nd one....shit happens...and btw....you cant clean beyond the first one.....its 28 feet of intestine...good luck

Not true.

There are actually THREE sphincters. And it is very possible to clean past the second one with a shower douch... i know, because i do it regularly for all the loads i take.

If you genuinely think what you said is right, you should re-examine your douching practices.

The last guy I fucked, the room was fairly dim, so when I pulled out I initially thought my cock was covered in blood!!, frightened the life out of me, then I realized my cock was covered in the guys shit.

Really strange thing was, it did not smell!!, and to my surprise, it really turned me on, so much so that I had to go right on back into him, with lots of poppers, it was really horny.

All the more surprising as I have never remotely been into scat.

That was my only experience of it, would actually like to do it again, as bad as that sounds.

One time I was fucking this somewhat regular fuckbuddy of mine....(this particular instance, it would have been the 3rd time, I think?), and my cock came out as pulszer so eloquently calls it "painted brown".... I was repulsed...but at the same time, I need to nut so I just shove it back in deep gave a few more pumps and shot my load deep....

I brought up the matter to him a few days latter whilst we were chatting online...and he was mightily offended.....said, "I don't usually get fucked...so I don't know how to clean out" WTF?!?

I had an incident not too long ago. I had been on antibiotics for a non STD infection and the side effects were diarrhea even weeks afterwards. I had cleaned myself out well, but we went for a long walk and it had been a few hours, when we did it towards the end I noticed some wet brown, then when he was done he came and pulsed his dick in my ass, I waited a minute and rushed to the bathroom, when I came back in the room he was changing the sheets, he was cool with it, but we haven't done it since. Shit happens. Now my system is better and I can clean myself out and be good for 6 to 8 hours.