Pozzed by a Black Dude on New Years Eve

This was salvaged from bugshare.net, from the "Strictly Stories" section. The original posting promised the story would be continued. If I find the continuation, I'll add it to this file.

I was spending New Years Eve in a little town somewhere in Georgia. Definitely boring. Well, it was a grey Sunday and, of course, no gas-station was selling liquor. I was staying at some (straight) friends I hardly knew. Could it get any worse? Sure. No fireworks. What�s New Year�s Eve without fireworks and alcohol? Okay, okay back to the story. So this was my all-time favourite celebration: no alcohol, no close friends, no fireworks, no car, stranded in a small town somewhere in Georgia. After a very short party we all said good-bye and went back to our rooms. I was so pissed off but I managed getting even a little drunk (finally I found some). I went online and checked my messages on my favourite gay site, and ended-up talking with a guy from Atlanta with whom I previously exchanged IMs.

He also was at a very boring party and asked me if I wanted to hang out with him. Sure, I said, but that he had to come down to my place, 'cause I didn't have a car. To my surprise, he responded he was enroute. An hour later he made it to my apartment complex, and jeez, he was black. Turns out he never told me 'cause he didn't want to disappoint me. C'mon whatï's going on with gay people in Georgia? So many prejudices out there to be ashamed of your skin color?

He came up to my apartment and we sat down on my bed. I had no furniture in this room except my bed, which encouraged us to sit close to each other. He had brought a six-pack which we finished quickly. We were talkin' about this and that, and differences in gay culture, favourite sex positions, etc. when he suddenly came closer and kissed me. Five minutes later we were all naked and kissing, touching and exploring our bodies. After a lot of kissing (I love foreplay), we finally moved to the more interesting parts. I started to suck his huge black dick. It tasted so nice...pre-cum was oozing out of it but who cares? It tasted so good. I had to get more of it. But shit! No lube, no condoms - forgotten at home. Damnit. But his beautiful dark cock, this sweet taste and it was obvious he wanted to fuck me bare.

I was sitting on his waist. His dick throbbing with pre-cum, moisturizing my crack. He was trying to get the head of his pole inside my ass and I was trying to relax and making myself comfortable with my decision of a bareback fuck with an unknown black dude. An unknown athletic black guy in his early 20s with a hot and smooth body and a beautiful 8 or 8.5 inch dick. The situation was scary but also made me rock hard and leaking pre-cum. I was so fucking horny! Riding his big black dick bareback was all my brain was able to think about. About him fucking my ass bare and pumping his hot semen in my ass.

Eventually I loosened up and he finally produced enough pre-cum to lube my hole up good. The dark and nice sized head slide in to my ass. Slowly, his dick entered my hole inch by inch. It felt so damn good. When his shaft was fully inside my sweet neg white ass, he pulled out and flipped me over, lying on my stomach he plunged back in. I was shivering with anticipation and ready to get fucked by him when he asked me "Aren't you afraid about a stranger fuckin' you bare?" I froze in my motion. Excuse me? "Aren't you afraid of getting stds?" "Sure, I am! But do I have to?" He started to fuck me slowly. I don't know why but I started to moan. I couldn't help myself but his dick slowly thrusting in & out of my ass felt so incredibly good. Damn, I was horny as hell and still a little drunk.

"I could stop if you want me to" he said in a soft and calm voice while kissing my neck. "Jeez, please stop" I moaned like a bitch in heat. "Should I really stop grinding your ass?" "Please stop" I was still moaning from the sensation of his pre-cum oozing pole inside my now sticky ass. "Do you really want me to pull my poz death stick out of your with my pre-cum dripping hole? Do you really want me to stop fucking you bare? My toxic black dick and balls slappin' against your ass? Don't you want this load in your hole?" he asked while tweaking my tits.

What should I do? I mean, he was drilling my hole bareback with lots and lots of his pre-cum as lube. Should I really stop him? But why, I might already have it and he was a damn good top. Why should I stop him from fucking me? And the thought of changing my whole life within seconds and giving up my secure and boring college student career turned me on. Yeah, it turned me on and I wanted him to decide on my life. "Damn it! Yes, fuck me bare! Please, I want your come in my hole" That was what he was waiting for: his thrusts became more and more intense. I could feel how his orgasm was building up inside his balls. "You ready for my babies, you fuckin' slut?" "Yeah, breed me, man" I cried. "I'm making you my bitch - now!!!" he groaned as his dick erupted deep inside my ass and spurts of hot toxic semen flooded my hole.

My body was still shivering when he wrapped his arms around me, still keeping his dick inside my hole. "Welcome" he said in a warm voice. "What have I done?" was my response. "Your first step to the darker site of hot gay sex. Now, you can have man to man sex as much as you want and always skin on skin without hesitating or thinking about status. It's real sex as it was meant to be, now. This pure and intense feeling only a good old bareback fuck can give you. And Now it's my turn to get your last negative load."

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 5

Recently I have been with so many black tops and most of them preferred bareback either they are negative or positive. I love all types of tops (with a decent sized cock, guess I am a bit of a size queen) but something about the big black cock in contrast to my lighter skin is just soooo hot. I especially love seeing big black cock coated with pearly white cum as he pulls in and out of me.

• 3 years later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/20/2011 at 7:26 PM, Hotload84 said:

This was salvaged from bugshare.net, from the "Strictly Stories" section. The original posting promised the story would be continued. If I find the continuation, I'll add it to this file.

I was spending New Years Eve in a little town somewhere in Georgia. Definitely boring. Well, it was a grey Sunday and, of course, no gas-station was selling liquor. I was staying at some (straight) friends I hardly knew. Could it get any worse? Sure. No fireworks. What�s New Year�s Eve without fireworks and alcohol? Okay, okay back to the story. So this was my all-time favourite celebration: no alcohol, no close friends, no fireworks, no car, stranded in a small town somewhere in Georgia. After a very short party we all said good-bye and went back to our rooms. I was so pissed off but I managed getting even a little drunk (finally I found some). I went online and checked my messages on my favourite gay site, and ended-up talking with a guy from Atlanta with whom I previously exchanged IMs.

He also was at a very boring party and asked me if I wanted to hang out with him. Sure, I said, but that he had to come down to my place, 'cause I didn't have a car. To my surprise, he responded he was enroute. An hour later he made it to my apartment complex, and jeez, he was black. Turns out he never told me 'cause he didn't want to disappoint me. C'mon whatï's going on with gay people in Georgia? So many prejudices out there to be ashamed of your skin color?

He came up to my apartment and we sat down on my bed. I had no furniture in this room except my bed, which encouraged us to sit close to each other. He had brought a six-pack which we finished quickly. We were talkin' about this and that, and differences in gay culture, favourite sex positions, etc. when he suddenly came closer and kissed me. Five minutes later we were all naked and kissing, touching and exploring our bodies. After a lot of kissing (I love foreplay), we finally moved to the more interesting parts. I started to suck his huge black dick. It tasted so nice...pre-cum was oozing out of it but who cares? It tasted so good. I had to get more of it. But shit! No lube, no condoms - forgotten at home. Damnit. But his beautiful dark cock, this sweet taste and it was obvious he wanted to fuck me bare.

I was sitting on his waist. His dick throbbing with pre-cum, moisturizing my crack. He was trying to get the head of his pole inside my ass and I was trying to relax and making myself comfortable with my decision of a bareback fuck with an unknown black dude. An unknown athletic black guy in his early 20s with a hot and smooth body and a beautiful 8 or 8.5 inch dick. The situation was scary but also made me rock hard and leaking pre-cum. I was so fucking horny! Riding his big black dick bareback was all my brain was able to think about. About him fucking my ass bare and pumping his hot semen in my ass.

Eventually I loosened up and he finally produced enough pre-cum to lube my hole up good. The dark and nice sized head slide in to my ass. Slowly, his dick entered my hole inch by inch. It felt so damn good. When his shaft was fully inside my sweet neg white ass, he pulled out and flipped me over, lying on my stomach he plunged back in. I was shivering with anticipation and ready to get fucked by him when he asked me "Aren't you afraid about a stranger fuckin' you bare?" I froze in my motion. Excuse me? "Aren't you afraid of getting stds?" "Sure, I am! But do I have to?" He started to fuck me slowly. I don't know why but I started to moan. I couldn't help myself but his dick slowly thrusting in & out of my ass felt so incredibly good. Damn, I was horny as hell and still a little drunk.

"I could stop if you want me to" he said in a soft and calm voice while kissing my neck. "Jeez, please stop" I moaned like a bitch in heat. "Should I really stop grinding your ass?" "Please stop" I was still moaning from the sensation of his pre-cum oozing pole inside my now sticky ass. "Do you really want me to pull my poz death stick out of your with my pre-cum dripping hole? Do you really want me to stop fucking you bare? My toxic black dick and balls slappin' against your ass? Don't you want this load in your hole?" he asked while tweaking my tits.

What should I do? I mean, he was drilling my hole bareback with lots and lots of his pre-cum as lube. Should I really stop him? But why, I might already have it and he was a damn good top. Why should I stop him from fucking me? And the thought of changing my whole life within seconds and giving up my secure and boring college student career turned me on. Yeah, it turned me on and I wanted him to decide on my life. "Damn it! Yes, fuck me bare! Please, I want your come in my hole" That was what he was waiting for: his thrusts became more and more intense. I could feel how his orgasm was building up inside his balls. "You ready for my babies, you fuckin' slut?" "Yeah, breed me, man" I cried. "I'm making you my bitch - now!!!" he groaned as his dick erupted deep inside my ass and spurts of hot toxic semen flooded my hole.

My body was still shivering when he wrapped his arms around me, still keeping his dick inside my hole. "Welcome" he said in a warm voice. "What have I done?" was my response. "Your first step to the darker site of hot gay sex. Now, you can have man to man sex as much as you want and always skin on skin without hesitating or thinking about status. It's real sex as it was meant to be, now. This pure and intense feeling only a good old bareback fuck can give you. And Now it's my turn to get your last negative load."

Hope you find the rest of this story. Very hot.

Edited by BadBob2023